Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    you're ignoring the basis for elven reunification (which is desired)
    under Liadrin, who is Horde. And you already see high elves visiting Silvermoon back in Wotlk, doesnt make Blood elves neutral at all.

the established lore, the benefits to the race's withdrawal from the faction conflict, and the potential improvement to game play.
    Lol the established lore has them farther into the Horde than ever before. Keep dreaming about them being neutral. That shit ended in Burning Crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    or people could finally understand Blood elves are the playable high elves.
    Or you could stop trolling the lore forums for s***s and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, not really. They don't have individual lore.
    Up to twenty years or so ago they were the same as Blood Elves.
    And their lore after that is already entwined in Sin'dorei lore.

It's just that beside their visual they do not bring anything special to the story.

Want to hear a good joke?
    "Night Elf Arcane Mages"
    Ruined their entire lore by giving the class to the Kaldorei, and it opens up the argument for Sin'dorei druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Or you could stop trolling the lore forums for s***s and giggles.
    Pointing out the downright obvious is not trolling, sorry that your alliance elf fetish gets in the way of that. The High elf ship sailed back in Burning Crusade
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

under Liadrin, who is Horde. And you already see high elves visiting Silvermoon back in Wotlk, doesnt make Blood elves neutral at all.

Lol the established lore has them farther into the Horde than ever before. Keep dreaming about them being neutral. That shit ended in Burning Crusade.
    And keep trolling for sh*** and giggles. That doesn't prove that you're right or that you have a point.

Deleted
    Pointing out the downright obvious is not trolling, sorry that your alliance elf fetish gets in the way of that. The High elf ship sailed back in Burning Crusade
    Not really. After all, you say that the Blood elfs get all the Story. Actually, the High Elves could be considered as a main Race of the Alliance, after all they have probably more Screentime than most playable races.

Apparently, since they keep dangling the race to Alliance players, it fits the lore for their race, and the topic is a constant request on the forums... it didn't. However, that's a nice try, and yes, at this point, your posts are nothing more than an attempt at trolling.

P.S. I don't have an Alliance fetish, but that was a nice slur. I'm merely a fan of the Quel'dorei/Sin'dorei, the Forsaken, and ogres.

10+ Year Old Account
    And keep trolling for sh*** and giggles. That doesn't prove that you're right or that you have a point.
    coming from someone who ignores/dismisses lore because it goes against your wishes of Helves. Good job.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Many people want High Elves, but many people don't. So, here's my idea on it:
    Make High Elves a Night Elves subrace.
    It seems good to me, but I wanna know your thoughts. Discuss!
    But why? There is no need for it. It does not bring anything special with them and it would just be a small cosmetic change... Also, when it comes to lore, it would suck. The NE fucking hate the high elves, since they are the closests to the Well of Eternity elves, which you can find. The HE are greedy and only a little bit less malificent then the BE.

It really does not make sence in both the lore and in the game. Having them start at Teldrassil will not work, and i see no reason to have them be implemented in the game, since they can't really inrich the story in any large factor.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Not really. After all, you say that the Blood elfs get all the Story. Actually, the High Elves could be considered as a main Race of the Alliance, after all they have probably more Screentime than most playable races.
    What have they done that makes them a main race of the current Alliance? Policed Dalaran? Blood elves have the homeland, the sunwell, the notable lore figures, and entire expansion and warcraft 3 campaign centered on them leaving. High elves have auric, who wants the High elves to rejoin the Blood elves, and Vereesa who can't decide if she wants to hate the Horde or Rule the Forsaken alongside her sister. The High elves literally pop up only when they need someone to make the Blood elves look better. Not to mention High elves do nothing but die, every group has sbeen killed off except for the ones under auric/ the few in hinterlands and the SC, who have joined up with the farstriders in legion

The greatest crime of all is that Vereesa however is a knaak character
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-07 at 04:21 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    After so many years, people still can't get over the fact that Blood Elves joined the Horde instead of the Alliance. Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    After so many years, people still can't get over the fact that Blood Elves joined the Horde instead of the Alliance. Impressive.
    Would you be happy with ogres on the Alliance to the exclusion of the Horde? So, as you can see, the argument will always be there, and with the introduction of neutral races via the Pandaren, the model is now in place to relocate the race to its proper location for purposes of game play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you be happy with ogres on the Alliance to the exclusion of the Horde? So, as you can see, the argument will always be there, and with the introduction of neutral races via the Pandaren, the model is now in place to relocate the race to its proper location for purposes of game play.
    "proper location" Did you never play warcraft III? Did you never play a blood elf? The alliance fucked up their chances 3 times now. You're not getting High elves. And as Long as Rommath/Liadrin/Haldaron/Lor'themar are in charge, Quel'thalas will never be Neutral, they offer the High elves a chance to come back to their home, they don't offer neutrality.

you try to brush away the entire reason the Blood elves are on the Horde and not on the Alliance. your comparison to the Alliance and ogres would only work if the Orcs continuously screwed over the ogres and the Alliance helped them, which has never happened. Just because your upset doesn't mean the lore is wrong, no matter how much you argue. Atleast with Pandaren they offer something to both sides. High elves offer nothing, Blood elves ARE the race now, they are the continuation of the race and the future of it and that race cemented itself fully with the Horde in Mists. Not only do you ignore this but you also try to hand wave away lore facts, such as the fact that "high elves" were all but exctint BEFORE their numbers were reduced even further in Cata to MoP. You'd have a better chance arguing for Kolbolds.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-07 at 04:40 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    If Elune is indeed a Naaru, then they need to go ahead and bring in Night Elf Paladins. We already have Mages now, so having Paladins too will remove the desire to have a High Elf playable race.
    I still would want high elves lol

I know the odds of it happening are like lottery odds but I still would like them, plus I don't want high elves because I want to play a pally

I want high elves because I like them...I like the model and all...and really like the soft blue glowing eyes...I play mainly alliance on WRA...most of my friends are alliance as well...and from so many sources I keep hearing over and over how bad horde rp is, so I don't make horde characters.

I know it wont happen and I know their numbers and dwindling down...doesn't mean I still don't want them!

After Legion give playable Nightborne to Horde and then Alliance can have their 'high elves'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    After Legion give playable Nightborne to Horde and then Alliance can have their 'high elves'.
    or you know, give them to the Alliance. anything to make both faction and night elves more interesting. High elves do neither
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pro High Elfers in this thread are no fun to argue with. Where's the insane rants from Northem or the the Humans on the Horde nonsense from Ravenmoon or cmatsXXXX who humiliated himself spectacularly when he triumphantly quoted wowpedia to show how we were all wrong...only for someone to edit the wowpedia page in question and change the answer to something actually correct.

There's no passion here.

Maybe these threads are like WoW itself nowadays...just a bit tired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    The Pro High Elfers in this thread are no fun to argue with. Where's the insane rants from Northem or the the Humans on the Horde nonsense from Ravenmoon or cmatsXXXX who humiliated himself spectacularly when he triumphantly quoted wowpedia to show how we were all wrong...only for someone to edit the wowpedia page in question and change the answer to something actually correct.

There's no passion here.

Maybe these threads are like WoW itself nowadays...just a bit tired?
    damn I missed that cmats thing.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    damn I missed that cmats thing.
    It was hysterical. He spent every post shooting down every official source that disagreed with him and tying himself in rhetorical knots trying to argue why they didn't apply, that when he found one he felt DID agree with him (the High Elf capital was listed as Dalaran) he rushed back here to shove it in our faces.

Only for Aquamonkey to go and edit his 'proof' to None.

And then for him to revert the change and spend the next 48 hours insisting it was a valid source, he was correct, the High Elves had a capital and thus were a real race. I mean everyone spent time trying to explain how a wiki is editable and not one hundred percent reliable, but the fact Blizzard linked to it was good enough for him.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen happen in this debate.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2016-05-07 at 06:11 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Gameplay-wise, there's the issue of racial abilities and starting zones. High Elves are too variant to be a Night Elf subrace but not variant enough to disclose their own unique race, apart from the Blood Elves. They actually have more in common with humans from a gameplay-implementing standpoint than Night Elves.

It would actually be more effective to include them as their own race while granting the Horde an Alliance-like race. In my opinion, Eredar/Man'ari (Red demon Draenei) who have freed themselves (or been freed) from the Burning Legion could work in this instance, being more oppressed by the more righteous races of the Alliance (namely Night Elves and Draenei) would suit the Horde better, as the Horde is more accepting of such traits in the common calling of allying for survival versus oppression. Not only this, but they are essentially already gameplay polarized (Blood Elf and Draenei), thus duplicating this for Eredar/Man'ari and High Elf would be easy to implement under this condition. Also, red suits the Horde, being its signature color, so there's that bonus to note.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!