Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    You know at first i was thinking to myself ''wtf are you talking about'' then i rewatch that episode, wtf did they do to Gohan? it's like a different character compare with his Mythic form, no matter how much x or y say that is because of his lack of training i just refuse to believe that such a powerfull character would go from hero to zero in such short period of time, to tell you the truth i think Toriyama forgot about Gohan as a character exacatly like he did with Launch
    Considering that Pan as a toddler can freaking fly in space, it's safe to assume that the Mystic power has left from Gohan within his seed and now resides in Pan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Considering that Pan as a toddler can freaking fly in space, it's safe to assume that the Mystic power has left from Gohan within his seed and now resides in Pan.
    Have you ever had such good sex it drained you of all your power?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Have you ever had such good sex it drained you of all your power?
    This is why I stay abstinent. I'm kidding of course, no one wants Yamcha esque ability.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Got bored so did a google search. Seems Dragon Ball Super is going to be english dubbed in southeast asia and india soon. Still no word on anywhere outside of an asian country. Wonder whats going on with that. The sub is on episode 43 and we have no signs of it coming to the US yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it'll be better than Xenoverse... not that Xenoverse wasn't one of the best DBZ games... I just want it to be better :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no interest in the first game (combat was stupid imo), and I don't expect any kind of advancements here. Who knows, I may be surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit I've become a fan of Mira and Towa as recurring video game villains. There's this interesting narrative with them and the Supreme Kai of Time and the time patrol and stuff going on. I don't know if any of it will make its way to Dragon Ball Super along with Future Trunks (I tend to doubt it), but I would like to see Mira and Towa come back as villains in XV2, and for Mira to continue evolving and gaining more power and hopefully new forms. Would also be cool for their kid to show up, maybe older and ready to fight.

Lookit this evil little munchkin.

i want a raging blast 3, with more characters than tenkaichi 3.

don't want the shitty targeting and combat of xenoverse of that other abortion of a game, can't remember what it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    (Holy shit do not search Google Images for "Cell-X"... I did not need to see Freeza fucking Cell >_>)
    No exceptions.

Deleted
    Didten expect the dragon ball super to catch me like it did. They really did a good job imo.

So what, xenoverse 2 has the same story plot as 1? I mean really, you did ok with the plot for one game. Lets not repeat it. Start something more. Something new again. And give us a lot more playable characters. I went from tenkaichi 2 to xenoverse and I was said "were are all of the characters? There were a billion in tenkaichi 2".
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So what, xenoverse 2 has the same story plot as 1? I mean really, you did ok with the plot for one game. Lets not repeat it. Start something more. Something new again. And give us a lot more playable characters. I went from tenkaichi 2 to xenoverse and I was said "were are all of the characters? There were a billion in tenkaichi 2".

Well every DBZ game ever has had the same plot, so why so shocking that XV2 has the same plot too?

honestly, i wish they'd do it like the original budokai.

follow the story of the series. start at dragon ball, go to super. have gt there as well. include every single fighting character from all the series.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

follow the story of the series. start at dragon ball, go to super. have gt there as well. include every single fighting character from all the series.
    that would be cool.that idea would be perfect for Raging Blast 3.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

all of my yes!
    and all of the cutscenes from the very first budokai

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I must admit I've become a fan of Mira and Towa as recurring video game villains. There's this interesting narrative with them and the Supreme Kai of Time and the time patrol and stuff going on. I don't know if any of it will make its way to Dragon Ball Super along with Future Trunks (I tend to doubt it), but I would like to see Mira and Towa come back as villains in XV2, and for Mira to continue evolving and gaining more power and hopefully new forms. Would also be cool for their kid to show up, maybe older and ready to fight.

Lookit this evil little munchkin.
    I wonder if they will follow the same Mira & Towa plot from Dragon Ball Heroes. With them reviving Dabura and Towa's 2nd form.

Last edited by dirk123; 2016-05-19 at 09:59 AM.

I WANT SUPER SAIYAN 4 BLUE AND I WANT IT NAO!!

o.o
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552