Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Because conspiracy theories are not to be discussed here in these forums.
    That still falls in the same category and yet people are allowed to say it about Trump, but god forbid we speak ill of Merkel or Trudeau in the way people speak of Trump(or even Clinton).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The infracted comment hit a little too close to home, insulting Trump doesn't.

As to the article and it's premise no big shocker. People who look at a foreign land as a ATM aren't going to respect it or the people in any way.
    Saying Trump is Hitler and wants to kill all of the Muslims(and/or Mexicans) isn't the same as saying Merkel is a terrorist and wants to spread Islam? What world are you living in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    See, we got something in common then.
    I hope yours still lives. Mine passed away a few yrs ago. Cancer, that cunt got him,
    No, the same.

Lung cancer in his case.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Wait so we can call Trump every name in the book and this gets infracted because he called Merkel a terrorist with an agenda? Weird because I'm pretty sure people have said Trump is a xenophobe who wants to kill all muslims and yet weren't infracted.....
    They did it in a way that was positive and well thought out. It was an uplifting message of hope. "Merkel is a terrorist" just seems to be a bit too extreme with no message of hope in it.

Note, I have no idea, I'm just making a guess on why.

Fun game for people blaming the left. Who said that ?

We must tell the Algerians that it is not the case that they need France, but that France needs them. They are not a burden, and if they are for now, they will on the contrary be a dynamic part as well as the young blood of the French nation into which we will have integrated them. I claim that in the Muslim religion there is nothing, in the moral point of view, that would be incompatible with making a believing or practicing Muslim a full French citizen. Very much on the contrary, its basic principles are the same as for Christianity, which is the basis of Western civilization. On the other hand, I do not believe that there exists an Algerian race, any more than there exists a French race … I conclude: let us offer to Algerian Muslims entrance and integration in a dynamic France. Instead of telling them as we do now: "you are very expensive, you are a burden", let us tell them: "we need you, you are the youth of the nation."

(Hint : Jean Marie Le Pen, idol of the alt right for his rabid hatred of Muslims...but as most French far right officers, he loved ''good'' Muslims, AKA stupid ones following blindly orders of their white masters, that could be useful to overthrow the republic....and if you think that is a fantasy, just check who were Franco's regulares

10+ Year Old Account
    That still falls in the same category and yet people are allowed to say it about Trump, but god forbid we speak ill of Merkel or Trudeau in the way people speak of Trump(or even Clinton).
    They weren't infracted for bashing on Merkel, they were infracted for religion bashing and pushing a conspiracy theory. Something lots of posters get infracted over no matter what religion or tinfoil theory you're trying to push.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying Trump is Hitler and wants to kill all of the Muslims(and/or Mexicans) isn't the same as saying Merkel is a terrorist and wants to spread Islam? What world are you living in?
    The one where you missed the sarcasm in what I said and the clear indication of moderator favoritism.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No, the same.

Lung cancer in his case.
    That's another sad parallel then, lung cancer too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Actually the guy in question wasn't elected. He was appointed because certain old men thought he could be controlled. Said old man died and history happened.
    Did his party not win any elections? German history is not my thing, until it intersects with British history and we give them a damned good thrashing.

- - - Updated - - -

That's another sad parallel then, lung cancer too.
    If your father's name was George, then I am going to call my mother and ask if my father spent any time in Germany.

They clearly need to build a wall. Make Austria great again!

Deleted
    Blame the left wing. If anyone makes a stand against immigrants being overrepresented in crime they're called Hitler. It's the lowest form of politics, but it appears very effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did his party not win any elections? German history is not my thing, until it intersects with British history and we give them a damned good thrashing.
    The NSDAP won the 1933 elections with 42.8% (don't nail me on the decimal fractions now).
    The elections were something fishy. There were some very "helpful" people all around the country trying to assist the voters to find the right spot on the ballots.

Or, alternatively.. The voters fell for the new campaign messages. At the elections prior to 33, Hitler's party got a whooping 7%. That's attributed to the people's dislike of the party's anti Semite programs.
    For 1933 the strategy was a program focused on social improvements, unemployment rate, reparation payments from WWI.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... 66 > 44....

10+ Year Old Account
    If your father's name was George, then I am going to call my mother and ask if my father spent any time in Germany.
    hahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Article 7 of the EU Treaty allows a country to be sanctioned or suspended if it commits a severe breach of fundamental rights. Its time to draw a line against this facist bullshit. You elect facists, the EU acts ruthlessly against you (watch how the EU smashed greece because they elected a government that wasn't liked). And you are made an example off.

Lets face it when Europeans make fun of the USA for being retarded enough to even consider Trump they neglect to remember Slovakia has 14 facists and 15 right wing nationalists in its parliment, Jobbik are making ground in Hungary, Poland is run by a party that crushes the press and judicial oversight, UKIP gained traction in the UK and Le Pen in france.

All of them praise Russia for its socially conservative nationalism, Putin for his authoritarianism and push a victimhood narritive to gain power. Our grandparents didn't fight and die so facism could rear its ugly head dressed in a suit instead of a uniform.
    Incorrect. They didn't die to see Western civilization become a servile, masochistic, suicidal mess. Just because you don't like the pendulum swinging back it doesn't make any of those political parties fascist.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    But... 66 > 44....
    When 110% of crimes are committed by anybody, then you know someone is being creative with the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    When 110% of crimes are committed by anybody, then you know someone is being creative with the numbers.
    Oh yeah shit lmao, math is hard. Finals got my brain fried

10+ Year Old Account
    The NSDAP won the 1933 elections with 42.8% (don't nail me on the decimal fractions now).
    The elections were something fishy. There were some very "helpful" people all around the country trying to assist the voters to find the right spot on the ballots.
    Two posters said he was not elected, I am going to believe you as you gave me numbers and might be my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    that fucking Merkel is a terrorist, she won't be satisfied until Islam has taken over Europe

[Infracted]
    Just delete the post you posturing faggot

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-04 at 07:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Austrians might not notice that little detail though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Article 7 of the EU Treaty allows a country to be sanctioned or suspended if it commits a severe breach of fundamental rights. Its time to draw a line against this facist bullshit. You elect facists, the EU acts ruthlessly against you (watch how the EU smashed greece because they elected a government that wasn't liked). And you are made an example off.

Lets face it when Europeans make fun of the USA for being retarded enough to even consider Trump they neglect to remember Slovakia has 14 facists and 15 right wing nationalists in its parliment, Jobbik are making ground in Hungary, Poland is run by a party that crushes the press and judicial oversight, UKIP gained traction in the UK and Le Pen in france.

All of them praise Russia for its socially conservative nationalism, Putin for his authoritarianism and push a victimhood narritive to gain power. Our grandparents didn't fight and die so facism could rear its ugly head dressed in a suit instead of a uniform.
    Wait...

...so what you're saying is the EU is anti-democracy?

"You can have your 'free' elections, but only so long as you only elect people we agree with/like"?

Well, no wonder the UK is trying to leave...