Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    crit/mastery are good stats for mana tea. Haste is the worse

if you're playing RT, there really isn't a bad stat. Stat prio would be something like haste>mastery>crit=vers.

So [because of Haste], if you gear for Mana Tea you can't optimally swap to RT, and if you gear for RT you can't swap to MT? That's kinda sucky.
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    Na man, Resto Shamans.

An artifact made from an Arcane Well used by one of the most powerful Arcane casters in the setting. Cause Shamans use the arcane right?
    WutFace? Azshara has been chilling under the sea for thousands of years, I'd say that's enough proof she has a strong affinity to water...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liff View Post
    So [because of Haste], if you gear for Mana Tea you can't optimally swap to RT, and if you gear for RT you can't swap to MT? That's kinda sucky.
    as the expansion goes on rt is going to pull ahead because of how well haste scales with it, and legendaries benefiting the most out of it.

not to mention ef breakpoints with haste (as in you get more double mastery procs inside of the hot).

R T B O Y S suplift is a happy boy : )
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2016-06-01 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    not to mention ef breakpoints with haste (as in you get more double mastery procs inside of the hot).
    How does EF work? Does it double proc mastery on everyone hit by EF or does any vivify/effuse/ReM used on someone with the EF hot proc double mastery heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    as the expansion goes on rt is going to pull ahead because of how well haste scales with it, and legendaries benefiting the most out of it.

R T B O Y S suplift is a happy boy : )
    Sure, RT sounds like a much more fun talent, I'll be happy if it stays viable.
    But on the previous page you said our only choice in all the talents is between MT and RT.
    Sounds a bit poop if our only "choice" is actually just MT until x haste, then go RT and never look at the talent window again.

I guess there are plenty of other things contributing to this much more than stat prio, though.
    I'm just dreading needing two full sets of gear in order to pick a different talent depending on the fight. Hate that WW feels awful to play on live without the gear to match the talent (serenity/ChiX).
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

problem w/ RT is that it encourages a playstyle whereby it'll outscale everything (as suplift said) ... will blizzard allow that when they made plainly obvious that 99% of MWs are dumbfucks who can't fistweave? idk

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    How does EF work? Does it double proc mastery on everyone hit by EF or does any vivify/effuse/ReM used on someone with the EF hot proc double mastery heal?
    The latter: " vivify/effuse/ReM used on someone with the EF hot proc double mastery heal"

Deleted
    Tbh I dont like Rising Thunder talent. Tbh whole 100 talrnt talent tier where it feels like the specc defying talent should be none of them does it. Wish to be a healer, not windwalker with less damage. Tbh if they want fistweaving to be a thing then i rather see the implement a way for it to really work. If not just scrap it until its viable to do 100% fisting like current disc is doing.

Got questions on essence font as well.
    Whats the scaling on it?
    How does the mastery procc on it work?
    Can a target get hit by bolts multiple times and if so does the hot stack?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    The latter: " vivify/effuse/ReM used on someone with the EF hot proc double mastery heal"
    only the targeted for vivify, or all 3?

Quote Originally Posted by mortix View Post
    only the targeted for vivify, or all 3?
    targeted .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liff View Post
    Sure, RT sounds like a much more fun talent, I'll be happy if it stays viable.
    But on the previous page you said our only choice in all the talents is between MT and RT.
    Sounds a bit poop if our only "choice" is actually just MT until x haste, then go RT and never look at the talent window again.

I guess there are plenty of other things contributing to this much more than stat prio, though.
    I'm just dreading needing two full sets of gear in order to pick a different talent depending on the fight. Hate that WW feels awful to play on live without the gear to match the talent (serenity/ChiX).
    pretty sure we'll just get a bandaid legendary or some t20 nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    WutFace? Azshara has been chilling under the sea for thousands of years, I'd say that's enough proof she has a strong affinity to water...
    Except it was forged very long before she was turned into a Naga and had that supposed Affinity towards water, and mind you the mistweaver staff was the one that Emperor Shaohao used, and he was the guy who covered Panderia in Mists so in the very least the mistweaver artifact is used by guy of the right Class and Spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    problem w/ RT is that it encourages a playstyle whereby it'll outscale everything (as suplift said) ... will blizzard allow that when they made plainly obvious that 99% of MWs are dumbfucks who can't fistweave? idk
    I have high doubts this goes live as the talent of choice, mostly for reasons you said.

Just like I expect disc priests to not be viable for progression, but ok for farm.

But I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing Blizzard really wants to promote healers doing dps.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Mana Tea looks like such a boring talent.

I'd give my left nut to see it become something like the current Mana Tea that allows for mana to be banked by efficient play during periods of low damage output and then that banked mana to be used during periods of high damage output.

Something like:
    Mana Tea: The mana cost of your spells is increased by 15%. The increased mana spent is stored in this Tea. When the Tea is consumed 200% of the mana stored is returned to you. You recover 10% of the mana stored per second. Channeled.

The ability to recover mana through efficient play at the moment is one of the things I like most about the spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you cast a spell with ef hot on it, you get 2 mastery procs.

what I mean by haste breakpoints is number of casts you can fit into the duration of ef hot. I believe the base amount of casts you can fit inside is something like 4 and you get more with additional haste.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2016-06-02 at 05:21 AM.

Mana Tea looks like such a boring talent.

I'd give my left nut to see it become something like the current Mana Tea that allows for mana to be banked by efficient play during periods of low damage output and then that banked mana to be used during periods of high damage output.

Something like:
    Mana Tea: The mana cost of your spells is increased by 15%. The increased mana spent is stored in this Tea. When the Tea is consumed 200% of the mana stored is returned to you. You recover 10% of the mana stored per second. Channeled.

The ability to recover mana through efficient play at the moment is one of the things I like most about the spec.
    "at the moment" you only need to faceroll the keyboard to get efficient mana regen from mana tea. literally.

at the beginning of the expansion yea i guess but now we really don't need to think at all besides choosing the right target with 4pc glitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    "at the moment" you only need to faceroll the keyboard to get efficient mana regen from mana tea. literally.

at the beginning of the expansion yea i guess but now we really don't need to think at all besides choosing the right target with 4pc glitch
    You don't understand what "efficient" means, 4pce isn't a glitch and I'm not talking about gameplay at 740 ilvl in HFC farm speed kills. I'm talking about the Mana Tea talent in Legion.

If mana management is going to be a major part of healer gameplay in Legion like Blizzard want then I'd like to have a mana management talent that involves more thought than adding MT to a RJW/EF macro and forgetting about it.

If a talent can be macro'd into another spell and used without thought it's a bad talent.

oh, by at the moment you meant in the beta i guess, dumb me is dumb

woops

patch notes can be summed up in two words:

R I S I N G

T H U N D E R