Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Don't even. I was in beta since feb, it was bad since feb all the way to open beta, I refunded my copy during Open Beta because despite me and many others giving us feedback, they did nothing and hid behind "it's a team game!" excuse.

It's bad, it will stay bad, don't say "LUL DAY ONE WOW IGNORANT OP WOW STUPID DAY ONE LULZ"

Because it won't change, so please don't make that comment coming from someone who dealt with a lot of it's shitty matchmaking. It is worse than hots.
    Oh, please. I was playing in the teeny tiny Australia region for the closed beta, and matchmaking was still fine. I'd call it far better than HotS. In particular, it is way, WAY better than quick match.

Besides, that doesn't actually address what I said. It's day one. Literally 100% of the playerbase has no record for matchmaking to go off. How, exactly, do you expect it to be matching accurately for skill? If anything, it's handling it better than other games, because Overwatch has inbuilt safeguards against repeated stomps and will forcibly disband a pool of players if it clearly isn't working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    OP I would give it up, you can come back in a few months and say it's bad, it will be defended for whatever excuse. Most people will not admit it's bad or not.

I had this battle for multiple months in beta, it did not matter.

Either you play in a full group or get wrekt son.
    As much as I hate to say it, you sound like you need to git gud. I almost exclusively solo queued in the closed beta and did great, it's actually harder when in a group due to that prompting the game to match you against another group.

Strange I didn't have any problems with Matchmaking during thE open Beta I felt like I had about ~50% winrate (probably more like 46% knowing me) so I can't say my anecdotal experience matches up with yours.

OP prob just got rekt because his skill level is worse than 95% of the player base in Overwatch atm and came on forums to vent It's fine there's nothing wrong with that but it isn't an issue on Blizzards end. It is a personal skill issue that you can easily work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Reforge View Post
    OP prob just got rekt because his skill level is worse than 95% of the player base in Overwatch atm and came on forums to vent It's fine there's nothing wrong with that but it isn't an issue on Blizzards end. It is a personal skill issue that you can easily work on.
    He played Bastion on Volskaya defense and still got rekt???

There is no way there is enough collective player game data of enough relevance for mm to make coherent team ups.

That is what people are saying.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    *loses a couple games in a row*
    *logs forums*
    "shit matchmaking is shit omfg"

What exactly is the problem with the matchmaking?

Did the bad men kill you repeatedly? That may or may not be because they played better than you.

Don't worry about the OP.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Exactly. All that time they did ZERO work on the game. Greedy developer are only in it for the money and dont care about MM at all.
    You have absolutely no clue about how these things work

Edit:

Everyone has to play a lot of games before matchmaking can really find out how good you are.
    Everyone doesnt come with a predetermined matchmaking that matches their exact skill level. How the fuck would they do that?

This thread is also pretty nonconstructive... Especially when you consider the game has only been out a few hours so very few people have any sort of MMR as is.