Poll: Would you pay real money to have Flight at Launch in Legion?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would depend on the price, honestly, but yes I would probably buy it. I enjoyed WoD a lot more once I had flying unlocked, and thought the achievement was good for it, but if I had the option to pay a little IRL money to skip the achievement I would have done it. Applicable only to accounts with at least one max level character though.

Flying ruins immersion and makes world PvP terrible, you have stupid monks and such that will start to lose a fight then use their stupid speed bursts till they're out of combat and fly away. Flying imo is stupid and shouldn't be in Legion at all. It removes you from other players in an MMO and has made many people lazy in a bloody game.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only if people that bought flight had to agree to having no access to forums, so I wouldn't have to hear them whine about being able to skip all the content because they could just fly over it.

I am extremely pro-flight, but I voted no.

It would be a form of P2W.

And for the extremely dense, who take the term "win" literal: Pay-to-Win is a method of gaining an in-game advantage with real money, over someone who choose to not spend real money.

Zero Bucks Given.
    Not a Single Buck.
    Not a Single Solitary Buck.

I would pay to have them redesign the game without any flying other than flight points.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Good thing flying is optional, isn't it?
    Flying sure as hell isn't optional.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes but sometimes it's best when you aren't given a choice. This would be terrible for the game.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sand View Post
    It is. If you level long enough without it there is a certain point that a NPC gives you a loaner griffon that flys slow as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    It is. If you level long enough without it there is a certain point that a NPC gives you a loaner griffon that flys slow as shit.
    Lol. Great 'option.' (and you're still flying)

Are you people who come up with these posts hired by Blizzard to poll the masses on bad ideas to make money?! :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Only if people that bought flight had to agree to having no access to forums, so I wouldn't have to hear them whine about being able to skip all the content because they could just fly over it.
    I'd give up forums, in-game chat logs, and any current raid or dungeon content if you let me spend $20 and fly from the start ($20 would be about my limit though).

I would even return to the game.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2016-06-04 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sand View Post
    In regard to the poster I quoted it sure as hell is.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

No. Flying would be worth paying for, but I am against the principle of paying money in order to fix the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I would pay real life money to have Flight removed from the game for me and everyone else.
    This really needs to be an option on the poll
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    In regard to the poster I quoted it sure as hell is.
    Just saying it is optional doesn't make it so. If you don't explain yourself your claim is hollow.

No, especially because I don't want to hear all the crying about WoW being P2W, but also because it didn't bother me in WoD.
    Beta Club Brosquad

So long as it's merely an added option on top of what's already planned, and the price is reasonable, sure. I'm not a fan of running around doing pointless stuff to unlock the most convenient means of travel.

No, but I would pay real money to completely remove flight from the game

long as its not outrageous price and you had a choice do the quest for free/gold or pay real money sure. I'd pay more to get to use it while leveling
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22