Screw it, highmountain bugged as well. Looks like no leveling till next build.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Also keep in mind we still have no idea what kind of gear comes with the prepatch. I would not at all be surprised if it will have very strong gear.

Prepatch event showed demons dropping Mythic ilvl gear. This was in alpha so take it like a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Isn't the starting gear in the beta green 670-680? Even at that point I find a lot of content before getting artifacts to be a real pain.
    They aren't going to require new players to farm Tanaan before heading to Legion content.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Isn't the starting gear in the beta green 670-680? Even at that point I find a lot of content before getting artifacts to be a real pain.
    Starting gear in beta was 660 for a level 100 toon, plus your artifact weapon which you go get straight away. It was fine to get started, and it ramped up from 660 fairly quickly just through quest rewards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Starting gear in beta was 660 for a level 100 toon, plus your artifact weapon which you go get straight away. It was fine to get started, and it ramped up from 660 fairly quickly just through quest rewards.
    ehm possible you are thinking of DH starting gear?, not able to log in at the moment, but i remember my dh had 680 after finishing the starting area and i believe every other class started with 680.

Btw a lot of updates on gear in this patch.

World Boss gear is 860.
    LFR gear seems to be 835
    Normal raid gear is at 850
    Mythic (not plus) Dungeon gear is at 840.

The only thing new to this patch there is the world boss gear. All the rest has been in place for quite some time

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    ehm possible you are thinking of DH starting gear?, not able to log in at the moment, but i remember my dh had 680 after finishing the starting area and i believe every other class started with 680.
    Yes, everyone except Dh starts with a full set of green 680. After obtaining the artifact, they will be at iL685.

With current mob HP/damage scaling, going into Legion content in anything less than that is going to be a very painful experience. Mobs are both more dangerous and more durable in Legion than they are in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Yes, everyone except Dh starts with a full set of green 680. After obtaining the artifact, they will be at iL685.

With current mob HP/damage scaling, going into Legion content in anything less than that is going to be a very painful experience. Mobs are both more dangerous and more durable in Legion than they are in WoD.
    So they will have to give some kind of catchup gear in the pre event patch, or right at the start of broken isles then. Fresh dinged level 100 have like not even 600 ilvl and I dont think they want to force people farming gear in tannan and stuff before going into Legion content after hitting level 100.

World Boss gear is 860.
    LFR gear seems to be 835
    That's actually fantastic to know. Thanks for the update.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Also keep in mind we still have no idea what kind of gear comes with the prepatch. I would not at all be surprised if it will have very strong gear.
    *Pre-patch stuff rewards 680-700 gear.
    *If the data_strings are any indication, at launch, Broken Isles content starts at 98. So you don't have to worry about gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    Hmm, maybe it was 680. I think I got my "60's" confused. Now that I think about it, the starter gear was 60 lower than my main, which is 741 - which would mean 680.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    do you guys think its possible to do Siege of Orgrimmar Mythic with 2 persons on the beta realm? if so anyone wanna try it? ^^

if you want to try anything on the beta realms add me on lvl realm 3 "Tivio" EDIT: Horde side

7+ Year Old Account
    a question, did they remove freeze from the water elemental?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    do you guys think its possible to do Siege of Orgrimmar Mythic with 2 persons on the beta realm? if so anyone wanna try it? ^^

if you want to try anything on the beta realms add me on lvl realm 3 "Tivio" EDIT: Horde side
    Don't you need 3 minimum for Galakras?

World Boss gear is 860.
    LFR gear seems to be 835
    i'm not in beta, so i don't exactly know how it goes. but most of the videos i've seen, world quest gear seems to be better than lfr gear most of the time.

i kinda think that's not exactly good. it should at least be equal maybe.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Don't you need 3 minimum for Galakras?
    i guess it maybe could work with two, if one of those two has a pet that tanks the adds

World Boss gear is 860.
    LFR gear seems to be 835
    Just an anecdote from what I've gotten and another person in my guild but the World Bosses seem to be giving out 850 blue versions of the 860 gear listed in their dungeon journal info. Not sure if it is intended or a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm not in beta, so i don't exactly know how it goes. but most of the videos i've seen, world quest gear seems to be better than lfr gear most of the time.

i kinda think that's not exactly good. it should at least be equal maybe.
    For the most part, I think it is the same. World quest gear caps a 835, which is also the same ilvl as lfr. All gear in legion has a chance of being titanforged though so youll get stuff from both that ends up being higher.

RIP both Stormheim and Highmountain are bugged in a way that stops you from leveling. And intro Q for horde bugged too, so you cant even go to Broken shore.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    For the most part, I think it is the same. World quest gear caps a 835, which is also the same ilvl as lfr. All gear in legion has a chance of being titanforged though so youll get stuff from both that ends up being higher.
    could have sworn i've seen a few videos where people get 840 to 850 stuff from it.

oh well, it's fine either way. the order hall gear will likely be my main goal.