Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRibbon View Post
    Abuse knows no gender ~
    This isn't abuse by any reasonable definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    sexual exportation of a minor who due to his age almost certainly lacks the mental capacity to give actual consent? sounds like abuse.

According to the laws of pretty much any western country you can name... it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    According to the laws of pretty much any western country you can name... it is.
    Yes, according to law. And as we know, laws are always right, and morality comes from law.

Or is it the other way around? I forget.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    sexual exportation of a minor who due to his age almost certainly lacks the mental capacity to give actual consent? sounds like abuse.
    Exploitation, I think you mean. And I don't see exploitation here - the boy is clearly getting something that he wants. And insufficient mental capacity is a good argument for mentorship.

Try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl

Exploitation, I think you mean. And I don't see exploitation here. And insufficient mental capacity is a good argument for mentorship.

Try again?
    darn autocorrect.

"i swear your honor i wasn't raping that kid i was teaching them proper sex techniques"

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh, I hope she gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I normally don't like to believe accusations like this out of the gate without more evidence, but since she's admitted to it to just about everyone, into the pin with her! That boy might think it's cool to be having sex at 13, but there is the potential for severe psychological harm in his future. Unfortunate situation all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    they had her admitting she had sex....

ok how about this one.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-punished.html

no jail time....admitted sex....no penis....no jail....
    Why are you bringing up cases that happened in Europe as if that has any kind of merit to a case in Texas?

wait was he 13 when they started or 13 when they got caught cause if she was fucking him for over a year and his 13 now he was 12 when they started

Yes, according to law. And as we know, laws are always right, and morality comes from law.

Or is it the other way around? I forget.
    You said this wasn't abuse by "any reasonable definition". Well, the majority of the first world disagrees with you on that.

Maybe, just maybe, it isn't the rest of the civilized world that is wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought about my 9th grade English teacher in extremely sexual ways nearly every day.

If she had shown interest I wouldn't have hesitated to see where it would have led.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Same if a 25 year old guy has sex with a 13 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I thought about my 9th grade English teacher in extremely sexual ways nearly every day.

If she had shown interest I wouldn't have hesitated to see where it would have led.
    This kind of statement has been repeated over and over again and it's just as meaningless now as it has been all throughout the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    In many cases the underage girls were willing as well. Still doesn't mean people will accept it. Most of the reactions in this thread are hypocrisy.
    Eh in no way shape or form is it ever acceptable. Its not something that I would call rape in this case though. She molested him no doubt at all. Rape though isnt something that I'd use as a go to.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh in no way shape or form is it ever acceptable. Its not something that I would call rape in this case though. She molested him no doubt at all. Rape though isnt something that I'd use as a go to.
    The legal term for what she did is Statutory Rape.

Statutory rape is sexual activity in which one of the individuals is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-06-07 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    From a legal perspective, you should think of rape through the lens of consent. "Statutory rape" simply means that someone had sex with an individual minor, who is unable to legally consent to sex with an adult (stipulations applying in certain states, such as the adult in question being less than five years older than the minor in question etc).

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because something seems like a fantasy come true...it doesn't preclude the possibility it could also be a traumatic event
    No, but it probably makes it a hell of a lot less likely unless some shit out of a horror movie happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    No, but it probably makes it a hell of a lot less likely unless some shit out of a horror movie happens.
    It could be this boy grows up without any kind of psychological baggage due to this event....or it could be that this completely fucks up the rest of his days...or anything in between those extremes. It's nearly impossible to predict.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could be this boy grows up without any kind of psychological baggage due to this event....or it could be that this completely fucks up the rest of his days...or anything in between those extremes. It's nearly impossible to predict.
    Predict with 100% certainty, yeah.

But based on what I know about the kid so far, i'd bet money on him coming from this ordeal unharmed.

I haven't seen any actual data on what happens to boys who have sex 8.5-10 teachers.

Watch an interview of Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau, the guy had some serious issues with depression/suicide and the two of them talked openly about their marriage issues. And that situation was basically a best-case scenario all around.

I think people think these sorts of situations are awesome/fantasies come true until they're older, and realize how exploitative they often are (even with the minor instigating).

Adults are expected to know better in these situations. The trauma happens later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sicari, clear something up for me. How the f does it harm him going forward to ( as a heterosexual male) willingly have had sex with an attractive woman for an extended period of time?

Yeh yeh he can't give legal consent because of the law. I'll let you in on something: when I was a 13 year old boy, I would have thanked God for my luck. Sure the law says NONONONO, but that wouldn't have pushed me to tell her no or tell my parents or something.

So, could you please present even one plausible scenario where he's somehow damaged for the future?