Thread: Beta invites

Every time a beta goes out I don't have a subscription to WOW active, and I'm pretty sure they only give them to active accounts

Quote Originally Posted by mytheiya View Post
    Every time a beta goes out I don't have a subscription to WOW active, and I'm pretty sure they only give them to active accounts
    Plenty of people with inactive accounts have gotten beta invites.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know first hand that's not true. IRL friend who hasn't had a sub since before Blackrock Foundry was released got beta today. I haven't yet.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

It only takes probably about 5 minutes to send out a beta wave out to thousands of people.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    still no beta
    started to check it every 10 min.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Grodle View Post
    I know first hand that's not true. IRL friend who hasn't had a sub since before Blackrock Foundry was released got beta today. I haven't yet.
    Ok I'll take yoru word on it, been opted in for beta since pre-cata, and nada lol

Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    My bet the first wave just like any attack on a beta is used to test its defences and if they hold up then they will send in more waves until they have victory !!!
    I like dis, we must break this wall over and over until most of us have beta >

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    still no beta
    started to check it every 10 min.
    Me neither friend...me neither.

I'm about to head home from work and I thought I'd check before I headed out. As far as I can tell from work (Battle.net Account and ability to post to alpha/beta forums) I do not have it still. We'll see if I even get it. xD
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    So salty right now. I really need something to fucking play. Can't even punish Blizzard, my wow sub is cancelled until the pre-patch and I already got a refund for Overhypewatch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    So salty right now. I really need something to fucking play. Can't even punish Blizzard, my wow sub is cancelled until the pre-patch and I already got a refund for Overhypewatch.
    looks like you didnt like overwatch like i did.
    play dark souls, the game will force your soul to rage quit, but hey, at least something.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been wondering since august 2005 if i would ever get invited into one of wow's beta testing

Well, here's to hoping that invites will continue to trickle out in the next 24 hrs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    I'm actually sad the Overwatch Beta is down

I really enjoy playing a couple of games of Overwatch in the evening, I don't get nearly as salty at that game as I do at certain MOBAs I play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Well, here's to hoping that invites will continue to trickle out in the next 24 hrs.
    We can hope...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Nope, a guildmate got invited to beta without having an active subscription.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been in the Beta for Wrath, Cata, Mists and WoD. Hopefully when I get home from work I have it available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Been enjoying my free time since 2 months after HFC and zzzzzztanaan, had enough free time now after 9 months.
    I even installed like 10 year old steam games again cause Live is a boring shithole.
    Checked out total war warhammer and sc2 legacy of the voids on sale im currently gold farming and watching dragon ball z for the first time lol

Neither Cata, MoP or WoD was hard to get into, either annual passes or beta keys already flying out of fan sites 4 months before beta ended.

Guys, I wasn't able to see my Legion beta on the account page, I made a ticket and they replied:

"For these changes to take effect on your Battle.net Account Management pages, you will need to clear the cookies and cache from your internet browser."

I did that and it popped up. Hope it helps for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Guys, I wasn't able to see my Legion beta on the account page, I made a ticket and they replied:

"For these changes to take effect on your Battle.net Account Management pages, you will need to clear the cookies and cache from your internet browser."

I did that and it popped up. Hope it helps for you!
    Can't tell if this is something thats true or a troll.. because youd be able to see it on the bnet client, no?
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.