Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    He has to be killed. With Ziva, she had the whole issue of loyalty, and the stuff that happened with her father and friends. It's easy to have someone like that take off, and in a way find herself.

With Tony, he has nothing. His relationship with Zoe is barely mentioned, so there's no real good way to bring that up as a reason for leaving. He doesn't really have anything, except NCIS and the people there. There's no good way to write him off without him getting killed.
    Theres 12 episodes left. I could see him leaving to go be with Ziva. Give him and the fans I suppose, a happy ending to him leaving. It would be full on out of the blue though.

All I know is it is going to be a hell of an emotional ending.

He has to be killed. With Ziva, she had the whole issue of loyalty, and the stuff that happened with her father and friends. It's easy to have someone like that take off, and in a way find herself.

With Tony, he has nothing. His relationship with Zoe is barely mentioned, so there's no real good way to bring that up as a reason for leaving. He doesn't really have anything, except NCIS and the people there. There's no good way to write him off without him getting killed.
    He gets offered the team leadership he turned down back when Jenny Shepard was director.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He gets offered the team leadership he turned down back when Jenny Shepard was director.
    Rrrrrhoda.

The same place EJ took over. Hey, speaking of, she's still alive somewhere.

Well, he could leave to go be with Ziva.

I thought he actually took that position for a while. Only for like...two episodes though, when Gibbs got pissed off and quit. He was bossing the others around and trying to act like Gibbs for a couple of episodes before Gibbs actually came back. It's been a while though (this was back in like season 3 I think), so I'm a little fuzzy on the details.

Yeah, I'd say you're probably right there. I suppose the thing where he decides to go be with Ziva could happen, but at the same time, I think it'd be kind of lame if such an important, long-time character like Tony just decides to drop everything and walk away one day. It'd be better if they have him die in some really awesome way, like he takes a bullet for McGee or something.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    All I know is it is going to be a hell of an emotional ending.
    No doubts there. That show can really hit you right in the feels when it wants to.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-01-08 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I thought he actually took that position for a while. Only for like...two episodes though, when Gibbs got pissed off and quit. He was bossing the others around and trying to act like Gibbs for a couple of episodes before Gibbs actually came back. It's been a while though (this was back in like season 3 I think), so I'm a little fuzzy on the details.
    You're confusing two things there:

Tony was offered the team leader role in the NCIS station in Rhoda by Jenny Shepard. He turned it down because he didn't think he was ready for it, despite Jenny telling him that he could be waiting a long time for another opportunity to open up.

Tony was made interim boss of the NCIS team when Gibbs went on his extended vacation in Mexico (that's when Tony introduced the camp-fire meetings).

You're confusing two things there:

Tony was offered the team leader role in the NCIS station in Rhoda by Jenny Shepard. He turned it down because he didn't think he was ready for it, despite Jenny telling him that he could be waiting a long time for another opportunity to open up.

Tony was made interim boss of the NCIS team when Gibbs went on his extended vacation in Mexico (that's when Tony introduced the camp-fire meetings).
    I think the most likely thing to happen is he gets offered a leader position in another team. Either that or he dies. I think they're pretty done with Ziva at this point.

Deleted
    http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_New...1061460404257/

Guest appearance of Michelle Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    With today's episode being the one featuring Michelle Obama and the current arc, and people talking about how they think Tony will go out, I figured it's a decent time to talk about the new episode.

BECAUSE FUCK THEM IF FORNELL DIES. Seriously. I don't THINK it's going to happen, but they sure as hell built it up. I don't know if it would be a point to publicly announce that a character who appears once a season is "leaving the show". He is by far the most entertaining character outside the main cast.

Deleted
    [spoiler]BECAUSE FUCK THEM IF FORNELL DIES.
    Im in the same boat as you. sad enough that Tony leaves but killing Fornell just like that?... if hes really dead NCIS past S14+ wont be the same ever again ;(

Oh and #LivingRocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Im in the same boat as you. sad enough that Tony leaves but killing Fornell just like that?... if hes really dead NCIS past S14+ wont be the same ever again ;(

Oh and #LivingRocks!
    If Fornell dies, Tony has to die. I cant see Tony leaving Gibbs so shortly after something like this. It wouldnt be in Tonys character to leave like that.

Deleted
    Im wondering. Apparently NCIS has a mole. As it happens, NCIS Los Angeles has a mole too. Could it be one and the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im wondering. Apparently NCIS has a mole. As it happens, NCIS Los Angeles has a mole too. Could it be one and the same?
    Well, the NCIS mole could be from a number of different organizations, since so many are working on the case.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What if Tony is the mole :P he is revealed to actually be a sleeper agent named Antonio Dinoski and he dies in a dramatic shootout with Gibs XD

Deleted
    Im not watching NCIS New Orleans, but apparently they got a mole too. Looks like there are moles everywhere lol

- - - Updated - - -

What are your thoughts on the NCIS mole? Any ideas who it might be?

By the way, both NCIS and NCIS: LA now have story lines involving a mole. On NCIS: LA, the story's been on the back burner, but after the season finale, which aired this week, it's likely to come into the forefront next season.

If we don't find out who the NCIS mole is by the end of this season, there's the theoretical possibility of a crossover episode in the fall.

I hope there's not a cross over. I tried LA when it started but I couldn't get into it. It's a very different feel than the original.

Yeah, same. Although LA is better than New Orleans.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Im not watching NCIS New Orleans, but apparently they got a mole too. Looks like there are moles everywhere lol

- - - Updated - - -

What are your thoughts on the NCIS mole? Any ideas who it might be?
    Wait, I knew ncis la had a mole, I missed the ncis one.....?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    What if Tony is the mole :P he is revealed to actually be a sleeper agent named Antonio Dinoski and he dies in a dramatic shootout with Gibs XD
    That would actually be kind of funny, since we know Tony is leaving the show. But I doubt he'll get killed off in that way.

I'm thinking it'll probably be some red shirt or minor character. ie, sorta like that Chip guy (Abby's assistant) way back in whatever season that episode was. He was around for a few episodes, then it was revealed he was behind attempts to frame Tony. Then he tried to kill Abby but failed.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-08 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-BV94Wgn4

shows that he atleast won't be killed off.