Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    -My mains (DK, Mage) have disappointed me.
    Which specs? I heard Frost DKs were in a sorry state but I thought Fire and Frost Mages were looking good. I wonder if that is no longer the case.

Deleted
    was in the alpha, am in the beta. cos im special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joram View Post
    I've been continuously subbed since the start of Vanilla. I'm still subbed now. I've been in every alpha/beta, including early Legion alpha. So I'd say your logic is flawed.
    You and I are two peas in a pod The exact same applies to me....except I got Legion alpha about 5-6 weeks ago. I just want to say to all of those begging and complaining about not having beta access.....right now these threads would be soooooo filled with your tears. It is so broken right now....not broken, but the phasing issue is so bad you literally can do nothing. Don't get me wrong....I love Legion, just right at the moment it's having a melt down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You and I are two peas in a pod The exact same applies to me....except I got Legion alpha about 5-6 weeks ago. I just want to say to all of those begging and complaining about not having beta access.....right now these threads would be soooooo filled with your tears. It is so broken right now....not broken, but the phasing issue is so bad you literally can do nothing. Don't get me wrong....I love Legion, just right at the moment it's having a melt down
    The thing is , just KNOWING that you COULD play once those issues are solved is enough for most people here i think. Cause those issues are likely to be fixed soon but we will still be sitting here unable to get in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoda View Post
    The thing is , just KNOWING that you COULD play once those issues are solved is enough for most people here i think. Cause those issues are likely to be fixed soon but we will still be sitting here unable to get in.
    Honestly I wouldn't expect it to be something they will solve in the first week of beta. It's still their stress testing phase and they'll probably send out more beta invite waves soon once they get them stabilized.

I didn't get any beta invite. My boyfriend did, and I've been sitting here watching him play and I can see that the lag (mostly due to the phasing issues) is really bad and that there are many random disconnects and world server down issues. Sometimes a quest completes and should move on to the next one but there's just nothing there until the player logs out and back in. Sometimes after a random disconnect the player bounces back to where they were questing 5 minutes before and phases three times before they can move again.

I understand, because I'm just as bored as everyone else is right now, and I want to test things out (professions, classes, transmog) and be able to report bugs as well, but right now it's better to not worry about it until the servers settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaztok View Post
    I am one of you after all =)

Blizzard is just sadistic. I checked my email account as instructed and sure enough I had an email from "Blizzard Entertainment Inc." Positive it was my beta invite I madly clicked on it and was treated to "StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Now 25% Off"

Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    Blizzard is just sadistic. I checked my email account as instructed and sure enough I had an email from "Blizzard Entertainment Inc." Positive it was my beta invite I madly clicked on it and was treated to "StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Now 25% Off"
    Two emails from them overnight. One was for the Starcraft promotion, the other was for WoD and 7 free days of game time. So frustrating

..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    When will 110 premade characters be available in Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    When will 110 premade characters be available in Beta?
    Now? Didn't the max level PvP beta realm come back online yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Now? Didn't the max level PvP beta realm come back online yesterday?
    Did it? I'm at work rn and I have yet to check, I only got on last night. Whats the realm named?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    still no invite
    First invite wave is already done. Wait till you see a patch hit and then start checking again.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So another day will gonne by and still no second wave <.< I predict we all gonna get invited for the last wave, less than a month of the oficial release <.<

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how the last wave came with nothing but a bunch of whiny shitheads who think they are playing a free demo they might as well hold on for a while with the next wave.

Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    Two emails from them overnight. One was for the Starcraft promotion, the other was for WoD and 7 free days of game time. So frustrating
    I wish they had sent me an offer for 7 free days of game time. I would kind of like to play right now, but I don't want to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Seeing how the last wave came with nothing but a bunch of whiny shitheads who think they are playing a free demo they might as well hold on for a while with the next wave.
    Welcome to every WoW beta like.. ever

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Oh for sure, literally people are spamming for invites in Dalaran to get rid of the phasing, rather than just being patient and moving on or finding an alternative way yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatrion View Post
    Oh for sure, literally people are spamming for invites in Dalaran to get rid of the phasing, rather than just being patient and moving on or finding an alternative way yourself.
    Im not sure if there is an alternative way dude. It's just not Dalaran being impacted by this. I can't start questing in Highmountain because of the same phasing problem. Im sure if someone found a way themselves to bypass this, it would be known already and everyone would be going on their own way.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just logged on to see if things were the same (they are) got like 20 whispers from people asking me to invite them....wth? Who are you....where did you pick my name from...and sure...give me a sec....I'll invite you from your bugged dalaran, to my bugged dalaran. People need to log off and go outside...check back in a few hours, or maybe days...big bug.