Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

I just added 2 guys to my friends list :)

I havent had this much fun for a long time. Project Sixty is awesome. People are accualy talking to each other and grouping up for stuff. I accualy know who some people are now that we've played few dungeons togather. I can now honestly say, that LFG, flying mount and transmog killed the game.

Moderator comment: Since a lot of people don't seem to know what this is and people are jumping to conclusions here is a link to clear up some of the vagueness of this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectSixty/

Discussion of anything else that is not on retail servers will be dealt with in the usual manner {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-05-11 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    Good for you. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh, no, this isn't an advertisement at all. No sir.
    Projext Sixty is played on official wow servers. RP advertisemnt is ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're trying to say something.
    'A corpse should be left alone.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it needed a topic to begin with - blogspot exists for a reason - but you couldn't just make it about your new friends. Had to throw in some stupid comments about how <names of stuff> killed the game. Because those things totally interfere with your ability to make friends and play with people OH WAIT THEY DON'T.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmorg killed the game?

Hahahahahah! That's a new one. No, it didn't. But I'd love to hear your shoehorned reason why it did...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Usual bait topic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Like guild recruitment wasn't spamming trade chat hard enough...
    I support your enjoyment, but I loathe your gspam.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

How is transmog stopping anybody from interacting with other players?

So basicly wanne relive vanilla like playing, but rules are bit stupid, in vanilla warlocks could summon, but its not allowed? so you get restircted of something that was avalible back then? stupid system.

anyway good you enjoy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im glad you are enjoying your journey .... Could do the same if you just went on the forums to find a leveling buddy But Project Sixty is also a good way to find new friends
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The theory is that Transmog disenfranchised the epic raiders because it allowed all the plebs to look cool without clearing the top end of raiding, and now nobody appreciates the gear these special snowflakes have acquired.

Do I have that right?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It isn't.
    This is just another petty bandwagon for people to jump onto.
    The latest "feature" that is killing the game, that is somehow stopping players from making the decision themselves to talk to each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

This is a new and exciting thread. Almost as exciting as this reply stating the obvious.

Deleted
    This is awesome. I am so happy for you. I have never had good ingame friends till WoD. But with WoD I started talking to people even after raids. That was very successful. WoD is awesome as well.

/shrug

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you just described the activity of a successful guild. Who would have thought?

7+ Year Old Account
    ok, tell me how the fcking hell is transmog stopping anyone from interacting with others?

Formerly known as Arafal

I have no idea what this thread is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Apparently it's "tricking" people, because they can't actually 'see' what gear people have. It's the most stupid reason I've heard to date, of why 'X' is ruining the game...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ok, tell me how the fcking hell is transmog stopping anyone from interacting with others?
    It's the new flavor of the week thing to hate on in WoW. Tends to cycle between that, casuals, LFR, flying mounts, Mythic raiders and/or content, and maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting.