Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

In the House of Light and Shadow (Xe'ra's Revelation Event)

So people have been showing the screenshots, but I figure I'd show the entire event. I mean, most of it has been shown off, but I figure people could see how it all goes down:

The latter half of the episode I spend talking about my dislike over the Illidan bits, but my main goal in posting this here is to people can see the actual event itself.

It was already revealed in the novel Illidan that he was the key to defeating Sargeras and the Burning Legion. I am guessing you did not read it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    It was already revealed in the novel Illidan that he was the key to defeating Sargeras and the Burning Legion. I am guessing you did not read it?
    ...I deliberately bring that up in the video.

I was talking about the idea of Illidan being "The Chosen One" as being stupid right when the novel came out, but why would I not bring it up during the in-game event that confirms this? In fact, I was one of the few people who said they didn't like the change, but was greeted with responses to "It just happened in the books it might not even come to fruition!"

Same shit as with Kerrigan, where a selfish mass murderer gets a forced redemption story by saving entire universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! Where can I find this questline?

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Hey! Where can I find this questline?
    Hit level 110 and have turned in the Tears of Elune (Which requires completing the main Val'sharah storyline) and then when you go back to your Class Hall, Khadgar shows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hit level 110 and have turned in the Tears of Elune (Which requires completing the main Val'sharah storyline) and then when you go back to your Class Hall, Khadgar shows up.
    Oh, well I should get back to beta and start lvling then Ty for the information!

...I deliberately bring that up in the video.
    I did not watch it.

I was talking about the idea of Illidan being "The Chosen One" as being stupid right when the novel came out,
    I am not saying it is a good storyline - rather I think it is an horribly awful forced redemption story that should not have even been written down on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I did not watch it.
    Yeah that's clear :P

I am not saying it is a good storyline - rather I think it is an horribly awful forced redemption story that should not have even been written down on paper.
    Almost verbatim what I say in the video broseph.

damn,I like your reaction.I'm subscribing man!!!

anyway,the only good thing in this revelation is about Elune.Illidan being some holy shitcrap is bad.I mean really,really bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hold on. Hold the fuck on.

The army of light. Is having campaign. On argus.

Holy fuck legion is incompetent. They are literally a comic relief at this point.

Deleted
    Afrisiabi got all the wrong parts from Babylon 5. The Vorlons weren't "the good" that shined light sparkles from the asses, they were manipulative overcontrolling SoBs with good PR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hold on. Hold the fuck on.

The army of light. Is having campaign. On argus.

Holy fuck legion is incompetent. They are literally a comic relief at this point.
    That I don't see a problem, Argus is just one planet in the Great Darkness Beyond. This not counting with the countless multiverse Argus that Legion also control.

It is actually quite retard for the Army of Light to focus so much on one planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That I don't see a problem, Argus is just one planet in the Great Darkness Beyond. This not counting with the countless multiverse Argus that Legion also control.

It is actually quite retard for the Army of Light to focus so much on one planet.
    When you are intergalactic world ending threat, having your own main base of operations under siege is....miserable.

And don't throw multi-uniwerse bullshit into it. That makes it even bigger joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    When you are intergalactic world ending threat, having your own main base of operations under siege is....miserable.

And don't throw multi-uniwerse bullshit into it. That makes it even bigger joke.
    Not my fault, it's actually in the novel.

And I doubt that Argus is the main base, considering that they have the entire Nether. I mean, they lost Nathreza and it seems it didn't even make a dent on the Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not my fault, it's actually in the novel.

And I doubt that Argus is the main base, considering that they have the entire Nether. I mean, they lost Nathreza and it seems it didn't even make a dent on the Legion.
    Why wouldn't the homeworld of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden be the Burning Legion's home base?

If it isn't their home base, then it would be an extremely important stronghold, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Same shit as with Kerrigan, where a selfish mass murderer gets a forced redemption story by saving entire universe.
    Same possible ending, entirely different story.

Afrisiabi got all the wrong parts from Babylon 5. The Vorlons weren't "the good" that shined light sparkles from the asses, they were manipulative overcontrolling SoBs with good PR.

- - - Updated - - -

This one Argus is being focused on because that is where Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are (unless Archie is perma dead). With those two dead, the Legion will be mostly aimless.

7+ Year Old Account
    So people have been showing the screenshots, but I figure I'd show the entire event. I mean, most of it has been shown off, but I figure people could see how it all goes down:

The latter half of the episode I spend talking about my dislike over the Illidan bits, but my main goal in posting this here is to people can see the actual event itself.
    Anyway, so I wanted to talk about your video briefly although I know it will do absolutely no good whatsoever and your mind is 100% made up.

First, thank you for recording the quest. It's cool. Also, you have a nice narrative voice.
    Second, whoa whoa whoa on being "pissed" about Anduin just yet. We have no clue about Blizzard's plans for him at this point. I re-read Velen's story recently as well and I may be wrong here and I don't remember it tagging Anduin explicitly as the absolute leader of the entire army, just as Illidan isn't being tagged with that either. Both were prophesied to be great champions and Illidan is being said to be the one to end the age of the demons. This last thing is hardly something that should make any fan angry, IMO.

Again, though, thank you for making the video.
    Last edited by Enthralled; 2016-05-21 at 10:58 PM.

Hoping Xe'ra is mistaken, and it turns out its Anduin and Sylvanas who are the champions.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-05-22 at 03:23 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hoping Xe'ra is mistaken, and it turns out its [spoilers]Anduin and Sylvanas who are the champions. [/spoilers]
    lol -- Sylvanas! As much as I would like that too, that would enrage far more people than it would make happy. But I ask you -- why not all three?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hoping Xe'ra is mistaken, and it turns out its [spoilers]Anduin and Sylvanas who are the champions. [/spoilers]
    No. Just no.