Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    So, world quests are the D3 bounties of Legion... ^^

Edit : as DH, I have the quest A falling Star too !
    As DH I had Shaman artifact questline

GREAT

Paladin class hall will be filled with that annoying N'aaru sound 24/7... Shattrath 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    as DH, I have the quest A falling Star too ![/B]
    If I had to guess, all players have a version of this. Perhaps the Horde version swaps out Tyrelyon & the Exodar with Alleria & the Undercity, to complete that Killrog vision.

Kilrogg's vision for Alliance was of Stormwind, not the Exodar.

Ok confirming that I got the quest on my DK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    GREAT

Paladin class hall will be filled with that annoying N'aaru sound 24/7... Shattrath 2.0
    http://i.imgur.com/7mHUYEt.jpg

All class halls...

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Kilrogg's vision for Alliance was of Stormwind, not the Exodar.
    Yes, but the Alliance version was already fulfilled with the Funeral Attack after the Alliance's version of the Broken Shore instance.

I can only imagine something that says:"Turns off that old prime naaru sound".
    And lol

I wonder what we're going to see when legion goes on beta. We'll most likely see music...and...maybe most of the cinematics (Except the demon hunters ...)

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I wonder what we're going to see when legion goes on beta. We'll most likely see music...and...maybe most of the cinematics (Except the demon hunters ...)
    They won't show cinematics till Legion officially launches, according to the Legion Dev update

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    They won't show cinematics till Legion officially launches, according to the Legion Dev update
    They said that only for demon hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It's Paladin specific.
    Its a major part of the story, sorry but Blizzard will most likely repeat it for every class replaces the 2 npcs like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Black Rook Hold questchain details that Gul'dan successfully severed Illidan's soul from his body before players arrive at the Broken Isles. Judging by that, and the storyboards previewed at blizzcon, I am 99% sure Illidan's body is the new Avatar of Sargeras, and the Broken Shore cinematic has him swooping down & killing Varian.
    Oooh, possible raid to retrieve illidans soul? Maybe the end boss is illidan, returning his soul to his body, and upon returning his soul to his body, he gains knowledge on how to defeat sargeras, and that knowledge leads us to argus(this would be in an expac after legion) where we find different, new, legion artifacts so strong they can kill a Titan and resurrect all of the fallen champions (varian, vol'jinn, where we defeat Kiljaeden (for real) as the final boss of that expac and then the next expac is raiding whatever world sargeras inhabits?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Oooh, possible raid to retrieve illidans soul? Maybe the end boss is illidan, returning his soul to his body, and upon returning his soul to his body, he gains knowledge on how to defeat sargeras, and that knowledge leads us to argus(this would be in an expac after legion) where we find different, new, legion artifacts so strong they can kill a Titan and resurrect all of the fallen champions (varian, vol'jinn, where we defeat Kiljaeden (for real) as the final boss of that expac and then the next expac is raiding whatever world sargeras inhabits?
    I would bet money that we will kill Queen Azshara(still dont know how that'll be possible) before we even go near Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Ok confirming that I got the quest on my DK
    Does this mean that it's not a Paladin specific quest? I'm just wondering if I'd be spoiling it for myself if I watched the video or if it'd be fine because I don't have a Paladin to experience it any other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yah...I really do love how the legion is litterally winning. Varian is dead, vol'jin is dead, jaina is gone, thrall cannot wield the elements anymore, the elements are weak, the old gods are scared, the dragons aint shit, the titan keepers are feltized, the pandaren celestials are needing our help, tirion is dead, the lich king can't do shit, illidan is gone, the demon hunters are kind of scared, everything is going wrong.

It seems like everything we've been doing in this game, is being fucked up by the legion like...it's nothing. And so far, all we seem to be doing is just...well...filling in a small srack towards a massive army. Hell, even the pantheon themselves weren't shit, and the leader of the legion is shitting himself towards another threat.
    Wonder with the Burning Legion taking away known leaders and making Horde and Ally sides getting their forces split a bit, next expansion will have Ogres join the Horde finally, and something else for Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushu View Post
    I would bet money that we will kill Queen Azshara(still dont know how that'll be possible) before we even go near Sargeras.
    It was a quick thought, there is much more that could be put between these events. What I said would be theme and ending to each expac, there's room for that in what I said.

EDIT: And by 'that' I mean Queen Azshara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    Does this mean that it's not a Paladin specific quest? I'm just wondering if I'd be spoiling it for myself if I watched the video or if it'd be fine because I don't have a Paladin to experience it any other way.
    Its not paladin specific, it takes place in Exodar so it may change slightly for other classes/factions but theres no way to be 100% sure unless someone else can confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    it may come to noones surprise, but overwatch is so fun that I will likely give up wow for it.

at least for a year. (will probably play for the first month of legion)
    Dude nobody cares.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    it may come to noones surprise, but overwatch is so fun that I will likely give up wow for it.

at least for a year. (will probably play for the first month of legion)
    You say you're quitting constantly.