High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well speaking of the red demon lord himself, someone made a good model of him.
    He looks so proud on that pic lol

it may come to noones surprise, but overwatch is so fun that I will likely give up wow for it.

at least for a year. (will probably play for the first month of legion)

Deleted
    This expansion really feels like azeroth's final stand both in reality and in game like we seem to just be steming the bleeding then turning the tide in the face of the legion. It should feel dire it feels like hope has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Hey jason...
    Spoilers are good, but don't want to spoil the game too much right?
    I think I watched the Demon Hunter starting zone so many times and might do it again, but I don't want to spoil the experience.
    Not saying it's bad, but I do that games I don't play and might play in the future.
    Weird in that way.
    In my case, I don't have all classes at max level, so won't be able to experience the whole thing. It's spoilers, or nothing! Wish I'd get an invite to the beta..

Have managed to stay away from spoiling too much about Demon Hunters though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Spoilerz ! Take Care!

Paladin class order hall campaign quest?

Also wow, velen giving up on the light... we're screwed.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Yah...I really do love how the legion is litterally winning. Varian is dead, vol'jin is dead, jaina is gone, thrall cannot wield the elements anymore, the elements are weak, the old gods are scared, the dragons aint shit, the titan keepers are feltized, the pandaren celestials are needing our help, tirion is dead, the lich king can't do shit, illidan is gone, the demon hunters are kind of scared, everything is going wrong.

It seems like everything we've been doing in this game, is being fucked up by the legion like...it's nothing. And so far, all we seem to be doing is just...well...filling in a small srack towards a massive army. Hell, even the pantheon themselves weren't shit, and the leader of the legion is shitting himself towards another threat.

Deleted
    Hmmm based on what I have seen so far from alpha I find the lack of illidan disturbing like they have his corpse but never seem to reference him again. After the vault of the wardens does anyone know does he pop up in suramar or something Because then I reckon he will be a huge part of 7.1

I love this a lot. It's huge and it gets the Draenei more involved.

But. Only Paladins see this which I think is a bummer. This whole thing with Velen seems too big to leave out for other classes. I am an altoholic so I will see it. I just feel bad for people who aren't into have all alts because they won't get to see how epic all the class stories are.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I seemed to recall I stated beta is generally 100 days long. Not bad, May 10th to Aug 30th is 110 days. They seem to be running exactly on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    Hmmm based on what I have seen so far from alpha I find the lack of illidan disturbing like they have his corpse but never seem to reference him again. After the vault of the wardens does anyone know does he pop up in suramar or something Because then I reckon he will be a huge part of 7.1
    Black Rook Hold questchain details that Gul'dan successfully severed Illidan's soul from his body before players arrive at the Broken Isles. Judging by that, and the storyboards previewed at blizzcon, I am 99% sure Illidan's body is the new Avatar of Sargeras, and the Broken Shore cinematic has him swooping down & killing Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    In the DH class campaign you get in contact with his soul.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Black Rook Hold questchain details that Gul'dan successfully severed Illidan's soul from his body before players arrive at the Broken Isles. Judging by that, and the storyboards previewed at blizzcon, I am 99% sure Illidan's body is the new Avatar of Sargeras, and the Broken Shore cinematic has him swooping down & killing Varian.
    Its true, all of it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    But there was also alot of concept art that illidan would fight guldan but I reckon 7.1 will have a cool illidari quest chain and faction. for class halls I actually really liek the idea of a class hall campaign even if the mission thing is kinda lame the quests seem so epic.

Which is what I want. I like that we arent seen as random heroes anymore because we have done the most incredible things. But legion really feels like we are ned stark in game of thrones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    ^^^^
    This sounds Amaaaaaaazing

Quote Originally Posted by Sushu View Post
    ^^^^
    This sounds Amaaaaaaazing
    I called this ages ago ...and its so predictable as well so it didnt even matter
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Also I dont believe that spoiler will be Paladin specific, I'm sure all classes will have the same version and it will just replace Liadrin/whoever that other paladin was with class specific npcs

10+ Year Old Account
    So, world quests are the D3 bounties of Legion... ^^

Edit : as DH, I have the quest A falling Star too !

Quote Originally Posted by Sushu View Post
    Also I dont believe that spoiler will be Paladin specific, I'm sure all classes will have the same version and it will just replace Liadrin/whoever that other paladin was with class specific npcs
    It's Paladin specific.

Deleted
    From an rp standpoint this expac is gonna be so awesome cant wait to like basically try and understand my character motivations I feel like he would do something really dark if it meant defeating the legion like really dark and as he is a dk it seems apt that we are raising the horsemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like more is being added to alpha/beta and not being cut like I felt while testing Warlords.