Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    velen loves his son
    Teneras loved Arthas. Doesnt make Arthas a good person.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Teneras loved Arthas. Doesnt make Arthas a good person.
    if Rakeesh stop being evil velen accept him

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    if Rakeesh stop being evil velen accept him
    Rakeesh showed no intention.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Velen died for his son's sins.

I would really, really love them as a subrace, but maybe not call them "Man'ari".

Perhaps there could a huge rebellion made up of Eredar. Their appearance can be explained by the demonic magic that has spread across Argus, changing the appearance of the Eredar, including their skin and characteristics. The Eredar would take notice of their brethren, the draenei, and ally with them. Knowing that Argus is not a safe place to rehabilitate, the remaining Eredar decide to join the draenei on the Exodar and return to Azeroth after defeating the bulk of the Legion. Thus... a draenei subrace with the same model.

Rogues and Warlocks would open up, but the warlocks are simply a "gameplay" class. In reality, they'd be wielders of shadow magic and use it for the good of their people, kinda like the draenei in Auchindoun, but not. Velen would notice that shadow magic isn't all that bad, if the right people wield it.

BAM! There you go.

One of the Eredar Twins is non-canon because the opinion of Sean Copeland has far more value than any one of you. *me mocking the attitude of the people who partake in these threads*

Deleted
    No. Just....No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see this as Eredar becoming a playable race so draenei can become rogues/warlocks. Opening the gateways to shadow so to say.

velen loves his son
    Velen's son tries to kill him and we kill his son.

It's probably more of an exception than a rule, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Velen's son tries to kill him and we kill his son.

It's probably more of an exception than a rule, anyway.
    demons only dead in neter

I doubt we'll get literal demons as a sub race. But who knows, time will tell.

Yeah, I am sure the pure and Light-loving Draenei will take in demonic versions of their former selves who hunted them throughout the universe...

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Yeah, I am sure the pure and Light-loving Draenei will take in demonic versions of their former selves who hunted them throughout the universe...
    Well they're also all about redemption, but I still don't see blizz making actual demons playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Well they're also all about redemption, but I still don't see blizz making actual demons playable.
    I wonder why Kil'Jaeden, the Deceiver, has not just contacted Velen and said, "Hey man, I am sorry after all these years of hunting your kind and trying to kill you... Forgive me?" And after Velen forgives Kil'Jaeden and gives him a cozy room to sleep in the Exodar, he stabs Velen in the back and burns his corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I wonder why Kil'Jaeden, the Deceiver, has not just contacted Velen and said, "Hey man, I am sorry after all these years of hunting your kind and trying to kill you... Forgive me?" And after Velen forgives Kil'Jaeden and gives him a cozy room to sleep in the Exodar, he stabs Velen in the back and burns his corpse.
    You know there is a middle ground between never allowing a chance at redemption and falling for any transparent ploy they throw at you. Redemption is something to be earned through hardship and sacrifice, and if a sect of Manari were to show they were truly desiring atonement I could see the Draenei helping, but that doesn't mean they'd be stupid about it.

Make 'em Horde then, they don't belong in the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by florena emberlin View Post
    but that doesn't mean they'd be stupid about it.
    "Draenor is free!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    "Draenor is free!!!"
    Everyone was stupid in that moment not just the draenei.

Don't the Eredar essentially run the Legion? Why are there even eredar that are neutral? Why are people so hellbent on Draenei warlocks only of the only race class combos that are pretty much functionally impossible?

but it would be a good option of customizing for draenei as sub-race is a cosmetic change.
    also they can play to warlocks. I like to see Rakeesh is more not evil
    Agreed.

Now the Illidari have joined us, I see no reason why we can't have Eredar sub-race. They would be like DKs tbh, or DHs, though I think the Elves are more accepting of DHs, than humans and others are of DKs.. especially once Illidan returns and the night elves eat their words.