Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buzuzuki View Post
    I'm pretty sure they won't.
    Agreed.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I wonder why you will buy tokens at 250k...O wait its because of the top bolded.

Not everyone runs 20 alts.

Do people like you realise you are not the norm...
    But in this case, people are complaining about 47k, which is a laughable sum considering it's only once a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    But in this case, people are complaining about 47k, which is a laughable sum considering its only once a month.
    Ok and its those who are not running 20 alts that are complaing, thats the part your not getting.

Not everyone is rolling 20alts and has over 20million gold.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    But EU has ALWAYS had higher prices. Always. Since day one. Go cry me a river.
    Because always doing wrong to certain people since day one makes it right after some time, sure, great logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok and its those who are not running 20 alts that are complaing, thats the part your not getting.

Not everyone is rolling 20alts and has over 20million gold.
    I merely explained the difference in prices between EU and US, as many others have done. I didn't claim everyone should be able to dish out 100 or 200K.
    OP claiming 47k equals 'hitting hard' is ridiculous. Even if you have no alts, just 1 main on which you play somewhat actively, you can easily pay this price for a token.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    I merely explained the difference in prices between EU and US, as many others have done. I didn't claim everyone should be able to dish out 100 or 200K.
    OP claiming 47k equals 'hitting hard' is ridiculous. Even if you have no alts, just 1 main on which you play somewhat actively, you can easily pay this price for a token.
    With the current system yes you can. Once Garrsons recieve there final massive gold nerf then No its going to be much harder.

I fund tokens via soloing cata raids. That lets me clock in around 40k (max) a month. Thats why I refuse to spend anything more then that. Token prices are getting out of hand and personally I think its getting out of hand in all regions.

Another thing to keep inmind is the market in EU and US is different. Go check prices in both and you will see things sell at different prices. Hell if I recall right some TGC mounts sell for gold cap here while sell for 1/3 in EU.

Tokens should be a set price (Higher or lower then current) but set, That is my opinion tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    How about sharing some of that gold with your pal Alar?
    That would require me to buy a token and unless you're on US Emeral Dream, doesn't help much regardless. I was essentially farming gold to buy tokens to farm gold just to buy tokens. I normally don't farm gold, most of it was "farmed" in a month before I got tired of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Does that mean EU players are better at making gold or do NA players really suck at it?
    Unless it rains gold in EU servers and I missed the memo.
    No, we play the same game, and the AH prices are almost the same, only difference is that there are more NA players that buy tokens.
    On EU we have eastern europe countries + Russia and they mostly buy gametime with gold, and because of this there's an deflation of tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Geez, not even Pre-Patch and the price is sky rocketing, wonder if this trend will continue until release, good thing I have over 100k gold >.>

14% increase just in the first 14 days of May. In April there was only about 1.5% increase, in March it was 6.5%, in Feb it was 5.5% and in Jan it was 6%. Wonder what is causing it.
    I think you got it backwards.

The price is high BECAUSE we're not on the pre-patch.

The cost of the token is adjusted on the fly based on supply and demand. Right now the playerbase is the lowest its ever been in wow's history. Almost nobody is playing because of WoD burnout, and most folks are either gone from the game, or taking a break until pre-patch and/or legion.

Because there are less players playing, there are less tokens being bought, and thus, the few that are in place cost a lot. That's how supply and demand works. Low supply = Higher cost.

Bet you fifty bucks that when the pre-patch hits, and SPECIALLY when Legion is here, the token cost is gonna plummet to the fucking ground. Specially since quite a lot of players will attempt to get easy gold for the spider mount.

I'm saving gold for that glorious occasion. I just know that during launch day, the token cost will drop as low as 10k, and have saved 200k specially for that.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Bet you fifty bucks that when the pre-patch hits, and SPECIALLY when Legion is here, the token cost is gonna plummet to the fucking ground. Specially since quite a lot of players will attempt to get easy gold for the spider mount.
    Thats what I am banking on personally. Hope it tanks hard enough to where I can buy nearly a year with my current gold stash.

If it just dropped to 30k I would be happy.

Until then ill stay unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Does that mean EU players are better at making gold or do NA players really suck at it?
    Unless it rains gold in EU servers and I missed the memo.
    It means there are more players willing to pay cash for tokens in NA than there is in EU. Nothing more, really. The inflated price is a function of the lower supply in EU. Same with TCG mounts as well.

I'd wait to buy tokens if you aren't maxed out already. Pre-patch will bring back a good amount of players, which should reduce the price considering those players will have most likely missed the boat on the free WoD gold machine. The price is going up right now because very few are willing to pay cash for this game in it's current state.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    its at 47k
    Meh, you're still not even nowhere near to EU, where it was 85K the last time I checked last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    so 47k, for 1 month of play time, 20$ is "sky rocketing" i made 150k a week spending mabye half a hour.... so...
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    You're wrong though, you just dun pay attention to french and german players. There're English/Italian, English/German, English/French/Russian and other battlegroups.

The only monolingual battlegroup is German Blutdurst. All others are shared.

P.S. You can't connect to English realms w/ Russian client, and you can't create a character w/ Russian name on non-Russian realms.
    Pretty sure battlegroups don't actually mean anything anymore, at least not for PvE queues/premade finder.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Tell that to the Europeans lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    its at 47k
    Really? You're moaning it's just shy of 50k? Try around 85k odd here on EU servers.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lmfao, 86k in EU.
    For the last few months. So yeah, 50k is nothing compared to our 70-90k ratio over the last like 8 months. I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    These claims are getting better and better.
    I made 3 million gold by switching to State Farm.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Geez, not even Pre-Patch and the price is sky rocketing, wonder if this trend will continue until release, good thing I have over 100k gold >.>

14% increase just in the first 14 days of May. In April there was only about 1.5% increase, in March it was 6.5%, in Feb it was 5.5% and in Jan it was 6%. Wonder what is causing it.
    too much gold on the market is causing them - you have ton of people who want to play with gold not with $ - its natural price is raising and will be raising constantly till people will stop subbing with tokens and starts subbing back with $.

10+ Year Old Account
    45.7k just earlier.
    The prices don't skyrocket, they crawling upwards very slowly.

And they tend to be cheaper during the wee hours, and more expensive during the late afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    I made 3 million gold by switching to State Farm.
    Do you know where the waterfall is?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

NA shouldn't even complain about token prices.