Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

in case you were wondering why Trump gets so much support....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...

Yes, we're all aware of their anger about Mexicans.

we are here to stay you liked or not xires

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...
    Yeah, I saw the picture of the Make America Mexico Again sign with the kid holding it over the weekend. They're basically hoping the "Reconquista" happens via immigration and overwhelming birthrates, they don't have the knowledge or ability to do it any other way.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

So, you guys always just automatically assume that the brown people protesting are illegal immigrants. Consider that they may be citizens or legal residents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    So, you guys always just automatically assume that the brown people protesting are illegal immigrants. Consider that they may be citizens or legal residents.
    They're certainly supportive of them even if they're not personally illegal.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I'm amazed that some people that rant on a hourly basis about how Mexicans are ''invaders'', ''barbarians'', ''threat'', ''criminals'' (guess that we can't talk about their religion, altough I'm quite sure that some Trump supporters are sure that catholicism ''is not really christian kauze it's not fur whites) are shocked when the Mexicans don't act like house slaves in Gone with the Wind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Illegal migrant is, as made abundantly clear by Trumpists, a code word for ''anything we think is illegal-AKA, everyone who is tainted by ''mexican blood'''-like when Marine Le Pen screams about ''migrants'' or ''illegals'', she means obviously ''Muslims''.

You don't believe me ? Just go to any Trump site, and see how people daydream about ''rounding up themselves all illegals and drive them to the frontier'' (obviously at the point of their guns, hoping to use them) : you think they are going to ask them for green cards ? When someone rant with foam in the mouth about '''anchor babies'', what do you think they mean ? When they drone about ''demographic threat'', what do you think they plan to do with the millions of Hispanics, most of them perfectly legal US citizens already here ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-05-03 at 01:28 AM.

I wouldn't link to fox news here. It'll just give the leftists more reason to masturbate about how superior they are. (Due to some of the admittedly very silly things to come out of fox news...)

OT: There are a LOT of illegal immigrants in this country. Regardless of one's policy on immigration, it amazes me that people are actually entertaining the conversation of "what do we do with criminals?" If you think the US has crazy immigration policies, try going to Japan, Australia, Germany, or even the "supposedly-easier" Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    They're certainly supportive of them even if they're not personally illegal.
    And it's not too difficult to see why. You're basically not getting into this country legally unless you marry your way in. Which means a whole lot of grandfathers and sisters have 2-3 decades to wait for a chance to get in.

So yeah, if you want to get a family member out of whatever hellhole they're living in, then it's pretty clear that Trump is the worst candidate for you since his plan only addresses the secondary problems, and not the major ones.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

Trump gets support because America is chalked full of mouth drooling morons. I'm a white conservative that loves money and I can't stand a word that comes out of that dipshits mouth.

And if we were smart we would just open the border to Mexico (Canada too for that matter) and use the same currency. If 90% of the Mexican population mass relocated to America/Canada it might actually push the Mexican government into actual change and get away from the cartels, the corruption and the shitty living standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawestruck View Post
    I wouldn't link to fox news here. It'll just give the leftists more reason to masturbate about how superior they are. (Due to some of the admittedly very silly things to come out of fox news...)

OT: There are a LOT of illegal immigrants in this country. Regardless of one's policy on immigration, it amazes me that people are actually entertaining the conversation of "what do we do with criminals?" If you think the US has crazy immigration policies, try going to Japan, Australia, Germany, or even the "supposedly-easier" Canada.
    In those countries, we don't employ millions of illegals.

7+ Year Old Account
    The article does not make any sense. First and foremost mexican illegal immigration is decreasign as shown from data provided by pewresearch and nearly a half of illegal immigrants are entering through airports and other means besides direct border : http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...mmigration-05/

- Secondly Illegal immigrants are more likely to commit crimes or even less:
    http://reason.com/archives/2014/07/1...al-than-native

- Illegal immigrants are not taking your jobs, companies are offering them, because no one wants them.
    http://openborders.info/immigrants-d...tives-wont-do/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amelie...b_8036814.html

-Thirdly while I disagree with the use of violence as a tool against politics, these marcha does not exemplify the whole Latino community. Its like if I said all of Trump supporters are stupid because Ted Cruz crashed one of them or all of them are violent, because of one incident:
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...trump-violence

- Finally the idea of a wall is frankly idiotic.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-05-03 at 01:45 AM.

But isn't a large part of Trump's campaign appealing to people who are butthurt over being called racist/sexist/etc? Sounds like people with hurt feelings to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Yeah, I saw the picture of the Make America Mexico Again sign with the kid holding it over the weekend. They're basically hoping the "Reconquista" happens via immigration and overwhelming birthrates, they don't have the knowledge or ability to do it any other way.
    Come on man, do you really believe they are hoping a reconquista to happen, the image of make america mexico again does not mean that, its a violent way of saying that they won't stand while Trump do as he pleases. Are there better ways to express this, certainly.

Deleted
    Trump gets so much support cause people are raciest fucks.

Reading the comment section of that article certainly help remove the impresssion that trump supporters are racists...

Because obviously someone screaming ''America is a white country'' is totally not racist.

There is a level of irony in these people protesting Trump, while holding the Mexican flag. They want to get out of their dump of a country so bad to go to the US, so why not hold the US flag instead?

That being said, it's a rare thing to see protestors actually try to change people's minds. Usually they end up just pissing people off and nothing else... which I'm starting to think is the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    we are here to stay you liked or not xires
    Not for long, amigo

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    There is a level of irony in these people protesting Trump, while holding the Mexican flag. They want to get out of their dump of a country so bad to go to the US, so why not hold the US flag instead?

That being said, it's a rare thing to see protestors actually try to change people's minds. Usually they end up just pissing people off and nothing else... which I'm starting to think is the goal.
    Part of it is that they've long since discovered that it makes certain people foam at the mouth.

We know, Trump supporters aren't fans of Latinos.