Thread: Beta invites

Just won Towelliee's Twitter Giveaway! So happy you guys, if I win anymore I will post here. Good luck to all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    Just won Towelliee's Twitter Giveaway! So happy you guys, if I win anymore I will post here. Good luck to all of you!
    If against all odds that might happen, DO NOT POST THE KEY IN THE THREAD. Bots will swoop down and claim it before anyone else gets a shot. PM's is the safe way.

Also, grats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    The good thing is Key Prices are droping fast with so many giveaways and because i have never luck i hope more bots win so i can buy a key at some point
    You WANT more scumbag scalpers to get keys so that you can buy one?
    That's pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    You WANT more scumbag scalpers to get keys so that you can buy one?
    That's pretty dumb.
    To be fair, prices have been dropping like flies. $500 to $249, then $249 to $189. Lowest I've seen so far is $135. If I had a key, I would genuinely sell it to these assholes for a profit and just wait on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    To be fair, prices have been dropping like flies. $500 to $249, then $249 to $189. Lowest I've seen so far is $135. If I had a key, I would genuinely sell it to these assholes for a profit and just wait on the game.
    http://www.troll.me/images/joseph-du...d-in-shame.jpg

I meant selling it to assholes who are selling it to others. Got an issue? Head over to ownedcore and talk to them.

I wish I could trade some of my MTG cards for a key dammit
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    If anyone has a spare key and wants someone to play with, I'm offering my services Just hit me up with a pm and we can discuss

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I wish I could trade some of my MTG cards for a key dammit
    Likewise, was about to cave in and buy one but... Then I'd realize if I did that I'd have to play the beta nonstop for it to even be worth it... Then I'd burn out before it even went live. Well hope blizzard does another invite wave next week, would be nice to finally get into a beta.

Beta is boring,had the alpha since january.

Just wonder, how the hell german ebayers have so many keys to sell? Aren't they false?
    100 % good feedback on vendors, seems weird to me.
    some at 15-25 euros, worth one/two game time month, not that expansive.

Just got home from work to find a beta key from Eurogamer. What a wonderful way to end the day!

Quote Originally Posted by asurian44 View Post
    Just wonder, how the hell german ebayers have so many keys to sell? Aren't they false?
    100 % good feedback on vendors, seems weird to me.
    some at 15-25 euros, worth one/two game time month, not that expansive.
    These offers seem to only lend you an account for 24/48 hours. I dont know how they would enforce it but those arent keys.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyce View Post
    Just got home from work to find a beta key from Eurogamer. What a wonderful way to end the day!
    Congrats! My time will be soon hopefully

Anyone think we will get another beta invite wave next week? Little surprised they didn't do one this week but I guess they were still hurting with the phasing issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Anyone think we will get another beta invite wave next week? Little surprised they didn't do one this week but I guess they were still hurting with the phasing issues...
    My theory is they are content on letting people slowly trickle in via giveaways and contests compared to a massive wave. Inviting more players does not really do anything for them at the moment.

I don't expect an invite wave until next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Congrats! My time will be soon hopefully
    Just keep hunting. Eventually enough contests come out that you get in. Least that's been my experience throughout the years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyce View Post
    Just keep hunting. Eventually enough contests come out that you get in. Least that's been my experience throughout the years.
    Been trying! Grats again man!

7+ Year Old Account
    i think they should stop with these give aways... just invite more people... cause god... ive talked to a guy who just to be a dick took 4 keys from a website that was "first come first serve" and the people who are allready in, win, then sell them : /

there is a guy on my server selling 2 for gold cap each
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    i think they should stop with these give aways... just invite more people... cause god... ive talked to a guy who just to be a dick took 4 keys from a website that was "first come first serve" and the people who are allready in, win, then sell them : /

there is a guy on my server selling 2 for gold cap each
    Yup. I agree. People can be disgusting that way.

Or you know... have blizzard themselves organise the giveways through battlenet.