Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    you say impossible, yet looking at my acc says i have access and when i check my status for which games i'm opted in, wow is not one of them. Maybe it's because I am opted in for Starcraft and overwatch?
    no that would not work...

did you kill mythic archimonde before december?

and idk contact a gm and ask why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Beta isn't all it is cracked up to be. Why do you want to play it so early? Why do you want to burn yourself out now, months before the real thing comes out?
    For Legion, I think it's important for a lot of players how badly the spec they're playing will be screwed up by "class fantasy"
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    For Legion, I think it's important for a lot of players how badly the spec they're playing will be screwed up by "class fantasy"
    Classes/specs have been messed up in EVERY expansion, to date...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Oh, I forgot... I did get into the BC beta through my work. But sadly I didn't know better, and also didn't have a max toon at the time. It was a waste, and I never tested anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    no that would not work...

did you kill mythic archimonde before december?

and idk contact a gm and ask why
    Nope, only done the first two bosses on mythic, too lazy to contact a gm, + I can let my friend use my acc to play it, so at least someone gets a use out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Nope, only done the first two bosses on mythic, too lazy to contact a gm, + I can let my friend use my acc to play it, so at least someone gets a use out of it.
    uhhh careful, that could get you banned if he does something... :S i would never let somone play on my account unless i was watching em...

hes too toxic, or cheat/hacks he could end up getting you banned/ your beta acsess removed (like those people on the forums did during that raid test)

also idk, it should be impossible so idk...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Besides the MoP beta which I didn't play I haven't gotten an invite but than again I don't op into WoW's beta's I would rather wait for live and keep everything new.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never been sent a beta invite and have been opting for beta keys since Cataclysm. I only got into WoD beta through IGN prime.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had the last 3 betas, yet to get Legion though.

Beta in MOP..for all the good it did.

I just had a chat to one of the Legion beta testers....and oif that imbecile is any indication of who they have testing their new expac, God help them all when it hits live

I never get beta invites for anything unless it's just one of those open beta deals where everyone can play. I've also been playing Blizzard games for several years, and I have the "I'm interested in beta testing" thing checked for every game on my battle.net account.

Although I have been unsubscribed from WoW for a while (since early in WoD), so that might be the reason this time. But yeah, I never got beta invites even when I was playing actively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Classes/specs have been messed up in EVERY expansion, to date...
    Not to that extent, at least where my spec is concerned.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    uhhh careful, that could get you banned if he does something... :S i would never let somone play on my account unless i was watching em...

hes too toxic, or cheat/hacks he could end up getting you banned/ your beta acsess removed (like those people on the forums did during that raid test)

also idk, it should be impossible so idk...
    He's my next door neighbor and i loaned him my acc during bc or wrath so he could try the game out, he ended up transferring a toon off after they implemented the bnet change and has his own acc now.

We're also with the same ISP and I won't be playing my acc since i'm not even subbed atm, not even sure if I will get legion, wow is an intense timesink, but depending on what he tells me about it may sway me.

Gl on you getting access though, sometimes you have to wonder why blizzard does what they do at times =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I got in the MoP beta via annual pass and the WoD beta via a wowhead competition. Blizz never invited me.

Played since TBC, never got beta.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Played since late Vanilla, HAVE gotten into Beta, but not 'invited'. I got into the MoP Beta via Annual Pass.

I got invited to TBC beta through a screenshot contest with my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Beta isn't all it is cracked up to be. Why do you want to play it so early? Why do you want to burn yourself out now, months before the real thing comes out?
    I wont know until I have played one!