Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I'm curious as to how Emerald Nightmare will stack up to Suramar. The 835 we've seen is tier that only comes from Suramar. EN is the intro raid which means it may have an even lower ilvl?
    Same model asi Higmaul and then BRF.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I was wondering how hard the legion versions of the starter zone guards hit... just their shoot hit me for 1 million, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Same model asi Higmaul and then BRF.
    And such a shit model it is. Why do they want to make half a tier obsolete so short after it is out ><
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And such a shit model it is. Why do they want to make half a tier obsolete so short after it is out ><
    I don't get it, they should split the tier set, 3 pieces in each. And have same ilevel, that ways guilds will still possibly want to do both if players join a month or two after the expansion launch
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

They will make a bigger gap between them this time for sure, even Ion said it was short.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

They will make a bigger gap between them this time for sure, even Ion said it was short.
    And what does that solve? One is still made obsolete by the other.
    Either make them completely separate tiers or equalize the itemlevel.

A new raid always makes the old one obsolete.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Which is Blizzard's biggest mistake and the answer to the content starved players but they are too blind to see that.

Except both of these raids are same tier. Grull's lair didn't make Karazhan or Magtheridon's lair obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Except both of these raids are same tier. Grull's lair didn't make Karazhan or Magtheridon's lair obsolete
    That was TBC model. Theres different model since MOP...

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Which is Blizzard's biggest mistake and the answer to the content starved players but they are too blind to see that.
    I think biggest mistake was introduction of 10-25 man splits and LFR/LFD. I wish we had TBC model.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Thats funny, I don't remember this multiple raids in 1 tier model not working in Wotlk and Cata when Naxx/EoE/Sarth and BWD/BoT had the same ilvl.

Thats funny, I don't remember this multiple raids in 1 tier model not working in Wotlk and Cata when Naxx/EoE/Sarth and BWD/BoT had the same ilvl.
    MoP introduced different model.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

MoP introduced different model.
    Are you needlessly obtuse or what?

We are complaining the new post Cata model is dumb and has unneeded downsides.

Saying the model is different from pre MoP is not saying anything at all.

Are you needlessly obtuse or what?

We are complaining the new post Cata model is dumb and has unneeded downsides.

Saying the model is different from pre MoP is not saying anything at all.
    Nah, it's fine.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I agree. If there is one thing I really liked about Cataclysm it was the structure of the opening raid where you had the tier split between Bastion, Throne, and BWD.

At the very least I hope they've given up the staggered ilvls that make early bosses obsolete within the same raid.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I agree. If there is one thing I really liked about Cataclysm it was the structure of the opening raid where you had the tier split between Bastion, Throne, and BWD.

At the very least I hope they've given up the staggered ilvls that make early bosses obsolete within the same raid.
    That system is so completely fucking dumb, especially with the WF+Socket random system.

A WF socket cloak from Kilrogg is better than a vanilla cloak off zakuun, but a WF socket cloak off zakuun beats the kilrogg one.

But if they were the same ilevel, it'd still be a little annoying, just not AS annoying.

Ok, ya wanna know what I want to see? I want to see us learn that during the cataclysm, sargeras was able to kill a void lord, harness his energy, and take control over the void itself. Hence why the old gods have been acting like they no master, and hence why xe'ra is so scared of the legion...rather than the void lords now. I mean, we can assume that xe'ra is the same naaru that told illidan about the vision...so...if it was so scared of the void...then...why is it so scared of fel now without mention of the void...I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ok, ya wanna know what I want to see? I want to see us learn that during the cataclysm, sargeras was able to kill a void lord, harness his energy, and take control over the void itself. Hence why the old gods have been acting like they no master, and hence why xe'ra is so scared of the legion...rather than the void lords now. I mean, we can assume that xe'ra is the same naaru that told illidan about the vision...so...if it was so scared of the void...then...why is it so scared of fel now without mention of the void...I'm not buying it.
    My guess would be, two enemies are always worse than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    My guess would be, two enemies are always worse than one.
    Hey, could be a good explanation as to why the fel reavers can easily defeat guys o'ros. Also, I aint goin to add spoilers here.

Staggered sucks, because it makes every item in the second half on an instance better than the front, unless you need the itemization. Hope that goes away. I also wish they split the tier gear between the raids.