Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I'm not, you guys are just being naive on purpose.
    You are exactly the reason Ben draws cartoons like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Lolol. Michelle was not an affirmative action admission, nor did she ever have her license revoked. And Trump's trophy wife does NOT hold a degree in architecture. She's a dropout. Fluency in four languages...who cares? I'm fluent in 3 and that's just from spare time with Rosetta Stone.

Bait smarter, not harder, mate.
    Yes, Michelle Obama was, in fact, like her husband, an Affirmative Action admission. Thanks for playing! Regardless, yet again, I must ask why the accomplishments, or lack thereof, of any First Lady or potential First Lady matters? Here's a hint: they don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Subjective, since having a toned body is not necessarily a masculine trait.
    I don't think thats what is unattractive about her. Its more her face and very large hands. In fact, I don't consider her very toned at all... just thin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Yes, Michelle Obama was, in fact, like her husband, an Affirmative Action admission. Thanks for playing!
    Source? Otherwise bullshit
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I don't think thats what is unattractive about her. Its more her face and very large hands. In fact, I don't consider her very toned at all... just thin.
    Her face isn't masculine either. Hands I have no idea. Anyways beauty is mostly subjective anyways. The only true objective is symmetry which both have

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    IQ studies on the various races of mankind would lean towards Mrs. Trump having the higher IQ, but in the end, does it matter?
    Individual evidence is much more informative. In this case, we have data on the professions of each person; the average Harvard Law graduate has an IQ well above the median. The average model, not so much.

Of course, IQ doesn't tell us anything about personal virtue, just raw intellectual talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Melania Trump escaped the crumbling Soviet Union via her modeling; she dropped out of an architecture program to pursue modeling and went on to become a successful model, designer, and entrepreneur.
    This is an...interesting...post. You hear stories all the time of athletes escaping their shitty lives through sports, but at least with them there's more to it than just being lucky enough to get noticed. I'm not saying that there's not work involved in being a model (not the least of which is finding a way to market yourself), but you're probably not going to get very far by trying to inflate the credentials of someone whose job it was to look good for a camera. And did all this "designer and entrepreneur" stuff start before or after she'd already made some decent money modelling and caught the eye of a billionaire?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is a pretty unfair characterization of Melania Trump, about on par with people that call Obama a "community organizer" while ignoring his other career achievements. Melania Trump escaped the crumbling Soviet Union via her modeling; she dropped out of an architecture program to pursue modeling and went on to become a successful model, designer, and entrepreneur. These things don't require the same intellect as Harvard Law, but let's be clear, Ms. Obama hasn't done law in 20+ years. There's no shame in the career or life Ms. Trump has put together for herself.
    Other than adding "designer, and entrepreneur," you've really just elaborated on and confirmed what others have said. Former model who dropped out of architecture school. No, there's nothing wrong with that. But it's not impressive either. "Designer and entrepreneur" doesn't really mean anything either unless she had successful businesses (prior to being married to Trump -- I don't know if she does and I don't care enough to look it up). Basically, she's not a slouch, but there's nothing impressive about her background either. Compared to Ms. Obama, there's really nothing there at all.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    I look at Mrs.Trump and all I see is plastic surgery, don't find her attractive at all really.
    All I can see is the excitement in her eyes from waiting for Donald to die so she can run off with his money.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Her face isn't masculine either. Hands I have no idea. Anyways beauty is mostly subjective anyways. The only true objective is symmetry which both have
    She has a strong jaw, and I'd consider that masculine. (But not necessarily bad or unattractive)

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You are exactly the reason Ben draws cartoons like this.
    It's not that offensive to me, but I know why it would upset people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    The salt in this thread is amazing, please don't ever change mmo-c gen.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

They're both much more attractive than typical women of their age but pretty much any standard other than weird fetishes and/or abject hatred for the individuals in question.

Not that this matters at all. They both seem to be good spouses and parents, which is a much more important pair of characteristics to me in a First Lady (or Dude, if Bill wins) than anything physical they can do. Since it's not an elected position, I would mostly just like a great role model there.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hmmmm... if someone looks attractive they are a bimbo?
    If looking attractive is all they have going for them, yeah, kind of. Not saying that's all she has going for her, but considering the implication from this cartoonist, it seems to be all he cares about.

Is today April 1st or something? Why is my avatar wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Its not wrong, its oh so right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Still waiting on your proof. Guess you're not very good at playing your own game lol.
    Inb4 some bullshit source
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This is an...interesting...post. You hear stories all the time of athletes escaping their shitty lives through sports, but at least with them there's more to it than just being lucky enough to get noticed. I'm not saying that there's not work involved in being a model (not the least of which is finding a way to market yourself), but you're probably not going to get very far by trying to inflate the credentials of someone whose job it was to look good for a camera. And did all this "designer and entrepreneur" stuff start before or after she'd already made some decent money modelling and caught the eye of a billionaire?
    Man, if people evaluated their own lives with the same level of criticality as they do Ms. Trump, everyone would walk around being miserable about how little they've pulled off.

She was blessed with beauty and crafted a good life out of it. That's pretty good! In fact, it's better than I've pulled off. I guess I can claim that she didn't really do anything and just lucked into it, but that doesn't match my experience with successful people.

Nice frickin avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Someone on the staff apparently has a hard-on for Rob Kazinsky.