Deleted
    "The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures."

From the Guardian review.

Come to think of it, there are a few dodgy overtones to the whole thing now I think about it.....now I'll have to see if I can spot BoJo and Gove hiding in the background somewhere doing a cameo....

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    it seems the movie failed, we have to accept that and deal with it, this sadly kills all the hope for any incoming movie for blizzard, i bet they lost more hope than us

atleast, they got overwatch now, who is doing super mega great, well eh, i wanted to see some characters in big screen.

now that aint gonna happen ;(
    No need to be overdramatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

it seems the movie failed, we have to accept that and deal with it, this sadly kills all the hope for any incoming movie for blizzard, i bet they lost more hope than us

atleast, they got overwatch now, who is doing super mega great, well eh, i wanted to see some characters in big screen.

Jesus Christ......

Deleted

No it did not. lol. go see it for your self,... https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/with_replies and if you are really looking for some positive things look at the tweets

Jumping so far ahead, the movie is't out in chin, Russia half of Europe , and USA , and other places... chill

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post

It's still very early days man. Still lots and lots of reviews to go.
    I know
    I just hate how people are already calling it another videogame-adaptation flop.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, the issue here is that we have got mixed messages in regards to the overall reception of the movie. On Twitter Rob mentioned that the reception has been positive, while on places like Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes we only have a few reviews which are mixed, but mostly on the negative. Meanwhile we have people who say that they enjoyed it and international reviews have been fairly positive overall outside of the US.

Bottom line, it is hard to tell how the movie will be received overall. I do not expect it to be a masterpiece of movie making that is for sure, but I do not think that the movie will be rated as low as the Mario Bros. movie as one of the critics said.

Its obvious the director was way out of his element on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    I know
    I just hate how people are already calling it another videogame-adaptation flop.
    Those same people were most likely waiting for some bad reviews just so they could come out of the woodwork and troll and make fun of the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sniglet View Post
    Because of a few reviews you've come to that conclusion?
    Last edited by The Hero of Legend; 2016-05-25 at 04:19 PM.

https://t.co/kc4O11NDwU

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I guess this was old review

- - - Updated - - -

Got confused, sorry lol

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuba View Post
    No it did not. lol. go see it for your self,... https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/with_replies and if you are really looking for some positive things look at the tweets

Jumping so far ahead, the movie is't out in chin, Russia half of Europe , and USA , and other places... chill
    i booked a vip ticket for tomorrow, i would love it, i WILL enjoy it

but the critics is worse than bvs for now, but we cant compare a franchise to a newly universe, sadly

There's a new fresh review on RT: www(dot)wow247.co.uk/2016/05/25/warcraft-review/

3/5 stars "It has plenty of faults, but Warcraft: The Beginning largely achieves what it sets out to do."

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sniglet View Post
    I agree. I think it was something he really wanted to do but was not ready to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDi View Post
    There's a new fresh review on RT: www(dot)wow247.co.uk/2016/05/25/warcraft-review/

3/5 stars "It has plenty of faults, but Warcraft: The Beginning largely achieves what it sets out to do."
    This review lack of content imo, but that's better to read.

Rottentomatoe 5/10 rating, "worst movie ever" -

Quote Originally Posted by ZDi View Post

Praised Paula Patton a lot. Good!

are these reviews based on dubbed releases?

it seems the movie failed, we have to accept that and deal with it,
    Can you people at least wait until it has been released worldwide and then see if your doomsaying has any merit? Or are 6 (early) negative reviews just too much to handle?

Deleted
    at what % does a movie turns fresh on rottentomatoes?

Has anyone talked about this? Panser from TradeChat on Twitter... she is saying something

https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/735351271406862336
    https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/735351816360202240
    https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/735352230073794560
    https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/735352752264622080

Also, apparently Avatar also received bad reviews when it first came out. It only did so well as it did because of the public coming in and praising it!