15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Just hope yer OK mate.
    Yeah I'm fine Nothing serious at least, just annoying stuff <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Yeah I'm fine Nothing serious at least, just annoying stuff <3
    I'd love to take some of it off of ya. I get sick once in a blue moon. Though I usually get REALLY sick. I spent the entire month December coughing non-stop at home, because it would just hurt and keep me up at night.

Get well mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks <3 It seems I mostly get this crap during Spring and Autumn, when the weather is like a yoyo. Summer and Winter I'm usually fine, which is when other members in my family then get unwell ;D

Anyhoo I'd like to ask peoples opinions, if they think this thread should be closed now and the other opened, or if you'd prefer I wait until the actual transfer window opens.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only downside of the owls not getting in to the premiership is we have to put up with the 'Tigers', this isn't fucking America. Whats next the Manchester devils.

I thought the name change got vetoed?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The only downside of the owls not getting in to the premiership is we have to put up with the 'Tigers', this isn't fucking America. Whats next the Manchester devils.
    *slowly removes The Red Devils out his signature...*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    I thought the name change got vetoed?
    Yeah, the official name is still City, but Tigers is shoved down your throat constantly and on their marketing.

I know most clubs ahve some kind of nickname, or whatever but you rarely read a BBC report for the red devils.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realise this too late now but we should have had an awards section at the end of the year. Best&worst player/manager/team/signing etc and a few thread related ones (best post, "best" prediction)

Remind me to be more organised next May.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's true, although Belgium shove "De Rode Duivels" (The Red Devils) down your throat for all marketing about the Belgian National Team. Kinda funny how the 2 teams I support have the same nickname ^^

My nomination for worst prediction goes to our very own FrankLampard

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    and we'll still finish above Arsenal.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Franks assertion that if they had won a certain game Chelsea were genuine champions league spot contenders (they lost that game) was one of my favourites..

Deleted
    I hate Spanish football and last night did nothing to change my opinion. Bunch of soft tarts.

Biggest game of the weekend today fellas. If I do get stabbed by Millwall fans I just want to say wenger is shit and Barnsley will win the league next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    My nomination for worst prediction goes to our very own FrankLampard
    Said the guy so adamant United would finish 7th, he put a comment saying they wouldn't in his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Said the guy so adamant United would finish 7th, he put a comment saying they wouldn't in his signature.
    Yeah, Chelsea and Liverpool really let you off there. Nobody predicted Chelsea in 10th though let's be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Thanks <3 It seems I mostly get this crap during Spring and Autumn, when the weather is like a yoyo. Summer and Winter I'm usually fine, which is when other members in my family then get unwell ;D

Anyhoo I'd like to ask peoples opinions, if they think this thread should be closed now and the other opened, or if you'd prefer I wait until the actual transfer window opens.
    I'd leave it open for now. (IMO)

PS any Italians on here?

How many do you think you'll score past us?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly most of our predictions were awful. Some 80% of us had Leicester to go down, one person correctly predicted Villa to go down, I think Frank was the only one to predict Newcastle to go down. On top of that we only managed to get 2 of the top 4 correct (Arsenal and City.)

Plenty of us went for Aguero as golden boot, I shoulda shown more faith in ma boi Harry.

I also think all CL predictions went to Barca or Bayern.

All in all, I don't think we should put our house on a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Honestly most of our predictions were awful. Some 80% of us had Leicester to go down, one person correctly predicted Villa to go down, I think Frank was the only one to predict Newcastle to go down. On top of that we only managed to get 2 of the top 4 correct (Arsenal and City.)

Plenty of us went for Aguero as golden boot, I shoulda shown more faith in ma boi Harry.

I also think all CL predictions went to Barca or Bayern.

All in all, I don't think we should put our house on a bet.
    You're killing it in the MMO Champs, Football Manager save bro.

Top scorer at the moment.

How many red cards have I got?

Woo go me.

Deleted

Thought I was CF in a 4-2-3-1?