Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    No it doesn't:

"Moral universalism (also called moral objectivism or universal morality) is the meta-ethical position that some system of ethics, or a universal ethic, applies universally, that is, for "all similarly situated individuals",[1] regardless of culture, race, sex, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing feature."

Again, note NO mention of requiring a divine entity.
    "Objectivism". Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter134 View Post
    Yeah but they said the word. A sexually explicit word. That's not allowed in the terms of use.
    They didn't use it within the game. Are you truly confused by this difference? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Is "Murder" in the Terms of Service?
    That's a good point tbh. If someone says "murder" or "kill" in the game they should be banned. This is extremely violent language.

Oooh ooh even better idea OP. Start a change.org petition or a kickstarter to get your account not suspended anymore!

Didn't know canadians were shitposting on this website as well.
    Complains about "shitposters"

Shitposts about another country even though it has absloutely nothing to do with thread

Seems Legit

This is why American colleges have failed the populace, they create brainwashed zealots who don't learn critical thinking skills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Went on to google Objectivism. Wikipedia, -again I might add- showed no mention of a deity anywhere.
    In fact, it mentions humans connect to reality through sense-perception. This means senses like eyes and ears, senses which have not been proven to be able to see or hear a deity.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Not my definition. Google "moral universalism" and see for yourself. It's not my fault that you are illiterate.
    I quoted the definition here already. It doesn't agree with your definition. He's not the one that seems to have a literacy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Went on to google Objectivism. Wikipedia, -again I might add- showed no mention of a deity anywhere.
    In fact, it mentions humans connect to reality through sense-perception. This means senses like eyes and ears, senses which have not been proven to be able to see or hear a deity.
    Whose eyes? Whose ears? Whose senses? Sounds awfully SUBJECTIVE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whose eyes? Whose ears? Whose senses? Sounds awfully SUBJECTIVE.
    Oh, I'm sorry, but you seem to be so intent on proving HUMANS cannot possibly have morality, so I assumed we were talking about HUMANS, sorry for not making this clear.

Oh, and just as an aside, if you now go on to say that it has in fact been proven eyes can see a deity (defined properly), you are literally so stuck in your own world I am forfeiting this seemingly hopeless attempt at logical discussion entirely.

Oh, I'm sorry, but you seem to be so intent on proving HUMANS cannot possibly have morality, so I assumed we were talking about HUMANS, sorry for not making this clear.
    What human? That's my point. It's subjective to rely on our senses, not objective.

Also I never said humans can't have morals. I said atheism has no basis for moral universalism.

15+ Year Old Account
    What human? That's my point. It's subjective to rely on our senses, not objective.

Also I never said humans can't have morals. I said atheism has no basis for moral universalism.
    I'm sorry, but atheists are humans too. Also, this statement does not refute the definition of moral universalism described above (and on wikipedia and pretty much every other place in the world) as being independent of religion, please try again.

Actually never mind, I'm closing this tab, you aren't even trying at this point. It's subjective to rely on our senses, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oooh ooh even better idea OP. Start a change.org petition or a kickstarter to get your account not suspended anymore!
    --SNIP--

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-31 at 02:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the title asked. Is saying the word "rape" in-game a valid reason for a suspension?
    It would really have to depend on the context.

I'm sorry, but atheists are humans too. Also, this statement does not refute the definition of moral universalism described above (and on wikipedia and pretty much every other place in the world) as being independent of religion, please try again.
    Exactly, atheists are humans too yet their morals seem to differentiate from typical religious morals (which says that homosexuality is wrong, etc). Who is right? Who is wrong? Is it just opinionated? How then can it be universal? It's subjective, not objective (and moral objectivism was another word for moral universalism). Atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. Period. No absolute moral authority.

Why are you linking me things that are related to you? I don't get it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is just a new level of ridiculousness that has crossed so many rules.

Closing.