Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

My Idea On How To Make High Elves Happen

Many people want High Elves, but many people don't. So, here's my idea on it:
    Make High Elves a Night Elves subrace.
    It seems good to me, but I wanna know your thoughts. Discuss!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Elven Athena could say it better than I could. But I'll basically say it again. High elves are down to practically to extinction. They offer nothing to the Alliance, and don't have a story to tell that the Blood elves already are/ have done already. Not to mention the Night elves don't like High elves
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-06 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yeah, sure why not welcome more former Highborne with the Legion on the doorstep, they have some nice chemistry together.
    In short: no.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Deleted
    I have to agree with above, sadly. There is nothing I can gain off playing one that I wouldn't as a night elf or blood elf.

Blizzard can do anything if they want to. Do I have to remind how many times "last remnants of the scarlet crusade" were killed?
    Okay, say Whitemane resurrected all of them, then where did all the new scarlet crusaders spawn from after her death (Dks' Class Campaign)?
    There's a decent amount of high elves, compared to scarlets.
    But I'm not sure we will see subraces in any near future.
    And I'm not sure they will find idea of HE as NE subrace good.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a decent amount of high elves, compared to scarlets.
    It was stated that Gnomes vastly outnumber the High elves.

In relation to the playable races, Blizzard has stated that the high elves have a considerably smaller population than even the Gnomeregan Exiles.[27] High elves are a rare sight even in Alliance lands,[28] and are considered a fallen, all but extinct race.[29]

http://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#Population

This is before
    -Every high elf living in theramore was killed
    -Every high elf minus the leader in the plague lands was killed
    -any casualties in MoP
    -The high elves that lived in stormwind being killed when Deathwing blew up the park

- Auric wants the High elves to rejoin the Blood elves.

Blizzard hasn't been kind on the High elves.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Ohr Blizzard just could it make happen, after we have a High Elf Faction that has more screentime than the Gnomes and the People want it. What's your problem Immo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Ohr Blizzard just could it make happen, after we have a High Elf Faction that has more screentime than the Gnomes and the People want it. What's your problem Immo?
    Because The Thasslasian elves are on the Horde, if you want a race. Choose one that makes senses. What is your problem with your constant shit tier logic in every thread?
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that populance is the problem. Because after all the population of a race is just a plot device that Blizzard uses sometimes. The real problem is that they will still be just a reskin of Blood Elves gameplay wise.

The fact that

High Elves likely number in the hundreds at most before BC.
    Many of those were killed by Deathwing, Theramore, Sin'dorei/Kirin tor fights on Isle of thunder.
    Auric the leader of high elves that were on Outland calls for Quel'dorei to return to the Blood Elves, plus Lor'themar's outreach

Pretty much in the end the only high elves left are a couple lodges and Silver Covenant which are tiny amounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because The Thasslasian elves are on the Horde, if you want a race. Choose one that makes senses. What is your problem with your constant shit tier logic in every thread?
    Some people like the High Elves but don't the Blood Elves or the Horde? You can't argue with numbers in WoW, if you would do that, the Orcs would be the most fucked up Race on Azeroth. In the Story, the High Elves have played often enough a major role für the Alliance. What is your problem? You don't argue, you just cry about how your opinion is right. If you want argue about logic, than first explain me why the slaughtered Humans in the opening Scene of Silverpine Forrest were Sylvanas shows off her Val'kyr immediatly salute to Sylvanas, their murderer, after they have been resurrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't argue with numbers in WoW, if you would do that, the Orcs would be the most fucked up Race on Azeroth.
    on the contrary, orcs reach adulthood by 12, and are usually born in litters. It was 10-15 years since warcraft and a city full of orcs. They literally had an entire genration increase. Not to mention the majority of the old orcish horde minus Blackrock.

What is your problem? You don't argue, you just cry about how your opinion is right
    Ah yes, because pointing out why something is the way it is is "crying" I don't have infinite time to deal with your petty tears.

If you want argue about logic, than first explain me why the slaughtered Humans in the opening Scene of Silverpine Forrest were Sylvanas shows off her Val'kyr immediatly salute to Sylvanas, their murderer, after they have been resurrected.
    Because of the choice all forsaken make? Or because of the battle lust makes them easy to manipulate. Do use your noggin, at least once.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Lets improve the idea in its core and change high elves to high elvis. Noone will complain if you add that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Lets improve the idea in its core and change high elves to high elvis. Noone will complain if you add that.
    something something toilet.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    And what is your big problem with High Elves as Subrace for the Alliance? Just like undead Half Elves or more human looking Undeads would be a reasonable Subrace for the Forsaken? Or Mag'har Orcs for the Orcs, even after they are probably less then the High Elve Population? It's not like we couldn't play Worgen Death Knights, the biggest Special Snowflakes in WoWs History.

If Elune is indeed a Naaru, then they need to go ahead and bring in Night Elf Paladins. We already have Mages now, so having Paladins too will remove the desire to have a High Elf playable race.

Blizzard hasn't been kind on the High elves.
    Well that's true.
    However the difference is mostly in the eyes' color and Lorthemar wanted to rejoin the Alliance in MoP, so Blizz can always come up with something.
    But they won't, unless stupid two faction system stops to exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    I don't think that populance is the problem. Because after all the population of a race is just a plot device that Blizzard uses sometimes. The real problem is that they will still be just a reskin of Blood Elves gameplay wise.
    Lucky pandas

10+ Year Old Account
    However the difference is mostly in the eyes' color and Lorthemar wanted to rejoin the Alliance in MoP, so Blizz can always come up with something.
    But they won't, unless stupid two faction system stops to exist at all.
    Lort'themar only wanted to join the Alliance to use them as a meatsheild against Garrosh. He went back Full Horde once Vol'jin came out of hiding/jaina went apeshit, effectively sealing them with the Horde. He even yells "we are the Horde, we do not back down"

Lucky pandas
    GC said that the Blizz team was not happy with how pandas turned out, and would probably not do something similar again.
    And what is your big problem with High Elves as Subrace for the Alliance?
    Because it makes no sense, any story any attention, any lore will go to the Blood elves THE race, the Playable race if anything the subrace would go the Horde.
    Holy shit lol

And what is your big problem with High Elves as Subrace for the Alliance? Just like undead Half Elves or more human looking Undeads would be a reasonable Subrace for the Forsaken? Or Mag'har Orcs for the Orcs, even after they are probably less then the High Elve Population? It's not like we couldn't play Worgen Death Knights, the biggest Special Snowflakes in WoWs History.
    They arent themathically fit to be NE subrace, not lore- neither gameplay-wise. Would make more sense to make NB subrace of NE but even there - they share the look - they don't share anything else.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Deleted
    Because it makes no sense, any story any attention, any lore will go to the Blood elves THE race, the Playable race if anything the subrace would go the Horde.
    And that's why the High Elves are one of the alliance Races with the most Screentime ingame?

I think it would be a good Subrace for the Alliance that would make some RPers happy, just like Undead High Elves for those who want to play a Dark Ranger, Mag'har Orcs, Taunka or Kargaths Haircut, so I can finally start a Shaman.