Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Holy fuck, wish I could sell my "key" to you guys - Unfortunately I didn't get a key, my account was just flagged for it and suddenly had access without any mail - I've had it since alpha tho.

My account was flagged and I wouldn't have sold it if it were a key. I've enjoyed being able to play Legion for free to decide whether or not it's worth a purchase/pre-purchase/subscription. A lot of nice things going so far, but then again, WoD was a superior leveling experience. No telling yet what the dungeons/raids/grinds will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    gratz man

- - - Updated - - -

shut up im desperate :"( i can get you the guys email though, 60$ USD is what he offered me, or 350k on his server, 500k on mine
    Does he strike you as trusrworthy?

shut up im desperate :"( i can get you the guys email though, 60$ USD is what he offered me, or 350k on his server, 500k on mine
    I would buy it right now for 60$. PM me the guy's contact info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathas View Post
    I would expect raid testing to start again soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    I would say a good majority of raid testing has already happened.
    It's not just that when they invite raiders early. The majority of testing is only done by the very hard core guilds because they are the only ones that are going to actually create a full raid group and actually raid in there [not for charity, but for tactical advantages]. If my casual guild got mass invites I bet half would not even play it, and the rest will play levelling only.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It's not just that when they invite raiders early. The majority of testing is only done by the very hard core guilds because they are the only ones that are going to actually create a full raid group and actually raid in there [not for charity, but for tactical advantages]. If my casual guild got mass invites I bet half would not even play it, and the rest will play levelling only.
    Don't think they'll invite whole guilds anymore this beta. I'm in an 11/13 Mythic guild but we've not raided in a few weeks because lack of attendance. People are burnt out and I think we're done since recruitment hasn't gone well. We're on break still the 7th and from what I've been told, recruitment hasn't yielded anything positive.

Anyway back to the point, they might send out a few invites to folks who've got pretty far into Mythic and that would be nice.

Deleted
    Don't think they'll invite whole guilds anymore this beta. I'm in an 11/13 Mythic guild but we've not raided in a few weeks because lack of attendance. People are burnt out and I think we're done since recruitment hasn't gone well. We're on break still the 7th and from what I've been told, recruitment hasn't yielded anything positive.

Anyway back to the point, they might send out a few invites to folks who've got pretty far into Mythic and that would be nice.
    It's not just the progress. I'm 13/13 but I doubt it matters. It's that only the guilds that killed everything since around August are into the category of being hardcore enough to the point of actually raiding as a guild there. There are exceptions of course, e.g. a new hard core guild that formed recently but it won't have an impact.

There are exceptions of course, e.g. a new hard core guild that formed recently but it won't have an impact.
    I don't see any large invite waves coming out anymore. I think Blizzard is content to let people slowly trickle in through giveaways and very random invites where they'll invite a few people randomly on a daily basis.

I don't see any large invite waves coming out anymore. I think Blizzard is content to let people slowly trickle in through giveaways and very random invites where they'll invite a few people randomly on a daily basis.
    I agree with this. Especially considering the interesting notion that Blizzard just recently started their own social media give-away raffle for 5,200 keys. I would have thought if they wanted that many people in, they would have just had another invite wave.

It looks like they did just that... A social media invite wave, if you will.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Deleted
    Elvine Giveaway 12 Hours left but there is only 30 keys

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    I agree with this. Especially considering the interesting notion that Blizzard just recently started their own social media give-away raffle for 5,200 keys. I would have thought if they wanted that many people in, they would have just had another invite wave.

It looks like they did just that... A social media invite wave, if you will.
    They did it during WoD and MoP as well. I think there were no more invite waves either. Memory is fuzzy but I do recall WotLK being quite exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dedko View Post
    Elvine Giveaway 12 Hours left but there is only 30 keys
    151 entries. Doubt it'll matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does he strike you as trusrworthy?
    he wanted me to buy him some stuff through steam, and luckly (here in canada, idk about anywhere else) i could just contact support if he dident give me the key

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phram View Post
    I would buy it right now for 60$. PM me the guy's contact info.
    supposid scammer
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-27 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    They did it during WoD and MoP as well. I think there were no more invite waves either. Memory is fuzzy but I do recall WotLK being quite exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

151 entries. Doubt it'll matter.
    I have only 17 entery , good luck to you

Zimmermanthehero123 at gmail.com

steam:zeamon
    Thanks! Sent him an email as there are a lot of "zeamon"s on steam. Waiting for reply now.

I wish you good luck, its most likely 100% legit that he is selling it for 30-50% of the going price.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I wish you good luck, its most likely 100% legit that he is selling it for 30-50% of the going price.
    well hes doing it through steam where you can easily refund, and also keys are quickly going down in value as more and more giveaways finish
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Show me a key for less than $100 please.

After several exciting expansions that I badly wanted to get into the betas for (including Mists of Pandaria, which I didn't get into because I didn't take the deal) I came to the realization over time that I was better off not getting into the beta as it spoiled the exciting experience when I first played the game in release day. So I would be pretty content about not getting into the beta, despite the fact I am more than willing to play it for its intended purpose; testing content.

How ironic is it, then that I have finally gotten into the Legion alpha? I am not even really playing all that much as I'm burned out of WoW right now, but it's fun to see the content early, but very hard to get into. I'm still trying to help test content and submit bug reports at least when the mood strikes me.

It's not just the progress. I'm 13/13 but I doubt it matters. It's that only the guilds that killed everything since around August are into the category of being hardcore enough to the point of actually raiding as a guild there. There are exceptions of course, e.g. a new hard core guild that formed recently but it won't have an impact.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, you killed it!! Can almost imagine you logging on mmo-champion with shaking hands to find a thread to FINALLY say "I'm 13/13".
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-05-27 at 08:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plaguestorm View Post
    he wanted me to buy him some stuff through steam, and luckly (here in canada, idk about anywhere else) i could just contact support if he dident give me the key

- - - updated - - -

zimmermanthehero123@gmail.com

steam:zeamon
    dont trust that guy at all

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYONE HERE!! DO NOT TRUST ZEAMON. HE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL TAKE YOUR THINGS,