Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    harry potter
    Harry Potter.
    what's the difference?
    One acknowledges that it is a proper noun?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Sure, I understand that the minority are causing real, life effecting (and sometimes ending) problems in many places.

Perhaps we should be more thoroughly screening them, and keep a watch on them.

Born and bred citizens are awarded the rights of the country (freedom and such). Refugees should earn those rights. They are from a war torn place, where some of them may actually be your enemies posing as helpless refugees. So have some checks in place to keep an eye on them. Also, put them on a 1 strike policy. You do something that infringes on the rights of the citizens, then back to your home country you go.
    Deporting actual proven criminals is mad racist bro. Everyone should be let in.

I'm aware I'm being a tad bit hyperbolic, but that's after learning about activists attempting to prevent deportations.

Deleted
    Sure, I understand that the minority are causing real, life effecting (and sometimes ending) problems in many places.

Perhaps we should be more thoroughly screening them, and keep a watch on them.

Born and bred citizens are awarded the rights of the country (freedom and such). Refugees should earn those rights. They are from a war torn place, where some of them may actually be your enemies posing as helpless refugees. So have some checks in place to keep an eye on them. Also, put them on a 1 strike policy. You do something that infringes on the rights of the citizens, then back to your home country you go.
    Deporting them?

GL with that with all those who scream about human rights being violated when you want to deport people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Deporting actual proven criminals is mad racist bro. Everyone should be let in.

I'm aware I'm being a tad bit hyperbolic, but that's after learning about activists attempting to prevent deportations.
    That is some bullshit. That I would be signing petitions for.

You come seeking asylum, and then betray the people who saved you? They should be sent back home.

Deleted

You come seeking asylum, and then betray the people who saved you? They should be sent back home.
    They should be sent to a firing squad.

Deleted

There is a guy in my country that was convicted of attempted rape some years ago and now he was convicted for rape, he is not going to be deported because his country is deemed unsafe for him to live in.

Damage done already.

Wierd how a lot of her fans are turning on her.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

And I was referred to as a heartless extremist for having that same stance. There is too big a line of people wanting a chance to suffer a hooligan longer than it takes to remove them.

Deleted

The odd thing is, for a lot of countries that is true, we just never really heard a lot about it. The media will spin one persons story about crime and them not being kicked out for as long as they can, meanwhile 2 or 3 others have already gotten the boot.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Are we really trying to rewrite the history books this fast?

We are just looking over the fact police had to siege a refugee apartment to get the person who coordinated the shooting now? The fact all the shooters are from the middle east and did it for allah is whatever?

You know its true until the left is dragged out into the street and beheaded they will never admit the mistake they made.
    Oh, come on, there's like 50 articles detailing every single one of the ringleaders and coordinators.

Salah Abdeslam, French national.
    Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Belgian national, and also the person who coordinated the Paris attacks.
    Chakib Akrouh, Belgian national.
    Omar Ismail Mostefai, French national.
    Samy Amimour, French national.
    Foued Mohamed-Aggad, French national.
    Bilal Hadfi, French national.

and of course, the "refugee" apartment they had to siege was owned by Abid Aberkan, Belgian national.

Belgian or French National != refugee.

It's fine and well to have a problem with Islamic extremists, but they weren't refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julrusch View Post
    Deporting them? GL with that with all of those who scream about human rights being violated.
    Ack! This goes along with the illusion of freedom.

True freedom is chaos, which is why we have laws, to keep some order in our freedom. But if you have any laws at all, then it is not true freedom.

Same with human rights. If I have the right to defend myself, and to kill you if I must in order to preserve my human right to live, I am taking away your human right to live. Which means neither of us have the right to live, or neither of us have the right to use equally harmful force to defend ourselves (killing the one who meant to kill you). It is chaos, which needs laws to preserve order.

If you break those laws, then you should suffer the agreed upon consequences. Which should include, deportation in this case.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a guy in my country that was convicted of attempted rape some years ago and now he was convicted for rape, he is not going to be deported because his country is deemed unsafe for him to live in.

Damage done already.
    That is insanity. Is he going to get locked up for life? I dunno where you are from, so I don't know the reach of your laws.

Deleted
    That is insanity. Is her going to get locked up for life? I dunno where you are from, so I don't know the reach of your laws.
    No, he is getting 4 years in prison for rape.

Deleted
    See, this is kinda crazy.
    I keep seeing this trend where it's completely black and white. Either no refugees are criminals or all refugees are criminals. That's crazy and completely unrealistic, even statistically impossible, I'd say.
    There will always be bad people, as well as there will always be good people. Do you know where you find those people? Often right next to each other, with no real way to actually tell who is who before the people show their colours (which is done through interaction and observation).

Of course we should help those people in need, who flee because they otherwise die. Should we take everyone in? No, because as my point states, the good apples will always be mixed with the bad apples, and that leads me to another point; because they're always mixed together, you're bound to receive some A-grade arseholes who think nothing wrong of crime, rape and what not - BUT those people already exist in your current society. I say we keep a healthy skepticism, do thorough background checks and have proper security. Being a bad person is not exclusive to Africans, Middle-eastern people or, yeah, any specific peoples.

For example, the rape cases in Denmark are often done by Danish men, born and raised in Denmark. Actually, the worst cases, a series of rapes committed by the same man, a piece of trash human who is now known as Amagermanden, was Danish! We also had a case where a refugee raped a ten year old boy in a sauna, and a 9 year old girl who was raped by a Somalian man. Now, I'm not saying that people from Africa, Syria or whatever country not in the west doesn't rape (Just to shut down those who think I'm saying that). I'm saying that BAD PEOPLE, REGARDLESS of where they're from, can commit rape, IF THEY'RE BAD PEOPLE.

Some will probably try and bring up Islam and the muslims, saying they're brought up to do bad things like rape and bad treatment of women, but to that I will say: Extremism, sexual abuse and inequality is found in every single damn religion, and the extreme versions of religions are still taught all around the world, even in the west. If you eat one bad apple, will all other apples be bad, too?

TLDR; Bad people rape and do crime. Every single mofo part of the human species can be a bad person. Crime and rape not exclusive to non-west countries and people.
    Keep healthy skepticism, tight security and thorough background checks. Help those really in need. Bad apple = all apples bad? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Because of ethics some people can't live with the idea of people being shot, rape and extorted in their own home and country. They want help those that flee from constant crap and try to catch them in a better world, our western civilization. In hopes they live here in peace.

Like I said, I don't give 2 craps about refugees myself, but I can see where these people are coming from and why they think like that. And not all of them are bad, its just like most racial stereotypes, its a small group ruining it for the rest and giving all of them a bad name. I have a couple of refugees living down the street and they are the most grateful people I know for allowing them to stay here in our country. Allowing them to live free of fear. Which is a nice thing to see.
    its not small group. its all of them. Maybe all of them are violent, but they are regressive, they are poor, they are useless, will continue to be useless for another 5 or 6 gen.. They are not leaving for Saudi or other MUSLIM countries. They WANT the free everything from Europe. They are greatful now, but it is only temporarily. They won't eat pork, they won't stop being MUSLIM, they won't adapt, they will demand you adapt to them and their filthy ways.
    How i know? because they are lowest class of people. It might sound elitist but class is something that is very stringest in middle east and asian countries. Your worldview, your behavior, even YOUR future is decided by your class you are born into. Rich people might be corrupt, but that corruption allows them to be adaptable (in pakistan rich people drink alcohol, while poor pakistani will BURN you alive for drinking infront of them). They are highly religious. They will not change (look at poor muslims around U.K. and U.S.). These are the people who is destroying their OWN country with their dark age ways, they are creating their own hell in their own country with their factionalism. These are the people my gen, left their country to get away from. Yet, you are inviting them, outnumbering us, and allowing them to get away with their bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he is getting 4 years in prison for rape.
    That's pretty fucked.

Now just to put it out there. I am not the type of person who says a person should be hanged for such things. Instead, I say make them a slave. Put them to hard grueling work for the rest of their life, and no visitation rights, and no chance of release. You can live, and you can eat, you can breath. But you are basically property at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWittyRemark View Post
    TLDR; Bad people rape and do crime. Every single mofo part of the human species can be a bad person. Crime and rape not exclusive to non-west countries and people.
    Keep healthy skepticism, tight security and thorough background checks. Help those really in need. Bad apple = all apples bad? No.
    If I hand you 10 cups that you can't see what is in them, you only know there is drinkable liquid in them. Would you dare to drink 8 of them at random? Just for fun I've put some ricin in one, some E. coli enough to cause you stomach problems in another.

This is what the refugees are.

https://twitter.com/EmWatson/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

https://www.change.org/p/emma-watson...p-for-feminism

In order to show how safe current migration is to Europe, particularly regarding the cause of feminism (I reject wholeheartedly the notion that North African and Middle Eastern migrants are unsafe, and rapists), Emma Watson should spend a week's holiday in a Calais migrant camp, without guards of course, to show how safe, and how pro feminism these migrants are.

Tens of thousands have signed a petition to make Emma Watson visit a camp for illegal immigrants without guards of course to show how safe and pro-feminist those immigrants are.

Sign it you too, these people need to show their solidarity with them instead of just claiming to show it!
    feministic arabs? LOL?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Oh, come on, there's like 50 articles detailing every single one of the ringleaders and coordinators.

Salah Abdeslam, French national.
    Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Belgian national, and also the person who coordinated the Paris attacks.
    Chakib Akrouh, Belgian national.
    Omar Ismail Mostefai, French national.
    Samy Amimour, French national.
    Foued Mohamed-Aggad, French national.
    Bilal Hadfi, French national.

and of course, the "refugee" apartment they had to siege was owned by Abid Aberkan, Belgian national.

Belgian or French National != refugee.

It's fine and well to have a problem with Islamic extremists, but they weren't refugees.
    How could I have been confused with all those traditional french names...

Why wouldn't I want even more of then except this time from a unstable country with them being unable to speak the local language.

Sounds like it will lead to interesting times.

Deleted
    That's pretty fucked.

Now just to put it out there. I am not the type of person who says a person should be hanged for such things. Instead, I say make them a slave. Put them to hard grueling work for the rest of their life, and no visitation rights, and no chance of release. You can live, and you can eat, you can breath. But you are basically property at this point.
    Their reason for not deporting him is that there needs to be exceptional circumstances because his family are all here and not in Somalia and that he has been here for more than 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWittyRemark View Post
    See, this is kinda crazy.
    I keep seeing this trend where it's completely black and white. Either no refugees are criminals or all refugees are criminals. That's crazy and completely unrealistic, even statistically impossible, I'd say.
    There will always be bad people, as well as there will always be good people. Do you know where you find those people? Often right next to each other, with no real way to actually tell who is who before the people show their colours (which is done through interaction and observation).

Of course we should help those people in need, who flee because they otherwise die. Should we take everyone in? No, because as my point states, the good apples will always be mixed with the bad apples, and that leads me to another point; because they're always mixed together, you're bound to receive some A-grade arseholes who think nothing wrong of crime, rape and what not - BUT those people already exist in your current society. I say we keep a healthy skepticism, do thorough background checks and have proper security. Being a bad person is not exclusive to Africans, Middle-eastern people or, yeah, any specific peoples.

For example, the rape cases in Denmark are often done by Danish men, born and raised in Denmark. Actually, the worst cases, a series of rapes committed by the same man, a piece of trash human who is now known as Amagermanden, was Danish! We also had a case where a refugee raped a ten year old boy in a sauna, and a 9 year old girl who was raped by a Somalian man. Now, I'm not saying that people from Africa, Syria or whatever country not in the west doesn't rape (Just to shut down those who think I'm saying that). I'm saying that BAD PEOPLE, REGARDLESS of where they're from, can commit rape, IF THEY'RE BAD PEOPLE.

Some will probably try and bring up Islam and the muslims, saying they're brought up to do bad things like rape and bad treatment of women, but to that I will say: Extremism, sexual abuse and inequality is found in every single damn religion, and the extreme versions of religions are still taught all around the world, even in the west. If you eat one bad apple, will all other apples be bad, too?

they are all bad apples due to their culture. Africa is hellhole of rape and violence, even developed part. just look at how many rape commited by native born white danise vs everyone else. The issue is their culture, their mindset. This cannot change, they won't change. i am ok if you separate the children and kill everyone else. because only children can change their culture, others won't. They will never admit they are INFERIOR, thus need to change their ways. They will hold their head high, even though their cultural baggage is enough to drown them.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-25 at 05:58 PM.