10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Wait... Avenging Wrath is back for Prot??
    Not only is it back, seems to have 100% uptime!

Enjoy that while it lasts...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Not only is it back, seems to have 100% uptime!

Enjoy that while it lasts...
    Sweet victory, we shall.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Avenging Wrath was moved to the charge system so that it might have some in the future. That 20sec cd is there so that you don't clip it when spamming with more than 1 stack available. Or that's how I interpreted it, I've yet to see anything par the tooltip.

Infinite Avenging Wrath...? Wahhhhh...

Deleted
    Prot Avenging Wrath is unchanged in game. 2 minute CD, 20s duration.

It is likely just in place in case something adds charges to AW again in the future.
    Last edited by mmoc8c1ae1ae56; 2016-05-10 at 08:19 PM.

Lmao, I know many people probably don't like Preach (myself included, most of the time), but he tears Blizzard a new asshole in this Legion tanking discussion video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1pnYLVCTE. Worth a watch, IMO, at least the first 10-15 minutes.

My favourite bit is, (in reference to Prot Paladin): "If this wasn't World of Warcraft, if this was a new MMO, and this was one of their tank classes, I would just laugh in their face. I have no idea how this has got to the state that it's in." (@ around 13:00)
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

10+ Year Old Account
    Decent video and he makes a couple of good points, BUT that video is from before the last update that changed things up a bit. Would be interested to know if he feels the same way now.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Can we not feed Preach's views for no reason
    plz, 10char

Lol, like I said, I don't usually watch his videos, but someone linked this to me and I did like what I saw in the first ~15 minutes
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    interesting.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lazel/advanced

has you at closer to 745
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    interesting.

has you at closer to 745
    Now, not at the date of that log though...

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    interesting.

has you at closer to 745
    NotLikeThis

Lol, like I said, I don't usually watch his videos, but someone linked this to me and I did like what I saw in the first ~15 minutes
    but he tears Blizzard a new asshole in this Legion tanking discussion video
    I mean fam, i like Legion and some of Blizzard's actions as much as next guy (rip beta even when i get it), but "tearing a new asshole" is literally irrelevant.
    Outside of a few good kekes from some dank memes it doesn't go anywhere.

I can get a few laughs from celestalon's "paladins need higher dps" or "monks should just roll away" but outside of cheap laughs it's literally irrelevant. It doesn't work for fixing specs, it doesn't work for fixing specific abilities, it doesn't work for anything. It is only here as a cheap entertainment. And honestly watching preach talk out of his ass and act as a less kungen kungen for 15+ min isn't worth it.

It doesn't work for fixing specs, it doesn't work for fixing specific abilities, it doesn't work for anything.
    Isn't this part and parcel with this thread's consensus that the squeaky wheel gets the grease? I thought that 10+ minute videos with high-visibility retards likening class changes to war crimes was exactly what we wanted and the best path to see changes effected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusoya View Post
    Isn't this part and parcel with this thread's consensus that the squeaky wheel gets the grease? I thought that 10+ minute videos with high-visibility retards likening class changes to war crimes was exactly what we wanted and the best path to see changes effected.
    Idk, i was under impression that all of the bitching here was more for meme value during the time when there's no actual discussion to be had, esp since all changes take ~30 min to figure out after they go live in game.
    I know i don't speak for anyone else but i'd assume that basically everyone is done trying to get the key features to change, so now ppl are trying to fix things that are still malleable.

This has no bearing of the fact that a number of people might quit, but at least not before it is final.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    30 minutes is exaggerating it.
    Fam plz, i'm lazy and slow to update spreadsheet.

Preach's stuff aside, how are we looking right now? >.>;
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Preach's stuff aside, how are we looking right now? >.>;
    We are not the worst tank, and have some improvements since early alpha and our rotation now has more interaction in it (only AS/GC is missing key parts of it) since cons buffs sotr, BH is BH, and J helps sotr. I can see AS needing something on it to be fun as otherwise it's just absorb+dmg with traits but no direct rotation interaction.

We are not the worst tank, and have some improvements since early alpha and our rotation now has more interaction in it (only AS/GC is missing key parts of it) since cons buffs sotr, BH is BH, and J helps sotr. I can see AS needing something on it to be fun as otherwise it's just absorb+dmg with traits but no direct rotation interaction.
    That's actually really good to hear. I know there is a fair bit of tuning that still needs to be done, I guess we can hope we see some more attention soon.

My largest issue at current is deciding between Guardian or my Prot Pally. I really don't want to play my druid as Guardian, but I do love tanking.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for the info, appreciate the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    That's actually really good to hear. I know there is a fair bit of tuning that still needs to be done, I guess we can hope we see some more attention soon.

My largest issue at current is deciding between Guardian or my Prot Pally. I really don't want to play my druid as Guardian, but I do love tanking.

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for the info, appreciate the response.
    Tbh i think guardian/paladin are the better tanks atm, gameplay and raid spot wise.