Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    So... you basically like children and anorexics, because that's the majority of people under 100lbs.

Interesting.
    i am not anorexic.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilor View Post
    I think you missed my point: how do you fix it? How do you force a company to do business in a state they do not morally agree with? What legal way do you stop this supposed abuse of power? This is how our nation works. I'm not picking your side or the corporation's side, I'm simply saying that they are playing by the rules of the country they operate in.
    you allow them to not operate in your state. you allow them to lose the revenue from your state. you allow them to be immoral elsewhere.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am not anorexic.
    "majority".

Most adults are not under 100lb while healthy. Some are. Saying majority does not presume the minority doesn't exist.

i am not anorexic.
    Visit a doctor to disprove your claim. Self diagnoses are irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    well. under 100 pounds is one of the criteria I use when looking at what is attractive or not. I personally have no interest in heavy women.
    A - let's say - 5'7 woman with a bit over 100 pounds is by no means "heavy". Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Visit a doctor to disprove your claim. Self diagnoses are irrelevant.
    i don't to visit some evil draenei doctor.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    well. under 100 pounds is one of the criteria I use when looking at what is attractive or not. I personally have no interest in heavy women. not claiming I would cross any lines.
    Laila Ali is 160 lbs. Pretty darn attractive, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    okay, at this point I am convinced that democrats and republicans are sitting in a room together somewhere and go like:" SHIT the supreme court said we can no longer distract people from them being poor with gay marriage .... what do we do? ...How about...bathrooms instead? Bathrooms you say? Thats genius! They will be distracted for years!"
    you may have a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    A - let's say - 5'7 woman with a bit over 100 pounds is by no means "heavy". Wow.
    I'm that height, and I'm very glad I'm not 100 pounds. That is sickly underweight. For a male like bread here, it's even far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Again, facial features are a huge indicator. Couple it with other features of a male body and it's a clear observation whether you're dealing with a MtF or a butch woman. Manface + big hands + height above average for females + broad shoulders are such telltales.
    For those pictures it doesn't take a 10 minute analysis using 200% zoom to conclude they're MtF, it's easy to tell within seconds.
    Again, you are basing everything on a picture, in person, with movement, hair covering the face, concealing clothes, its not so easy. Besides, most people dont really pay much attention to other people in the bathroom anyways. There may be pleasantries exchanged, if they werent in the stall already. If a woman is in a bathroom stall and a second person comes in and sits in the stall next to her, she doesnt care what that other person is doing as long as her privacy isnt violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    If you don't possess that ability, then I'm sorry for you I guess.
    I have seen some very masculine, what I would assume women, and very feminine, I would assume men. I have also seen some people that are totally androgynous. If you can easily tell, then good for you. I dont really care, unless I have interest in them sexually.
    Last edited by petej0; 2016-05-03 at 05:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    You could say the same about piercings, tattoos, plastic surgery, wigs, weaves etc.. How they live their life has no bearing on how you live yours.
    But it doesn't change anything major about them. It doesn't make a man a woman or vice versa.

And in the end it doesn't matter if people do that shit.

What matters is the fact that people now feel the need to cater to every single tiny minuscule demographic. It's stupid. Quit conceding basic shit to every damn person who is butthurt and whiny.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm that height, and I'm very glad I'm not 100 pounds. That is sickly underweight. For a male like bread here, it's even far worse.
    hey i am healthy 101lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilor View Post
    It's also worth noting a few things about these boycotters: (1) The AFA hosts and runs the website, not a third party. (2) It's a pledge anyone can type a name in and put in any e-mail address (even a non-functional one). (3) And you can sign it from the same IP multiple times.

The reality is, it's likely not even close to a million actual people who have 'signed' this pledge.
    where is that link? I would like to sign up a few hundred times.

hey i am healthy 101lbs.
    If you're looking to have a short life compared to the average numbers, sure "healthy".

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It opens the door to something that should remain closed for the greater good. Its an inconvenience to transgenders that's not a problem to the massive overwhelming majority of people and especially those with kids.
    exactly this. but all the pro gay white knights will jump on every scrap offered them to feed their agenda.

hey i am healthy 101lbs.
    I really think you need to eat more and do some exercise. Even if its just body weight stuff it will really help.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    trans people have been using the other bathroom for years, suddenly there's a law against "opening the door"?

and there was a video posted the other day about a woman who looked & sounded like a man who was kicked out of the woman's bathroom, what then?
    they obviously didn't check "her" neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I really think you need to eat more and do some exercise. Even if its just body weight stuff it will really help.
    it's gone up from 95lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    But it doesn't change anything major about them. It doesn't make a man a woman or vice versa.

And in the end it doesn't matter if people do that shit.

What matters is the fact that people now feel the need to cater to every single tiny minuscule demographic. It's stupid. Quit conceding basic shit to every damn person who is butthurt and whiny.
    I really love this mindset that treating people like people is "conceding basic shit to every damn person who is butthurt and whiny".

or.. you can believe what you want, but treat them like any other fuckin' person on earth whiel you do so even if you disagree with their "choice". Easy shit.

it's gone up from 95lbs.
    Have you been eating more and doing some exercise?