View Poll Results: Which candidate has your support?

Voters
969. This poll is closed
  • American Voter - Donald Trump

202 20.85%
  • American Voter - Hillary Clinton

158 16.31%
  • Non-American - Donald Trump

164 16.92%
  • Non-American - Hillary Clinton

113 11.66%
  • American Voter - Other Candidate

173 17.85%
  • Non-American - Other Candidate

159 16.41%
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Not looking good for Hillary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Not looking good for Hillary.
    The polls disagree with you Sydanyo:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Mexicans. Wall. ISIS. Money. Greatest. Murca. China. Bing bong.

Do i qualify?
    Do you really want to? Really? If you do and mean what you wrote and aren't trolling then indeed you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Yep. A good portion of our Trump supporters over here are championing a 24 year old teacher having sex with a 13 year old student...

Here's Bjoramier's comment about wanting to be the victim of statutory rape when he was younger:
    Really. WTF is wrong with these folks?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you seriously think i meant that literally? it was a joke. More importantly you people aren't prepared for the fact god emporer trump will be supreme leader of the united states of america.
    It's always a joke isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    The polls disagree with you Sydanyo:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html
    A max +5, average +2 is "good" to you? That's within the margin of error.

Like I said, not looking good for Hillary. Sanders would beat Trump with double digits.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not trolling. Unless me being me is trolling, then yes.

I think you just aren't prepared for supreme leader to take office.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also that isn't a joke, you literally aren't prepared for god emporer trump.
    Luckily we elect a President for the US on this planet. Won't speak to what the voices in your head are telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    A max +5, average +2 is "good" to you? That's within the margin of error.

Like I said, not looking good for Hillary. Sanders would beat Trump with double digits.
    I don't think Sanders would beat Trump by double digits. He can't beat Hillary and Hillary is essentially tied with Trump in these polls. All 3 are shit candidates. I'm voting Bender, clearly us meatbags had our chance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also that isn't a joke, you literally aren't prepared for god emporer trump.

- - - Updated - - -

2016 confirmed
    Troll confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I don't think Sanders would beat Trump by double digits. He can't beat Hillary and Hillary is essentially tied with Trump in these polls. All 3 are shit candidates. I'm voting Bender, clearly us meatbags had our chance.
    Bernie Sanders is not a "shit" candidate.

And he would royally destroy Trump in a landslide victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Of course you would. But then again we would think the same way about you as we do Donnie for doing so.
    Creepy isn't it? The amount of Trump followers who are completely OK with incest and pedophilia....is disturbing.
    Yeah it is. It's like their sense of right and wrong shriveled up when they signed up as Trump supporters.

Such ignorant responses.

It's kinda like how the right freak out and imply perverted things about transgenders using either bathroom. You're no better than those you oppose and use sick demented thoughts in such hateful ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Such ignorant responses.

It's kinda like how the right freak out and imply perverted things about transgenders using either bathroom. You're no better than those you oppose and use sick demented thoughts in such hateful ways.
    Well then perhaps you can tell me how a dude making comments about wanting to date his daughter isn't incestuous...or that those same posters advocating an adult having sex with children is not pedophilia. Obviously the person backing up Trump's claims that its normal to say such things to your children thinks so...Maybe you can explain why that is completely OK?

Deleted
    Non-american for now, but looking forward to legal citizenship one day- Donald Trump

Well then perhaps you can tell me how a dude making comments about wanting to date his daughter isn't incestuous...or that those same posters advocating an adult having sex with children is not pedophilia. Obviously the person backing up Trump's claims that its normal to say such things to your children thinks so...Maybe you can explain why that is completely OK?
    How old is Ivanka? Way older than myself, so I find it quite disgusting that you spew such outlandish remarks such as pedophilia towards anyone who doesn't agree with you on the matter.
    I don't know the exact remarks he made, nor do i care cause it's so petty to focus on. If you think it's incestuous then that's fine, you're entitled to an opinion of your own, but attacking others who dont agree with your set of morals and implying they're pedophiles is so pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Non-American, other candidate.

7+ Year Old Account
    For our Marxists, remember where it ends up throughout history.

Everybody imagines themselves waving their flag on a glorious march. Nobody imagines themselves on their knees in a muddy ditch just outside of town.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What part of : "if I was not her father , I would want to date her " do you not understand? And this same poster ( myself ) if you checked well enough on the topic, never has advocated having sex with a minor is not pedophilia. If you can show any post where i said so,do it. If not, then do not lump me with those who did. :P

- - - Updated - - -

You keep avoiding the question. "Is that how you would describe your attractive daughter on national television?"

Na. I answered it. You just keep refusing to accept my answer. I think you spend too much time reading the National Inquirer.

But to help you feel better, I can say this " I am not Trump. I have a different personality than he does. I am sure there are several circumstances where we would react differently. Does not mean he is wrong however when he reacts different than I do. And this case he is mainly being flamboyant and bragging.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-06-07 at 12:58 PM.

It's probably going to be mexicans building that wall

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    It's probably going to be mexicans building that wall
    Well, if they are here legally, they will get paid well for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Bernie Sanders is not a "shit" candidate.

And he would royally destroy Trump in a landslide victory.
    Maybe not at the beginning of his campaign, but he is pretty shitty looking right now. At least in the beginning I felt his heart was in the right place, I may not have fully supported him on his ideas but I felt that he felt that were the best direction for the country. You can get behind a candidate like that. But as the primaries have worn on, he has proven himself to be little more than a crochety old man most of the time. Always complaining about this and that, instead of you know, taking advantage of the system in order to get to a position to change it, like every other person in the history of the world.
    Some one mentioned it, and I think it would be a good idea. He should threaten to run third party, hold the democratic party hostage with the same system that they are using to undermine his campaign and choose their own winners.
    But regardless, when he first hit the scene he greatly mis-led the public on the costs of his system, once the figures came out and I'm looking paying $1000 more a month in taxes, yeah no thank you Mr Shit candidate.