Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Doesn't a "roommate" mean someone actually lives in the same room as you do?
    In North America roommate is used interchangeably with housemate. We don't typically refer to a living space as a flat on this side of the Atlantic.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    who bucksparkles or jayburner?
    Jayburner. I have nothing against him but he seems quite the handful, lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTripleZero View Post
    We don't typically refer to a living space as a flat on this side of the Atlantic.
    Whether you call it a flat or an apartment doesn't change the fact that it's not a room. Unless, of course, it's a single room apartment with pretty much everything in a single space, with no walls or anything, in which case I can see why you'd call it a room. It'd still be an apartment, or a flat, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Whether you call it a flat or an apartment doesn't change the fact that it's not a room. Unless, of course, it's a single room apartment with pretty much everything in a single space, with no walls or anything, in which case I can see why you'd call it a room. It'd still be an apartment, or a flat, though.
    Why do we park in the driveway and drive on the parkway? Cause we just do it!

One of my roomates said they are moving out qqqqqqqq, whos gonna pay me rent now?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Work is overrated and many times unnecessary.
    So, how do you support yourself?

Starting to feel sorry for some of these roommates.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    So, how do you support yourself?
    I work, but most days, I wish I didn't have to.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.