Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    If they control their worgen transformation, why must they always use it in combat? It makes no sense for a giant werewolf to stand away 50 yards shooting shit with a gun while his pet does the fighting up close.

Also it really really sucks if you're on your mount, something triggers combat, and boom worgen form. Mostly because a werewolf riding a horse looks fucking retarded.

Just let us stay in human form whenever we want plz.
    You're in luck! Legion's going to be adding a new sub-race of worgen that stay in human form all the time as a new playable race! To avoid confusion between races, I heard they'll just be called "humans".

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Then don't make a thread complaining about something that has a solution which involves race changing to Human.
    Except, as has already been mentioned, it's not a solution at all for those who'd like to have access to both forms while in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Except, as has already been mentioned, it's not a solution at all for those who'd like to have access to both forms while in combat.
    And as already has been mentioned, the entire point of the Worgen race is the wolf form. Sorry to disappoint.

The logic behind the point you guys are making is completely fucking stupid when you're basically wanting Blizzard to change the entire basis of the class just to fulfill your personal larping needs.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-05-03 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    And as already has been mentioned, the entire point of the Worgen race is the wolf form. Sorry to disappoint.
    Please feel free to provide a Blizzard quote stating this. If you can't, then what you say is nothing but an opinion. An opinion which is no more valid or important than the one of those who believe that the entire point is having access to and utilizing both forms. After all, there must be a reason for Blizzard to give us access to the human form and to create a unique transformation animation. If Worgen were all about the wolf form, then why bother with that and waste time and resources?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i would like to be able to fight in human form on my worgen. That would be fun.

Deleted
    Personally I prefer it as it is. I keep my Worgen in human form most of the time and i love that in combat her natural ferociousness takes over. Its also handy if I'm gathering herbs or doing some other peaceful activity as if she gets attacked i notice immediately due to form change. (sometimes I'm in a laid back mood whilst herbing and don't always see that immediately) I do agree mounted they look better in human form but I use a macro for that.

Only thing i would change is it would be nice to stay in human form while using Darkflight

honestly what id rather would be the option to hide weapons in melee combat and fight with the unarmed animations

That IS a solution though.

- - - Updated - - -

Please feel free to provide a Blizzard quote stating this. If you can't, then what you say is nothing but an opinion. An opinion which is no more valid or important than the one of those who believe that the entire point is having access to and utilizing both forms. After all, there must be a reason for Blizzard to give us access to the human form and to create a unique transformation animation. If Worgen were all about the wolf form, then why bother with that and waste time and resources?
    Thats how it was implemented, so clearly thats the point of the race.

wow i never knew that worgens are forced to shapeshift in battle. you play - you learn huh. poor me (forever horde player). i wish worgen players good luck in solving that issue!

Enough with the just play human comments.
    I want a human with a British accent.
    I want him to speak with that accent when fighting "that ability is not ready yet", etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by donjn View Post
    Enough with the just play human comments.
    I want a human with a British accent.
    I want him to speak with that accent when fighting "that ability is not ready yet", etc, etc.
    You think you do, but you don't.

I am also bothered by being forced into worgen form in otherwise non-combat encounters (like you mentioned, running on a mount). I have a worgen rogue and spend a lot of time in human form, but sometimes I like to feel monstrous. I also find it rather odd looking to see worgen hunters or mages or druids casting from range as a werewolf.

Then why not play a Human???