this is so amazing! it looks great! thank you so much Winter Blossom!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    PMR Request

And done, @Powpowpowpow. I'm sorry that took an extra day, but I managed to finish your request late last night I hope you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, sorry to the 2 people that PM'ed me wallpaper requests, that I had to unclaim yesterday. I just don't have the time, atm.

It looks amazing thank you so much Winter!!

- - - Updated - - -

People who do these signatures are so talented, thanks again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) Name (Santo) "of the Black Harvest"
    Armory link (We do need to see your face, you know! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) Challenge Mode warlock set
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Gnome screaming
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Green Fire.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Perhaps Demons behind me, infernals and dreadlords.

Signature:
    Visible text: Felstar
    Wowhead link: http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8lJE808lJl808r
    Helm visible: Just the demon hunter's veil
    Cloak visible: No please
    Your pose: "Looking down", standing, not unlike https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/il..._1920x1080.jpg , although of course without any wings.
    Background: Something like the Chamber of Command in the Black Temple, or the banner of the Illidari.

Thanks! If you need further information, do ask ^^
    Bumping!
    Last edited by Ethenil; 2016-05-12 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Thank you so much! Speechless! I appreciate it so much. Super happy.
    My pleasure!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crowpala View Post
    Hey there,

I've just started to stream some and I would like to get a new splash screen for when I'm afk/brb, a welcome to the stream splash screen for when I'm about to stream and a Gone offline one to.

I really like the signature I've got here and the team should be a crow and gaming. I mainly play WoW and mostly as horde.
    If you have another bright idea around built around a crow, dark and evil, feel free to go with that :-)

I would like something dark as I have in my signature here, something in the line of the text in the signature "the first evil" with my twitch name crowpala.
    On twitch I'm know for teasing ppl with food links, so maybe a pile of burgers or something "hidden" in the picture in a corner....
    A flock of crows = murder, so maybe writen in red somewhere: "REDRUM" with a flock of crows flying in the picture...

I'll leave the artistict up to you guys and look forward to see what you can come up with. For any questions, please feel free to send me PM here.

TL/DR:
    Twitch overlay
    Visable text "Crowpala - the first evil". This should be the main visable text, but I want also a "REDRUM" writing somewhere
    Art work A dark and evil looking overlay with a crow as feature. Flock of crows flying in the background. If there is a chance to incorporate a pile of food "hiden" in the picture that would be great, maybe some burgers and donuts.
    The rest I leave up to the artist so go nuts :-)
    Almost 1 month bump. Anybody up for the challenge ?

Wow, you both did an awesome job, Winter Blossom and Isilrien !

Also, I've finished your request @Fenderxx :

(for this one I kinda used Winter's tutorial and I'm very happy with the outcome ! Thanks for sharing your knowledge )

Hope I did things right If not, you can request again in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    Beautiful, makes me want to go forsaken again.
    Thank you so much Elise <3
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyPoodle View Post
    Wow, you both did an awesome job, Winter Blossom and Isilrien !

Also, I've finished your request @Fenderxx :

(for this one I kinda used Winter's tutorial and I'm very happy with the outcome ! Thanks for sharing your knowledge )

Hope I did things right If not, you can request again in a week.
    Looks Amazing!! Thank you so much

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Djriff <3

I've been asked to do a wallpaper including the character riding their mount with the shield and sword hanging off the side of it, but I honestly have no idea how to work the character onto the mount.
    Any help or tips would be appreciated<3

Hey guys!!!

I am looking to setup my twitch for the upcoming beta and x-pack. I have what i think will be a pretty interesting project for anyone who has some time. I am going to be healing in the x-pack as a priest/monk/shaman/druid I was wondering if someone would be able to make an offline image, chat blocker and background image for me to spice up my twitch page.

I don't want the guild of any of the characters attached to the images. Ill link all the characters below incase you want to use them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ostep/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anics/advanced

What I have in my head is a very minimalist concept that incorporates all of the healing classes crests but I am not picky and will take what i can get.

Thank you in advance we all appreciate the work you guys do.
    Last edited by Lostep; 2016-05-13 at 04:16 PM.
    - Lostep -

7+ Year Old Account
    In WMV?

Once you import your character and have the armor set up, go to the character tab and click mount/dismount. It will give you a list of mounts, and clicking on one will mount the character on it. You can then cycle through the animations to find the right pose for the mount and character.
    Ah! Okay. That worked well, I thought you'd have to keep importing it all and fixing the character to sit on it in photoshop. Thank you very much <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys and dolls! It's been a long time since I requested something, and while I have 2 beautiful wallpapers from Alyajna [Here, and here], I have changed which character I'm playing for Legion and would like a wallpaper and signature to reflect the change! Huge thanks in advance to whoever picks this up for me

Signature:
    Visible text: Main text: Jakkz
    Subtext: Storm's End [if you could do something to make this extra snappy, I'll love you forever!]
    Size: One MMO-standard, and one of standard signature size to be used on other websites [IE guild forums]
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link here!
    Gear set: Transmog list here
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Cloak visible: Never XD
    Your pose: Whatever magic you can work here would be fantastic; I leave this part in your capable hands.
    General colour scheme: Would love it to be very 'fire and lightning' esque; very Enhancement Shaman. Whites, blues, maybe a touch of red and black.
    Any extras: If you could work some badass lightning and cracked ground type stuff in there, that would be fantastic. Otherwise, have fun with this step!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080p
    Visible text: Could I possibly get one wallpaper with text reading "The calm before the storm is never truly calm" and one wallpaper with no text? :3
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link here!
    Gear set: Transmog set listed here
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Cloak visible: Never XD
    Your pose: This is where I get a bit picky, as it is a wallpaper. Since you've seen Alyajna's work on my wallpapers {linked above}, you kind of know what to expect from my requests, haha. If you could follow something along the lines of this drawing/painting, that would be amazing. Obviously, it's going to be more life-like and not a sketch with brush strokes, but you get the basic idea. Shaman on a cliff, lightning everywhere, maybe some cracked ground in the far distance, that sort of nonsense.
    General colour scheme: See picture above for reference as to colour schemes and basic ideas.
    Any extras: Again, just have fun with it. If you can't come up with something like the linked painting, then surprise me! Make it badass, make it beautiful, and make it the envy of every Enhancement Shaman in Azeroth, Draenor, and beyond <3

Much love to the artist[or artists] who bravely tackle this monster request! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! If you need any additional info, please PM me
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2016-05-15 at 01:35 AM.

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

And done, @Santoisms. I hope you like it. If not, you can request again in a week

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I'm surprised and flattered that you've kept that signature I made for you - I think it was the second one I ever made. I'd like to claim the signature portion of your request. My skills have improved since I made that and I'd like to give you a nicer one, lol

So, claimed.
    Amazing Winter. Thanks for all your hard work.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:
    Wow, I'm surprised and flattered that you've kept that signature I made for you - I think it was the second one I ever made. I'd like to claim the signature portion of your request. My skills have improved since I made that and I'd like to give you a nicer one, lol

So, claimed.
    I'm so excited to see what you come up with!! And of course I kept it <3 It's still beautiful, and I appreciate the effort you put into it :333

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Deleted
    Nothing special...

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a new User icon, Youtube banner, Twitch banner, and Forum signature.

I really appreciate all the great art here and its been a few years since I've put in a request!

Icon/Youtube banner/Twitch banner/Forum signature
    Visible text: Just my name 'Funky' in a sofisticated font that matches your creation
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/funky/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory. As much detail as possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: Orc fighting stance. I use fist weapons so I would like my hands engulfed and almost indistinguishable with like a burning fiery/blue aura much like unleash elements on live but blue flames.( dont show the fist weapons)
    General colour scheme: faded black/blue aura/fog vivid blue glow (the black should be outshined by the blue glowing
    Any extras: I want my favorite mount invincible(without me on it) on its two hind legs behind me in the background like it's ready to charge into the fight.

I want my face to look ferocious but wise and my eyes to be engulfed in blue flames to match my fists(think lich king eyes)

It doesn't need to be a copy of the wow model, I would like anime/hand drawn art if possible. Go wild please!

For the icon just give me a close up of my head and give me a few different sizes.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

This has been my main character/persona for 11 years.
    He is wise, powerful, respected. I want my image to portray this respectfully.

Thank you so much for your time!!
    Bumping - sorry if this is not allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Bumping - sorry if this is not allowed.
    It's allowed once a week. FYI: Your bump may be deleted, since it's only been 3 days or so.

Signature:
    Visible text: Babe
    Armory link: My Armory!
    Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode set from MoP, and if it's possible, incorporate the 4 green verdant spheres above my head!
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Cloak visible: Never!
    Your pose: A casting animation wouldn't be too bad; but whatever makes me look the most bad-ass, completely up to you!
    General colour scheme: I'll leave this up to the artist
    Any extras: If it's possible, to have the verdant spheres appear on there!

P.S. ~~If anyone is feeling extra crazy, I'm an avid lover of the Borderlands series as well. I main Maya in Borderlands 2, and if anyone wants to go above and beyond, then here is a daunting task: Incorporating both Maya and Babe into the same signature. You can remove the names on the signature if needed for more space.
    -Don't feel obligated to make this part! Just an extra and challenging task for you awesome artists out there

P.S.S.: Thank you to the artist who created my signature below a couple of years ago! Time for something new to shine!
    The Babe - Armory | Signature - Djriff

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?) 1920x1080 on a 40 inch monitor
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?) Santo, Quote underneath: For I am Santo… I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?) Warlock Challenge Mode gear
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Casting a spell while screaming as a Gnome.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Green Fire Warlock
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?) Demons surrounding me, a legion of demons and green magic.