Thread: Beta invites

beta downloaded. logged in and ........ Servers offline

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    whats the point? really? I spent thousands of dollars on this game... and i havent gotten a single invite. a single invite. =.= Youve gotten them all. Would I be as salty as I am now, if I had gotten one? No. rather Id be fine. So Why am I so Salty right now? because I still havent gotten a single damn one.
    So? You think money should entitle you to a beta invite just because you willingly threw your own money at them? Newsflash, it doesn't. But stay salty.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-11 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    really? *sigh* all a beta wave is basically a mass email that goes out at once. Could there be more tomorrow? Sure. But Pretty sure, today is done.
    They are manually flagged during times when most of them are asleep, so it's a few people probably doing that so it'll probably be a bit faster once more staff is into the office. I remember the Mop 200k invite waves, it took them nearly two days to get it out and then some licenses were bugged so they had to manually remove and readd them again.

Do they send you an email when you get a Beta invite or it just updates on the launcher ... I'm stuck and work and can't check

Whelp, I might as well join No beta club. Soooo tired of not getting beta invite. I guess Blizzard doesnt want any vaulable feedbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    Do they send you an email when you get a Beta invite or it just updates on the launcher ... I'm stuck and work and can't check
    Update on launcher and battle.net account, didn't heard anyone getting email.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummertweak View Post
    The Beta starts Thursday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So? You think money should entitle you to a beta invite just because you willingly threw your own money at them? Newsflash, it doesn't.
    Yet every beta in the world when it comes to games is either based on specs or loyalty.

Those that haven't been playing for years, are likely not to return because of a beta anyway, because they moved on.

So in essence, if they truly cater towards the inactive players, it's very likely they aren't even going to install the alpha.

Deleted
    whats the point? really? I spent thousands of dollars on this game... and i havent gotten a single invite. a single invite. =.= Youve gotten them all. Would I be as salty as I am now, if I had gotten one? No. rather Id be fine. So Why am I so Salty right now? because I still havent gotten a single damn one.
    But dude.. You paid to play the game, not to get beta invites. If you feel like you should get a beta invite just because you pay to play the game, you've got your head up your arse, mate.

Honestly I never play beta because I think its bs you lose any progress you make personally,

That being said, as a customer of 10 years, I find it slighty disappointing. No I'm not a special snow flake, no the universe / game doesn't revolve around me, but yea its a bit meh when I know people ingame that aren't even a year old (account wise) getting invites who have no intention of testing anything

10+ Year Old Account
    really? did you miss this important tid bit? ~~>

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The current plan is to take the alpha down over the next day, wipe all of the existing characters, send out a large beta invite wave, and then on Thursday at 2 PM PST / 5 PM EST start beta!
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    No dice for me. I'm at work so I checked my b.net account page, just retail and PTR WoW accounts.
    It will be listed as PTR WoW account mind you, but it'll be Legion ptr.

Deleted
    If the invites where truly random, then we would see most people getting into a few Betas over the years, on and off. Yet instead it seems people get into all of them, or none. So apparently you can be flagged both 'good' and 'bad' in Blizzard's system. Once you are either, then that is it. You either get invites or you don't, ever.

You only get in if you know the secret handshake.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

only betas i got was from the mop anual pass and wod coz i won a key on curse rip

You should really consider reading the frontpage, I mean only the first couple lines should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenNorth View Post
    If the invites where truly random, then we would see most people getting into a few Betas over the years, on and off. Yet instead it seems people get into all of them, or none. So apparently you can be flagged both 'good' and 'bad' in Blizzard's system. Once you are either, then that is it. You either get invites or you don't, ever.
    Bullshit rumor. Like people who say if your wow account is banned it makes you ineligible. I've had friends with banned accounts in the Alpha.

Endgame raider since Tier 4, player since launch. No invite yet, but there are millions who play. I might get an invite, I might not. No vast conspiracy here, jump off your entitled horses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bullshit rumor. Like people who say if your wow account is banned it makes you ineligible. I've had friends with banned accounts in the Alpha.
    Just my observation from reading this thread. The tendency keels strongly toward 'All' or 'None', plus a group of random invites.

It is a statistical impossibility in the mathematical sense that people mostly get All or None. The uncertainty is in whether my informal observation holds true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You should really consider reading the frontpage, I mean only the first couple lines should be enough
    i even quoted it for him in post #639. some people...
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.