FYI: As new housing plots are being added, servers won't be coming up ahead of the scheduled maintenance completion time. #FFXIV
    https://twitter.com/mattalos/status/...115008?lang=fi

Welp it's official. Servers gonna get destroyed.

How long is it, exactly, until the servers are due to go online then?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    How long is it, exactly, until the servers are due to go online then?
    In bit over 3 hours, 10:00 GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    In bit over 3 hours, 10:00 GMT.
    Ah, thanks. I guess I'll go nap again then - I won't be part of the mad housing rush anyway so I don't mind being a little late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, ofc I forgot the stupid summer time "daylight savings". So now the servers come online while I am not at home.
    Heh. Bet by the time I am back everything will be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Meh, ofc I forgot the stupid summer time "daylight savings". So now the servers come online while I am not at home.
    Heh. Bet by the time I am back everything will be sold.
    It's cool you can sleep in my house <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Meh, ofc I forgot the stupid summer time "daylight savings".
    You are not alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    It's a fun problem to have when it's like "oh shit, where do I start?".

- Meld gear (because I have been exceptionally lazy and not taken the 30 seconds to ask in game for an assist on that)
    - MSQ, which will (I'm speculating) unlock one of the new dungeons as well as the Nidhogg trial
    - Unlock Hullbreaker Isle HM (to have expert roulette unlocked)
    - Unlock Moogle BT quests (critical for me, since I'm thinking I'm in a good spot for those quests to help my crafting to 60)
    - Pick up the new Anima weapon quest (please be gentle, or at least use lots of lube)
    - Unlock Weeping City
    - Hildibrand/Inspector Briarden quests

These aren't in a particular order, although I did mention the melding part first, heh. More inventory space for me (let alone a shitload of spell speed).

Also, I'm very certain I'm forgetting something, and that's ok by me.
    It's definitely MSQ for me first, after the end of 3.2 I really want to see if the Dragonsong war will have a happy-ish ending for spoken and dragons (I bet you can't tell why).

After that, probably Hildy for the stress relief because I'm sure we'll see something at the end of the MSQ that will destroy me and I'll need something to break the tension.

Might be shit out of luck sadly. Cerberus getting destroyed. Plot 2 of ward 11 of Goblet is now mine
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-07 at 10:04 AM.

Game's up. Anyone want to place bets as to how frequently Balmung will crash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit, THANKS server.

Woke up 2 hours early, hit connect as soon as server got up - got greeted twice by Lobby Connection Error, and now I'm sitting in huge ass queue.. while apparently the spot I looked at is gone.

Game's up. Anyone want to place bets as to how frequently Balmung will crash?
    Is it that bad over there in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Is it that bad over there in America?
    I entered the queue with...1187 players in front of me.

There's a massive rush for housing on Balmung, though, since there's a lot of role-players here.

Easy house, was first of my Ward in The Goblet on Odin, just 3 plots sold so far.

I entered the queue with...1187 players in front of me.

There's a massive rush for housing on Balmung, though, since there's a lot of role-players here.
    Shit sorry mate. Hope you get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Shit sorry mate. Hope you get in.
    I've already got a house so I'm not too worried. If the server's unstable once I get in I might just log in later instead.

I've already got a house so I'm not too worried. If the server's unstable once I get in I might just log in later instead.
    Ah I see. Managed to get past our 160 Cerb queue. Plot 2 of Ward 11 Goblet. Apparently Beds/Mist are going really quick.

10+ Year Old Account

Yush, and FC-friend got house next to my.

Surprisingly, still has Mist/Lavender Beds plots on Odin, all on subwards though!