Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Where's Bronn this season?
    He should be in at least kings landing after getting off the boat from dorne with Jamie. We haven't seen him so who knows though.

Wow that last scene hit me right in the feels. Poor Wylis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He should be in at least kings landing after getting off the boat from dorne with Jamie. We haven't seen him so who knows though.
    Probably enjoying his reward for bringing back a dead princess, and keeping a low profile. I mean, Bronn is smart enough to not do anything while a bunch of religious fanatics run the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Wow that last scene hit me right in the feels. Poor Wylis.
    Agreed, this was probably the saddest closing I've seen in GoT, it hit me more than the Red Wedding or even Baelor. Those people were fighting in a war or at least knew the stakes, Hodor was just some kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Ah, apparently Bran is now a Trojan Horse. That mark he carries will disable the Wall's magic and let the WWs come into Westeros.

Winter is coming.
    It is all way too much of a coincidence. Euron wanting to get Daenerys to Westeros, Jon Snow and Sansa uniting the North. The only conclusion I cannot foresee is the one at King's Landing. There is literally nothing happening there.

Also, little theory here:

What if Jorah comes to Braavos, cannot find a cure and goes to the House of Black and White to die but gets cured in the same way that Arya got cured of her blindness? The effect of the water seems to vary quite a bit.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-05-23 at 02:10 AM.

Also how the hell is Brann going to get around now. Hodor was also his ride. The hunter chick is going to have be a bodyguard and mule now unless they meet up someone else or stay somewhere.

Also, Actress playing fake sansa was super hot and the new red priestess. Super hotties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Hmm ok, so then why did Hodor see that glimpse of the future? Was he sucked in the connection because Bran warged while being inside the vision? It didn't seem like Bran was controlling Hodor as he was holding the door, i don't think he would let Hodor die such a horrible death and would have scrammed off the door with the first scrath on his face. I think that was Hodor alone, who had a journey throught space/time, shit was explained, then gave it all as a last stand.

Also the old dude said that he wasn't ready, so... idk... fucking... i won't be able to sleep now...
    It seemed like maybe he was a natural warg, like other people had suggested, and he somehow got caught up in Bran's visions/warging into Hodor because of it being under duress, maybe? He was staring right at Bran when he went into the seizure.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Damn that hodor scene

10+ Year Old Account
    That hit me hard..

Deleted
    They rush this serie way to mutch this season i am actually starting to dislike it now.

They kill two direwolfs in a 10 second screentime.
    They make littlefinger and the whitewalkers now travel with the speed of light.
    In this rate i will not be suprised that danny will be back at mareen next episode and that the ironborn have build there 1000 ships and that Rickon gets killed offscreen.

Still like the show but the speed they are placing on the storylines is just stupid and so high that deaths mean nothing anymore, when summer died i was like meh that was 3 seconds of Brans direwolf in the last 2 seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Actress playing fake sansa was super hot and the new red priestess. Super hotties.
    "Fake Sansa"???
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Also how the hell is Brann going to get around now. Hodor was also his ride. The hunter chick is going to have be a bodyguard and mule now unless they meet up someone else or stay somewhere.
    Benjen Starks enters the game again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    "Fake Sansa"???
    The one from the play. with the titties.

Christ, that was fucking brutal.

Hard to get all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    "Fake Sansa"???
    Yeah the chick from the play who was playing Sansa.

We also saw the first game of thrones penis, lets hope its the last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Benjen Starks enters the game again.
    Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    They rush this serie way to mutch this season i am actually starting to dislike it now.

They kill two direwolfs in a 10 second screentime.
    They make littlefinger and the whitewalkers now travel with the speed of light.
    In this rate i will not be suprised that danny will be back at mareen next episode and that the ironborn have build there 1000 ships and that Rickon gets killed offscreen.

Still like the show but the speed they are placing on the storylines is just stupid and so high that deaths mean nothing anymore, when summer died i was like meh that was 3 seconds of Brans direwolf in the last 2 seasons.
    Seems like literally the same pace that the season has had. Other characters have just had more action and some less. Dany went from timid little girl getting bossed around by her nutter brother to Dragon Queen eating horse hearts and Khaleesi to Khal Drogo in 1 season.

About the direwolves, the only direwolf that had more than 3 second death scene was Lady dying in season 1, and that was to show the emotion of Ned Stark, not the dog. The dogs are purely symbols, their names are very important. The lady Sansa died when Lady died, Greywind died when the Grey Wind of the North swept south and scattered into nothing. Ghost.. Jon is basically a ghost. Killing Summer means winter has come.

Only one I can't think of is Shaggy Dog. Perhaps it is literally a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_dog_story
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-05-23 at 02:28 AM.

Wew lad that's sexist, I'm telling some feminists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Only one I can't think of is Shaggy Dog.
    In storytelling, a shaggy-dog story is a long story that ends up being pointless or anticlimactic.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed.
    Didn't we see Theon's in a box?

10+ Year Old Account
    And yeah, fake Sansa looks better than the actual Sansa.

Man.... Quantum Leap was AWESOME tonight!

Also shout out to the 4k, 60 inch penis. A dong the size of a German Shepard on my TV was a long time coming.