Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    3 LEGO games for 8 quid, pick what you want: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/promotions/lego-pick-mix

Only glanced so far but some options seem to be DLC.
    I just found out I'm only missing the Jurassic World + DLC packs from this. Doesn't seem worth it this way then.
    Why are the LEGO Indiana Jones/Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean/Marvel games (almost) never on sale D:

It's silly though, I tried to play a few LEGO games (LOTR, Harry Potter 1-4) and didn't like any so far, but that was 99% due to the horrible M+KB controls and simply had to quit after a few minutes already. Now that I have an Xbox controller, I should try them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I just found out I'm only missing the Jurassic World + DLC packs from this. Doesn't seem worth it this way then.
    Why are the LEGO Indiana Jones/Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean/Marvel games (almost) never on sale D:

It's silly though, I tried to play a few LEGO games (LOTR, Harry Potter 1-4) and didn't like any so far, but that was 99% due to the horrible M+KB controls and simply had to quit after a few minutes already. Now that I have an Xbox controller, I should try them again.
    Definitely a lot better with a controller. I would never try to play these with a mouse and keyboard lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Yeah I'd wait on the Jurassic World for a sale as it'd be cheaper than $9.99.

The ones you mentioned Harry Potter 1-4 and LotR I didn't find interesting at all, the Marvel / Batman / Lego Movie / Jurassic World I found interesting and fun. Then again it might be because I'm not really a LotR/SW fan so I didn't find the content interesting. The Harry Potter one just seemed poorly made when I tried it years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if anyone has linked it, but this RPG bundle at Bundlestars has some nice games in it.

I am sorry... I should have been more active here, but I was busy with some stuff I was doing...

This is my profile!

https://www.steamgifts.com/user/TindalosKeeper

And this is what I have done, so far!

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...-level-1-ended

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...lutions-posted

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...dedfinal-words

(Everything has ended there, but that's a couple of examples of what I have been doing while giving away games! )

Did I missed something? Or... do I know any of you as of now? I made a couple of friends around SG!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not sure if anyone has linked it, but this RPG bundle at Bundlestars has some nice games in it.
    That bundle has been around for quite a good time! I think somebody has already linked it (Rachellove loves to do that stuff! xD)
    Last edited by TindalosKeeper; 2016-05-28 at 10:26 PM.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/370/
    5 games for like €0,30 each.
    Do not buy this.
    It's from digital homicide,.. one of ,. if not THE worst "game" (read: garbage) making studios on steam / the internet.

Their junk is given away for free most of the time,. they asset flip games into a shell that they call done, never update, and then make a profit off the card sales.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-05-29 at 03:31 PM.

That's an amazing curriculum, they are ready to make the AAA jump
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Never thought of that before, do games devs et al make money from sticking cards into their games then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Never thought of that before, do games devs et al make money from sticking cards into their games then?
    Yes, when you sell a card at the very least 1p goes to valve and 1p to the game dev (if you list at 3p), then the last penny goes to you.

I don't know what the ratio is on higher sale, but for every card sold on the market they make a penny, which if their game has 5 cards in it, is 5p back per game sold where all cards are marketed, on top of the money they make from selling the game itself.

I never list an item below 3p to ensure at the very least I'm getting something back for it instead of giving it away. Every penny counts

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Yes, when you sell a card at the very least 1p goes to valve and 1p to the game dev (if you list at 3p), then the last penny goes to you.

I don't know what the ratio is on higher sale, but for every card sold on the market they make a penny, which if their game has 5 cards in it, is 5p back per game sold where all cards are marketed, on top of the money they make from selling the game itself.

I never list an item below 3p to ensure at the very least I'm getting something back for it instead of giving it away. Every penny counts
    I think it's like 10% , with a 1 cent minumum.

At higher card values, it does go to 2 cent, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, i figured it would be something like that, but I automate (ish) my sales with the Chrome addon nowadays, and the only items I'd sell to get it high enough for a higher value would likely be the odd rare foil.

Deleted
    Perhaps we should make a game & stick a hundred cards to farm into it, we`ll be rich

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Perhaps we should make a game & stick a hundred cards to farm into it, we`ll be rich
    Well, thinking we had Journey of the Light on Steam which was an impossible game to complete with cards that couldn't be dropped before the two hours mark, which will invalidate the refund.... yeah, some scam artists are trying to pull that crap.

Ps. yeah, it's been a while since i spewed random posts here, but i was busy with OW. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Well, thinking we had Journey of the Light on Steam which was an impossible game to complete with cards that couldn't be dropped before the two hours mark, which will invalidate the refund.... yeah, some scam artists are trying to pull that crap.

Ps. yeah, it's been a while since i spewed random posts here, but i was busy with OW. :P
    Do you need a plaster or anything?

So, i have a question about Steam Gifts and the giveaways. I noticed that if i choose to keep the game i purchased in my inventory to later make a giveaway, Steam told me that the gift would be locked for 30 days before being tradable. Is this some Steam Authenticator shenanigans like the market cards?

You can still gift the game whenever you want, if that's what you mean. Gifting isn't the same as trading.

Ok, have something then:

It's been a while since i gave away some stuff, and they were mostly games from humble bundle. I thought it was time to give something else. :P

Rules of nature, yo.

Ps. It's a level 1 giveaway.

Deleted
    Having bought Shadow Warrior was a good enough reason for owning Shadow Warrior, now GOG gives us even more reason. \o/

If you own it via GOG, you can get Hard Reset Redux for 85% off.

The 10% discount will last until June 10, 2:29 PM UTC.
    The game launches on June 3.

If click the game on your games shelf, it even has a count down timer \o/

All these games`ll come in handy when Wizard Wars shuts down R.I.P. Paradix.
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-05-30 at 06:19 PM.