Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Politically Correct Totalitarian Progressives scare the fuck out of me far more than the Religious Right ever did.

The Religious Right might shut down strip clubs and try to criminalize consensual sex acts but the fucking leftists man....geeze those zealots want to lock you up for your fuckin THOUGHTS that they dont agree with.

"A man has a property in his opinions and the free communication of them."
    James Madison

“The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes.” Thomas Paine

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. " –George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Seem pretty hateful if you actually watch them.
    Perhaps if your definition of hateful is completely stupid, and disregards people wanting to not be shot at and treated as second class, this would make sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    The parents are just desperate to get their child help.
    Why would they turn to the police? I admit I am bias I am a racist myself I know to much about biology to not understand the fundamental differences between different human races.

If they wanted to brain wash the kid why not pay for a psychologist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Don't we usually blame white people being racist/foreign policy for muslim extremism?
    Lolwut? Where are you going with this? I mean, even if we were doing that, which we aren´t, how would another racist help with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    The Politically Correct Totalitarian Progressives scare the fuck out of me far more than the Religious Right ever did.

The Religious Right might shut down strip clubs and try to criminalize consensual sex acts but the fucking leftists man....geeze those zealots want to lock you up for your fuckin THOUGHTS that they dont agree with.

James Madison

“The greatest tyrannies are always perpetrated in the name of the noblest causes.” Thomas Paine

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. " –George Orwell
    You just seem to hate freedom because you want to deny people the right to build a society that they want to have and choose to uphold the values of. Sitting here crying about them mean old liberals shutting out your free speech because you're too spineless to actually stand up for your views is on you, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Why would they turn to the police? I admit I am bias I am a racist myself I know to much about biology to not understand the fundamental differences between different human races.

If they wanted to brain wash the kid why not pay for a psychologist.
    Maybe they don't know what else to do. Knowing about biology doesn't make you racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes going to the police and getting your child arrested and obtain a criminal record for thought crime is betraying your child...

How do you believe it isn't?
    WTF, no that's not what happened. They took him to the police in order to seek advice, the police told them no and the only thing they could do was open a file. Which the parents refused

7+ Year Old Account

James Madison

Excpet that is not what happened. The parents went to the police in order to seek advice, they were offerd to open a file, they refused and now the parents have nothing to do.

Deleted
    Maybe they don't know what else to do. Knowing about biology doesn't make you racist.
    I am not sure what I would recommend I would have to know the child's actual beliefs in detail. Is it a cultural thing? Purely based on appearance or does he factor in genetics?

If he believes something wrong you take time and address his beliefs and pose questions every time something seems off with it compared to reality and point it out.

As for the whole biology thing... Different races of people have psychical differences that can't simply be waved away as we are all the same... I can answer in pms but I am not going to go into detail on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    Perhaps if your definition of hateful is completely stupid, and disregards people wanting to not be shot at and treated as second class, this would make sense.
    You clearly know very little about BLM movement.

I am not sure what I would recommend I would have to know the child's actual beliefs in detail. Is it a cultural thing? Purely based on appearance or does he factor in genetics?

If he believes something wrong you take time and address his beliefs and pose questions every time something seems off with it compared to reality and point it out.

As for the whole biology thing... Different races of people have psychical differences that can't simply be waved away as we are all the same... I can answer in pms but I am not going to go into detail on these forums.
    That doesn't make you racist. Unless you start saying, x race is superior because x reason. OT I'm sure the parents attempted other methods, before they went to the police.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    That doesn't make you racist. Unless you start saying, x race is superior because x reason. OT I'm sure the parents attempted other methods, before they went to the police.
    Well strictly speaking certain races do have characteristics that make them superior in certain regards on average. A negro for example has denser bones then most other races and is more resistant to breaks and fractures.

I really don't want to mention anything else outside of pms but it is a murky subject at best that requires quite a bit of study to debate properly and only works with groups as individuals can be exceptional in certain regards and we still have a extremely poor understanding of the effects of cross breeding in terms of what triats the child inherits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    You clearly know very little about BLM movement.
    The fact that you guys, even brought up BLM, is so laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    You act like Violent White Canadian Extremists are often committing acts of violence.
    So we should wait till another Sandy Hook/Brevik manifesto to happen before we act?

The fact that you guys, even brought up BLM, is so laughable.
    What's laughable is that you don't consider them a hate group despite the overwhelming evidence that they clearly are one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So we should wait till another Sandy Hook/Brevik manifesto to happen before we act?
    Yes. You don't get to "act" before someone has done anything wrong.

" he may or may not do something " is not a valid reason for litigation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. You don't get to "act" before someone has done anything wrong.

" he may or may not do something " is not a valid reason for litigation.
    To act on something isn´t a synonym for litigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only the parents didnt raise such a weak minded sheep. RIP.

What's laughable is that you don't consider them a hate group despite the overwhelming evidence that they clearly are one.
    Compared to actual hate groups, they have been the least dangerous. Anyone that thinks BLM is equal to say, like the KKK is being extremely dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    If only the parents didnt raise such a weak minded sheep. RIP.
    He has autism. Have some decency.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yes

/thread