Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Some things are weird tho.
    You stated that Osha and Rickon will be flayed. But Osha is already dead (and the Boltons flay alive not dead), and latest leaks say that Rickon will be killed by arrows.
    Just assumed they were going to be flayed since there was bodies flayed on the battlefield. Same goes for Rickon, I personally don't think he gets killed by arrows, but he might. Not all info is going to be exactly right, just roughly as close as possible.

Edd dies, how? Why would his brothers kill him? If it's in battle, why would he be in the BastardBowl? He's not allowed to leave the NW by penalty of death.
    Tormund death, I hope it's not for a reason as shitty as "He's in fast 8". Filming times don't have to overlap and you can do both (Just like Sansa and Xmen)
    Edd gets killed by the Nights King near the end of the season I heard. Also the wall will probably either be assaulted or destroyed at a part some time.

Tormund might not die either, I just assumed he might since the source didn't tell us everyone about who died in the battle, just the really important ones.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-05-20 at 09:56 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Just assumed they were going to be flayed since there was bodies flayed on the battlefield. Same goes for Rickon, I personally don't think he gets killed by arrows, but he might. Not all info is going to be exactly right, just roughly as close as possible.
    Usually the Boltons flay alive to punish/torture people. They don't really flay dead people because it doesn't bring them anything. Osha being dead I would put my money on the arrow thingy. It seems very Ramsay to me, juste like when he was hunting the girl or Theon. Give hope to then destroy it.

Edd gets killed by the Nights King near the end of the season I heard. Also the wall will probably either be assaulted or destroyed at a part some time.
    Oh right I thought you were talking about the Bastardbowl so it didn't make sense. Well it will be sad to see Edd die, but in any case Jon won't be at CB anymore, so we won't have any POV overthere. So the logical thing is that they all die and CB/Wall gets rekt.
    If he does have to die, I hope it's in a badass way. He will be missed.

They can flay the body and lie that they tortured her to unnerve jon by making him think they died an awful death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They can flay the body and lie that they tortured her to unnerve jon by making him think they died an awful death.
    Imo I would be more pissed off if my brother was toyed with then killed in my arms rather than not seeing his death. But I get your point.

Following this reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...oming_episode/
    It explains the whole battle, and the Original Post dates from 22th March. So if the guy was inventing the battle, he managed to guess that SmallJon would betray the Starks, and that Ramsay would have captured Rickon. Turns out he was right.
    Last edited by mmoce2f72405d7; 2016-05-20 at 02:29 PM.

Or he had spoilers of the early episodes and wrote fanfiction after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Or he had spoilers of the early episodes and wrote fanfiction after.
    Well that would mean that 1month before the first episode he had spoils on:
    - Jon being alive (ok that wasn't hard but still)
    - Sansa meeting with littlefinger and having the Knights of the Vale with him
    - Rickon being a Bolton captive
    - Smalljon betraying Starks (They are die hard Stark loyalists)
    - Wildlings and two houses Mormont/Hornwood siding with Jon
    - Davos following Jon.
    - Roose being dead

Well I admit I was very scpetical reading that spoil, because seeing the Umbers being traitors is the opposite direction of the books (and that Direwolf head so small).
    But the guy knowing against all odds that SmallJon would betray the Starks and that Rickon would be his prisoner is quite something.

There is still a possibility that he had spoils on epsiode 3 and invented the rest, but it's also possible that he was an extra for that said battle, so he knows how it went.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm okay with how that plays out. Having John beat Ramsay to death should be a satisfying end.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    One very important thing before we get started
    This is to trigger that fucking retard Wilian. I can only imagine he's sitting at his desk when he reads this and begins violently shaking and foaming at the mouth like hes having a seizure.
    Someone certainly appears triggered and I'm fairly sure it isn't me. :P
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    I'm okay with how that plays out. Having John beat Ramsay to death should be a satisfying end.
    All the leaks have pointed to Ramsay being left alive at the end of Bastardbowl.

I personally hope that Sansa kills him.

What happened to those Vale lords who told Sansa (while they were investigating LF after he pushed his wife out the window) that if anything ever happened, just contact them and they'll help? Seems like with LF having shown his true colors, she should be getting help from them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    All the leaks have pointed to Ramsay being left alive at the end of Bastardbowl.

I personally hope that Sansa kills him.
    He dies either in the finale or the 9th episode by dogs.

Well that would mean that 1month before the first episode he had spoils on:
    - Jon being alive (ok that wasn't hard but still)
    - Sansa meeting with littlefinger and having the Knights of the Vale with him
    - Rickon being a Bolton captive
    - Smalljon betraying Starks (They are die hard Stark loyalists)
    - Wildlings and two houses Mormont/Hornwood siding with Jon
    - Davos following Jon.
    - Roose being dead
    You can tell those all by the trailer.

Everyone knew Jon was coming back
    Littlefinger was in the snow in one trailer
    Rickon was the only one that wasn't given away by the trailer. He was rumored to die in this season though before even a trailer appeared.
    I know they're die hard Stark loyalists, but you can see there banner behind Bolton men in one of the trailers.
    You get the point, all of these you could tell from the trailer
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Sure, it's curious, but if the grand Shyamalan twist is that his name is a foreshadowing of him holding a door, I'm pretty meh. It's not exactly an amazing revelation. He'll die doing what most of us probably assumed he would die doing, that is, protecting Bran.
    The real twist is Bran having to kill the undead hodor when he comes back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    The real twist is Bran having to kill the undead hodor when he comes back.
    That's where Wun wun comes in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some were wondering if Jon changed at all after his resurrection. I believe that he may have become more craven.

The fact that he is leaving the Night's Watch is perfectly understandable. Which is less is why he wants to go South. He could have left the Watch to join the Wildlings and help them, train them into an efficient army against the White Walkers. But no, he just wants to leave. The situation hasn't changed. The WW are still a threat, as Dolorous Edd points out. The Watch may not be the solution anymore (at least for him), but he still has work to do to mount a defense against them. "First Life" Jon would have remained to fight. And now Sansa arrives and wants Jon to help her rallying the Lords of the North against the Boltons. "Second Life" Jon is reluctant, because he's "tired of fighting." When he receives the Pink Letter, he still hesitates. "First Life" Jon would have jumped on the occasion to attack the Boltons (as we see in the book).

I believe that "Second Life" Jon may be afraid of dying again. When he was dead, he saw nothing at all. No Old Gods, no Seven Gods, no Red God, no Pearly Gates. Nothing. He may think: "Getting killed hurts, and I will face oblivion. Let's not run after death anymore."
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

I think more he became "Fuck it all, man. Fuck it" rather than craven.

It's easy to see why: The Night's Watch is a joke. There's far less of them than thought, they've been ruined by in-fighting ever since Mormont was betrayed, and it's abundantly clear that they couldn't even fend off the Wildlings, let alone the army Jon Snow knows is coming.

The point about trying to avoid death, then sure. I'm sure him, more than most, doesn't want to die again. But him being all "I shouldn't be alive" isn't afraid of death in the same way, say for comparison, Sylvanas saw the Shadowlands and was legitimately terrified.

But as of now, I don't think he's really changed at all EXCEPT for just giving up, mostly. And not even because he was resurrected, but because he was just straight up murdered by his brothers-in-arms after spending so long just trying to do the right thing in a world where that's never clear.

That is until he finds out about Rickon.

After all (not to get religious), nothingness really isn't bad. It's not paradise. It's nothing. It'll be interesting to see how he acts when he inevitably rallies the Wildlings and whatever Northern houses (That I've forgotten from the spoilers and don't feel like looking up) he can get behind his cause AND how he acts in battle.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-05-21 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think more he became "Fuck it all, man. Fuck it" rather than craven.

It's easy to see why: The Night's Watch is a joke. There's far less of them than thought, they've been ruined by in-fighting ever since Mormont was betrayed, and it's abundantly clear that they couldn't even fend off the Wildlings, let alone the army Jon Snow knows is coming.

The point about trying to avoid death, then sure. I'm sure him, more than most, doesn't want to die again. But him being all "I shouldn't be alive" isn't afraid of death in the same way, say for comparison, Sylvanas saw the Shadowlands and was legitimately terrified.

But as of now, I don't think he's really changed at all EXCEPT for just giving up, mostly. And not even because he was resurrected, but because he was just straight up murdered by his brothers-in-arms after spending so long just trying to do the right thing in a world where that's never clear.

That is until he finds out about Rickon.

After all (not to get religious), nothingness really isn't bad. It's not paradise. It's nothing. It'll be interesting to see how he acts when he inevitably rallies the Wildlings and whatever Northern houses (That I've forgotten from the spoilers and don't feel like looking up) behind his cause AND how he acts in battle.
    Oh, I agree with you. I may not have explained myself clearly. His change is more normal psychologic trauma from his death experience than the resurrection process as was the case with Berric Dondarion. I believe that he will overcome that fear. Afterall, we see him charging in battle in the season's trailer.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

I've been disappointed again and again by false rumours surrounding Lady Stoneheart so I will try to avoid getting excited by the latest rumours...

Though didn't they cast the guy who revives her in the books? If they do bring her back then it'd make for some interesting tension with Jon, Sansa and Brienne crossing paths with her...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I've been disappointed again and again by false rumours surrounding Lady Stoneheart so I will try to avoid getting excited by the latest rumours...

Though didn't they cast the guy who revives her in the books? If they do bring her back then it'd make for some interesting tension with Jon, Sansa and Brienne crossing paths with her...
    Beric Dondarrion is the one who brings her back in the books, and there's been no mention of him since Season 3, or 4. I forget.

Meh I wanted to see the Tyrell army in action. They look nice in the trailer.
    Explains why the "conflicts" ends so fast, and Jaime ends up in the Riverlands so fast.
    They are the italian army of Westeros, they look nice... and that's it. Tyrells have only won one battle that we know of, and even that was due to former Renly's bannermen abandoning Stannis, not because of actual planning and leading. Back during Robert's Rebellion, they only won at Ashford, except it was Tarly doing the fighting for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Tyrells have Randyll Tarly, who is one of the finest commanders in WEsteros. With Stannis, Tywin, Robb and Roose dead he's probably the best right now.

Not that I expect D&D to know that.