Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah sure blame the chick. Like she's alone versus a whole guild.

Maybe stop thinking with your dicks and stop being pussies and actually do something about it in the future ?

"i hate girl streamer, they only show their boobs" ... well blame those freaking virgins who keep giving those girls moneys thinking they'll get laid or something ?

You guys are so pathetic .

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Yeah sure blame the chick. Like she's alone versus a whole guild.

Maybe stop thinking with your dicks and stop being pussies and actually do something about it in the future ?

"i hate girl streamer, they only show their boobs" ... well blame those freaking virgins who keep giving those girls moneys thinking they'll get laid or something ?

You guys are so pathetic .
    Whores and beta males is a volatile mixture.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    "girls" are just people. If you and/or your guildmates decide to treat them differently because of their gender and it leads to issues you have noone but yourselves to blame. if a guy is being disruptive/annoying in the guild you would kick him, why should the rules be any different for anyone else. the problem is, in my opinion, people treating girl players either like rare and magical creatures or like automatic idiots when what they really are is just players, like anyone, and should be treated as such.
    Ily mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meaning the guys in the guild are weak and think they'd not be able to handle it? That's just pathetic.
    I'm pretty sure those guilds have a no-tolerance for drama period, and still experience it despite being all-guys. Kungen himself is the daddy of drama.
    No, its because they dont want to deal with shit like "sorry guys cant raid, im on my period"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    yeah man a lot of us have been through this its was called "Cataclysm". The pain will subside
    Hah, that's when we took breaks!

...which we shouldn't have, if we wanted kick ass statues...

Anyway. I let guild drama go on a bit and tear up my casual guild, person by person. It really helps to pick a side and remain firm, people on the other side will move on and you can retain a semblance of sanity (in the face of insane drama).
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    No, its because they dont want to deal with shit like "sorry guys cant raid, im on my period"
    What exactly do you think a period is?

Because I assure you, blood does not spurt from your mouth and fingertips and prevent you from raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

Because I assure you, blood does not spurt from your mouth and fingertips and prevent you from raiding.
    Curses! I've been lied to my whole life!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post

I am hoping that person is an example of Poe's law.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Women aint magic vortexes, takes 2 to tango otherwise you could just boot the chick. If one of your officers has cottage cheese for a spine and thinks with his dick then youre in a guild with shitty officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    You mean same as every guild claiming they're 18+ / 21+ recruiting "only mature people" etc. and then they have all forms of immaturity, drama and lack of commitment that 18+ label was supposed to block?

Not even mentioning the usual excuse we want to keep it 18+ so no kid will say brb mom called for dinner and then you have endless cases of "brb smoke" "brb phone" "brb need to walk the dog" or my favourite recent example "brb baby puked all over my wife and I need to clean it up".

So yeah, the "sorry can't raid" excuse is not age or gender specific and recently has a lot to do with some people wanting to play beta or overwatch instead of raiding hfc for another day. But somehow you'd think guys don't make excuses to not show up on a raid day...?

I knew a guy who had some birthday party in his family nearly every other week. "Sorry can't raid it's my / my brother's / my sister's / my cousin's birthday today." Oh, and I knew a guy who said he can't raid because he's visiting his uncle in hospital and then the officers found out he was playing another game and streaming it during the usual raid hours. I also heard about a guy who got a /gkick because he lied he was lagging to skip the raid and someone had him on battletag and saw him play overwatch.

Tbh I don't think I ever heard any form of gender specific excuse to not raid. It's always "I'm lagging" "I'm not feeling well today / I'm sick / I have a headache" "I'm tired after work" "I have exams next week I need to study" etc. which applies to both genders alike.

I presume your line was some form of joke anyway but really it's suggesting as if male players never posed attendance problems in guilds...

It all starts with skype man. Once a chick approaches one of your officers and starts skyping, forgetaboutit. My MoP guild fell apart because this chick started getting close to our maintank/officer. Dude was supposedly gonna get a "summer of hot sex" because she was gonna fly over to visit him -_-. Anyway she was a fucking horrid player. Complete dunce with 0 situational awareness, but of course we could not boot her otherwise the tank went out too. Shit got so out of hand that we said fuck it and booted her ass. She changed realms shortly after and 2 others followed her, one our fuckboi tank, the other some beta white knight. Had raided with this dude for a long ass time and he had alot of IRL friends in that guild which were as surprised as the rest of us. Anyway, as i was informed by his friends, he obviously did not get any "summer of hot sex", the thing they had didn't last very long nor go past fooling around in skype and she ditched him for another officer in the new guild (lol).

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. A lot of misogyny all up in this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

Have any of you dealt with similar behavior?
    you should have asked her out on a date and what not that could have resolved the issue <.<
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Wow. A lot of misogyny all up in this thread.
    There's misogyny all over the internet :/ This is pretty low in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

Have any of you dealt with similar behavior?
    Haven't experienced that. Sorry to hear. Sounds like bad handling from the guild officers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Never recruit "socials". Never ever recruit girl "socials". Never ever ever get in a relationship with girl "socials".

Your guild failed on all three counts, sorry.
    Way more than that. Guild leader either needed to kick the officer or the girl or at least say 'eff off for her being a raider. Even after a trial, kick her.

Just because shes a girl and an officer friend doesn't mean she should rule the roost. You let yourself be manipulated and strangled out. It's mostly up to the officers and most importantly the GM to take a stand. Had it happen to my guild but way more subtly before but luckily, it was a fairly new guild and I was only a raider rather than an officer.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2016-05-27 at 05:03 AM.

I was in a guild once as a tank, I used to be a very good tank in Wrath. I was in the guild with my boyfriend at the time and the guild leader was interested in me. He kept not letting my boyfriend raid, which upset me because he was a good dps. Finally he said "if you don't break up with your boyfriend and be with me, ill kick you both from the guild and make sure you never raid on this realm again" he would harass me and treat my boyfriend like shit. I left the guild, along with my boyfriend and most of the raid team, 5 of which were officers. He left the realm after a week or so. I never gave him a reason to think I was interested in him, I barely even talked to anyone in the guild. They only knew I was female because they heard me talk in vent due to being a tank.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only ever met one "lol girls shouldn't raid because attention whores / act slutty for loot / whine / etc" person in-game, and at the guild meet up he tried to grope the guild leader's 14 year old daughter. He's on a sex offender list now.

Sucky way for a guild to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheries View Post
    I was in a guild once as a tank, I used to be a very good tank in Wrath. I was in the guild with my boyfriend at the time and the guild leader was interested in me. He kept not letting my boyfriend raid, which upset me because he was a good dps. Finally he said "if you don't break up with your boyfriend and be with me, ill kick you both from the guild and make sure you never raid on this realm again" he would harass me and treat my boyfriend like shit. I left the guild, along with my boyfriend and most of the raid team, 5 of which were officers. He left the realm after a week or so. I never gave him a reason to think I was interested in him, I barely even talked to anyone in the guild. They only knew I was female because they heard me talk in vent due to being a tank.
    but you still broke up with him