10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    Seems like about everyone forgot how to take penalties in the later stages of CL. Zlatan, Aguero, Muller, Torres... One would think that the best teams do have a designated taker, who is practicing once in a while...

Anyway, I really hope we won't get another all spanish final, even if that gives City a chance to win their first CL.
    Weren't they all saved? Dosn't that say something about the quality of the goalkeeping?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Was it? Ok, how about the time he wanted to charge the Bayern coaching zone then? That was cool. That dude is mental. If they started doping tests on coaches, I'd bet he's on some good shit. Wouldn't be the first coach on coke. :P
    Given Simeone's resources and what he started with, I'll throw it out there that he's a far better coach than Pep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Given Simeone's resources and what he started with, I'll throw it out there that he's a far better coach than Pep.
    On the night Pep got tactically trounced.

Game was won at half time when Atlético went 4-3-3 and brought on Carrasco.

Pep had no answer.
    Caviar manager, will get found out at City.

Hopefully Real Madrid or Man City win the CL. Atletico winning would be terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling tonight's game will end up going to the penalty shootout. FML if that's the case...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    I have a feeling tonight's game will end up going to the penalty shootout. FML if that's the case...
    Nope, can't see it being goalless. City have been poor in the Premiere League for a while now, and I think Real went in last leg a too conservatively while City really rode their luck in the second half; I'm hoping/expecting Real to tear City to pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Nope, can't see it being goalless. City have been poor in the Premiere League for a while now, and I think Real went in last leg a too conservatively while City really rode their luck in the second half; I'm hoping/expecting Real to tear City to pieces.
    I'm expecting Real to tear them apart as well. But then again, some expected Bayern to trample over Atletico.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real to hammer them 3-1

I don't think City even get a goal

Deleted
    10-0 City. Pep to go there and be the first to retain the CL trophy after they go on to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    10-0 City. Pep to go there and be the first to retain the CL trophy after they go on to win.
    Just cos Leicester won doesn't mean you've gotta bet on every 5000-1 bet now.

Kompany just can't catch a break can he

Everyone in this thread also said City would get smashed by PSG so I'll just wait this one out
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stranger things have happened in football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    Everyone in this thread also said City would get smashed by PSG so I'll just wait this one out
    City weren't great in those games, PSG just didn't show up. I don't think anyone expected that. Real aren't PSG.

Madrid 1-0, Bale

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    Stranger things have happened in football.
    ...And open the floodgates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Kompany just can't catch a break can he
    Sadly not, great player. Shame about who he pays for.

City are shit.
    Madrid in 2nd gear

- - - Updated - - -

Yaya Toure out for a nice Wednesday evening stroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Navas must be Spanish for Wept because Jesus fucking Wept whenever he gets the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Navas must be Spanish for Wept because Jesus fucking Wept whenever he gets the ball.
    and yet he has been miles better than Aguero

Deleted
    Real to win CL. God I hate those scums...