Thread: Beta invites

Please, Chaud. Please deliver me from the garrison hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of all that is holy, please let just one of the myriad giveaways I've entered grant me a beta key. Please bring my suffering to an end!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pelisoli View Post
    This 0 entries is making me nervous, because 1- I didn't Spam 2- There are ppl here on the forum saying they still have their entries!!! what the hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by pelisoli View Post
    In the eurogamer giveaway i had 3 entries now i have 0.... what da fuck?? seriously?
    So what is it did you spam 3 entrys or you didnt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    There has been almost zero communication with the PvP community on the forums. This was the same case with WoD beta, blizz did almost nothing to fix classes in PvP and let things go live untested like warrior taste for blood one shotting ppl the first season of WoD, Hunter's stampede etc...
    Perhaps Blizzard finally realized its done by less people then people doing pet battles and focus more on the later which you can easier out-fotm

Well folks - It's a new month practically. Here's hoping to new wave of beta invites.

As a side note, how many waves did WoD have in beta? How about MoP?

7+ Year Old Account
    good luck to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I very much doubt a new wave will go out at all, Also is anyone else rather dissappointed in mmo-c's new competions with screenshots? I can barely find the energy to log into WoD anymore to even try take a decent selfie screenshot, might look through some of my old ones.
    I doubt it as well. Blizzard seems happy with folks trickling in through giveaways...and enabling beta for accounts that have zero interest in the game, or inactive accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I suppose it's good in some ways but the bot's on some contests must be having a field day.
    It just makes buying a key all more appealing to most. I'm seeing them as low as $169. Lowest I've seen is $125.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    For the love of all that is holy, please let just one of the myriad giveaways I've entered grant me a beta key. Please bring my suffering to an end!
    I have entered all the beta giveways i've seen and nothing so far. It's getting really annoying. I guess some of us just won't be able to test anything, no matter how much we try.
    I signed up for the **** beta day one. I have purchased the game soon after it became possible and played the game for over 10 years. Blizzard no care.
    It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't gutting my Ret paladin with Legion. Wich is why i desperatly want to add my voice of displease to all the others. But alas...

I WON A KEY YAAAAAAAAARSSSS

what were the odds on the first MMO Champ contest? if anyone knows..
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    I WON A KEY YAAAAAAAAARSSSS

what were the odds on the first MMO Champ contest? if anyone knows..
    congrats, the odds would have been better for week 1 than week 2, thats for sure.

So week 2 is effectively just "Post a screenshot," right?

Pretty much. Seems simple enough, assuming you have enough posts on here to put up an image!

Deleted
    yay time to spam threads

Quote Originally Posted by sickcity View Post
    yay time to spam threads
    The 10 posts rule to publich a screenshot has been disabled for the giveaway

I was flagged for beta sometime within the last two hours - so excited

I just got my beta inv wish me gl guys im downloading it right now thank god i had a good sleep and i might stay up tonight

seems like blizz is doing small flag invites every now and then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    So week 2 is effectively just "Post a screenshot," right?
    they said is has to be relevent but i doudt they will inforce it...

i see alot of super stupid ones

one being a screenshot of the charecter creation screen... with nothing else... and i saw one of somone just sitting in diablo 3.. nothing on screen... just a diablo screenshot of them sitting there....

ive also seen some of a sceenshot of them just standing there, no description

a good one i saw was a meh looking blood elf female wearing fully covered armor... and saying "i was no prepared to see how hot my blood elf is" alot of them are just really weird or put no effort in...

ive seen alot of ones from cool events and funny bugs

so im hoping they set it up to count ones that have a screenshot and say "not Prepared" at some point in the messege cause alo dont even say it

and then if somone wins look at their thing and see if its any good.. cause there is alot of garbage...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just got in too. Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    they said is has to be relevent but i doudt they will inforce it...

i see alot of super stupid ones

one being a screenshot of the charecter creation screen... with nothing else... and i saw one of somone just sitting in diablo 3.. nothing on screen... just a diablo screenshot of them sitting there....

ive also seen some of a sceenshot of them just standing there, no description

a good one i saw was a meh looking blood elf female wearing fully covered armor... and saying "i was no prepared to see how hot my blood elf is" alot of them are just really weird or put no effort in...

ive seen alot of ones from cool events and funny bugs

so im hoping they set it up to count ones that have a screenshot and say "not Prepared" at some point in the messege cause alo dont even say it

and then if somone wins look at their thing and see if its any good.. cause there is alot of garbage...
    Yeah... you know you got to the weird part of the Internet when you start seeing things like that :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Just got in too. Oo
    Just noticed it in the launcher? Or literally just got flagged?