10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    LK - the expansion, the expansion after BC, the one before Cataclysm. You know - if you haven't done the expansion.

If you haven't done LK, then you won't have flight points on the taxis, and you won't have (or probably even know about) cold weather flying.

So you will be at Wyrmrest Temple and won't have an easy way to get to the Nexus.
    I see what you mean now but don't really understand the logic behind it, how else would somebody get to level 100 without doing LK content? Cold Weather Flying is also taught by all flight trainers and describes what it does so that won't be an issue if on the off chance that somebody actually skipped the entirety of Northrend. Both factions also have Zeppelins/Boats that take you to Borean Tundra so that won't even be an issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I see what you mean now but don't really understand the logic behind it, how else would somebody get to level 100 without doing LK content?
    Every WoD and Legion has had a free character boost to 90/100, you can buy character boosts. I've got 3 level 100s that haven't seen BC or LK content.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Any other order halls broken or just monk?
    90% of the area is phased out, everything except artifact trait training statue or whatever that is.
    Can't get to mission table :/

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    90% of the area is phased out,
    It is a population phasing issue, if you aren't in the right phase then you don't get the NPCs or anything else.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Every WoD and Legion has had a free character boost to 90/100, you can buy character boosts. I've got 3 level 100s that haven't seen BC or LK content.
    I still don't get your logic. You get all the major flight paths and have all of the flights trained up to 280%, including Cold Weather and Azeroth flying upon creation. I guess I just don't get how that would inconvenience someone more than a person who didn't boost their character when a person in both situations would still get there the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Could you please answer one little question? I don't have any hint of beta, so all i can do is to ask those luckies like you.

Can i have in Legion doublespec of one particular spec? Currently i have dualspec of Shadow Priest, Moonkin and Elem shammy. The difference in specs is that one is pure PvE (talents and keybindings, i rarely use some safe/controls in dungeons) and so-called PvP spec. In PvP i have my controls, safes and other utility abilities on some hotkeys so i can easier do dailies, solocontent and other things, where i can easily be killed by mobs or players. I usually do dailies in PvP spec, while waiting for a dungeon. When time comes i quickly change into pve spec and go smashing into the dungeon.
    If i get ganged in PvE spec, i try to switch into PvP spec and set and feel more hummy.
    I like the way i play now. Will i have an ability to play this way in Legion.

Thank you in advance for ur replies!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    When is the pre-patch for Legion?
    I heard you can make your Demon Hunter then. :3
    ~1 month before the launch

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Elanies View Post
    Could you please answer one little question? I don't have any hint of beta, so all i can do is to ask those luckies like you.

Can i have in Legion doublespec of one particular spec? Currently i have dualspec of Shadow Priest, Moonkin and Elem shammy. The difference in specs is that one is pure PvE (talents and keybindings, i rarely use some safe/controls in dungeons) and so-called PvP spec. In PvP i have my controls, safes and other utility abilities on some hotkeys so i can easier do dailies, solocontent and other things, where i can easily be killed by mobs or players. I usually do dailies in PvP spec, while waiting for a dungeon. When time comes i quickly change into pve spec and go smashing into the dungeon.
    If i get ganged in PvE spec, i try to switch into PvP spec and set and feel more hummy.
    I like the way i play now. Will i have an ability to play this way in Legion.

Thank you in advance for ur replies!
    As far as I can tell, not entirely. You can choose the spec and quickly rearrange the talents, but there is no dual spec. You have a primary spec with one talent tree, and can choose to play a different spec, but I do not see a way to have two builds of the same spec without rearranging talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    ~1 month before the launch
    Could be 2 months. Looks like the biggest prepatch we've ever had + class early access

Damn.... and are there ANY ways to save my build and bindings 1 and 2 to do it quickly?

Deleted
    Damn.... and are there ANY ways to save my build and bindings 1 and 2 to do it quickly?
    don't worry, there wont even be enough spells to fill one action bar with

If it is separate specs, yes. But otherwise, you have a primary spec and then you can change to other specs. You cannot change to a different build as far as I can see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Could be 2 months. Looks like the biggest prepatch we've ever had + class early access
    would love to see a longer pre patch.

Formerly known as Arafal

AddOn called Actionbar saver or something similar will let you save few profiles of your actionbars (can save them as PvP and PvE and then just /ABS PvP or /ABS PvE and it rearranges your actionbars like how you saved them) dno how the talents works since PvP has its own separate talent page thingy.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I still don't get your logic.
    Wasn't meant to be logic, just observation. Maybe my toons just bugged out on their boosts...

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    That moment when a Satyr tells you "You don't see, but you will." - I can't help myself but think that's supposed to hint at something.
    The Emerald Nightmare
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

still no words on the .5-2 sec ability delay currently on the beta ? No issues what so ever in alpha. Now that the servers are hammered. They are all kneeling.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    still no words on the .5-2 sec ability delay currently on the beta ? No issues what so ever in alpha. Now that the servers are hammered. They are all kneeling.
    That is not even the worst part... it's a little bit annoying, but you can manage because stuff is so easy. And in dungeons I don't have that delay.
    The worst thing is those phasing issues which grow more and more...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda annoying. I can deal with lag, but the phasing issues are preventing a lot of testing atm.