Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

The new dog pokemon is either a pomeranian or a shiba, calling it now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I can't wait to play with Litten in Amie. Hopefully it will still be a thing in gen 7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I can't wait to play with Litten in Amie. Hopefully it will still be a thing in gen 7.
    Well if its not, they need to find a new way to let us get Sylveon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Well if its not, they need to find a new way to let us get Sylveon.
    Preferably they keep the ORAS version of the bottom screen apps. I liked how they expanded on the XY version.

And now I'm going to hide under some rock to not get killed (by khaz)

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    That's... actually a really cool idea. Amiibos for mythical pokemon, that give you the mythical pokemon when you scan it into your game.
    I don't see the point. Legendary pokemon are plentiful now a days. If you follow the events for this year, you should realistically have every single myrthical pokemon that is out legally. No reason to toss a $13 amiibo into the mix when you can generally get them for free from events.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Kid also needs to convince his parents to buy not just that amiibo but every amiibo that unlocks content.

You know what else would be forever? In game events. People have been complaining about missing events for so long we would just be better off if all external sources of rare pokemon were gone rather than making them a direct paywall.
    I agree on this. I would rather remove events all together Long before they become something you pay for.

- - - Updated - - -

Still don't have the legendary birds. But if you're in NA, the shiny Xerneas event is up. In case someone missed the announcement. Lasts for only a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Still don't have the legendary birds.
    I sent a support question on the club site asking why I still hadn't received any codes, or any newsletters for that matter. Probably won't get anywhere, but I'll keep the thread informed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    The new dog pokemon is either a pomeranian or a shiba, calling it now!
    Please be a shiba in the final evo. I want my dogemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I sent a support question on the club site asking why I still hadn't received any codes, or any newsletters for that matter. Probably won't get anywhere, but I'll keep the thread informed.
    Awesome. Let me know. I have just been waiting here. Hoping its just getting sent late and that I didn't somehow miss singing up, despite the fact that I get a newsletter with new pokemon stuff regularly.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but I wanna see a door pokemon like portalgeist from Chrono Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't know why, but I wanna see a door pokemon like portalgeist from Chrono Cross.
    So....Rotom-Door?

Electric/Steel

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking ghost-something. Seems kind of cliche at this point to make an inanimate object a ghost type, but it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I was thinking ghost-something. Seems kind of cliche at this point to make an inanimate object a ghost type, but it fits.
    I want them to make a ghost pokemon that looks, well, ghostly. Like haunter and gastly. Just look at gastly, he practically screams orb. I would love a ghost pokemon that is a very dark figure. Something really scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this on Reddit. The feet do look very hoof-y. Like, a solid black hoof. Don't really think of dogs having that.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I like this pokemon 100 times more than the starters, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    All these pictures of sad Popplio are making me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Poor Popplio
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... And that while Popplio is sooooooooo much better than Litten ^^

If you can use pokebank relatively fast (like when you have the pokedex or something), I guess I'll keep restarting the game to get all 3 of them.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Taurenburger View Post
    Yeah... And that while Popplio is sooooooooo much better than Litten ^^

If you can use pokebank relatively fast (like when you have the pokedex or something), I guess I'll keep restarting the game to get all 3 of them.
    Yeah, that's a very good idea.

Please game freak, let us use pokebank instantly