Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    He's a far bigger influence on today's culture than Ali, and that's a fact. Ali had his time, but in the days of yoloswag and overnight viral sensations, Kimbo is what today is all about,... sadly.
    No offense intended here, but what Ali did 40 years ago (before Kimbo was even born) is still more influential in today's culture that anything Kimbo ever did - and THAT's a fact.
    Well, boxing has been dead for over a decade. 12 people on the planet were alive the last time Cassius fought.
    As one of those 12 people - it's clear to me you really don't understand just who Muhammed Ali was.
    Last edited by chipwood; 2016-06-07 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Every man is a sir. But probably for single handedly finishing the second world war or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is no1 commemorating him? Overrated actor dies and everyone loses their mind. Greatest man alive dies, no1 bats an eye.
    I'm assuming this is sarcasm because he basically would fight untrained people and as soon as he was confronted by someone of similar skill he was beaten the hell up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    sucks, was never a big fan of MMA but he was entertaining to say the least
    He wasn't really even MMA He did backyard bum fights and then got his ass kicked in UFC.

Does too much drugs, dies because of it... Damn, that's a shame .

Anyone remember that bare knuckle fight he had with the police officer?
    Got wrecked by a fat, out of shape cop!

Drugs cheats in combat sports shouldn't be praised...

RIP Kimbo! I still remember seeing your first fight videos back in like 2006/2007 - insane! Awesome fighter who will be missed
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Are people really comparing him to Ali? Cute. RIP to Kimbo though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    you better than everybody huh

us low-information people.
    Better than you, certainly.

Fuck the draft. Fuck the war. Fuck the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You might want to take look outside of your box, because you vastly overstate the popularity of MMA.
    I am also waiting for MMA fighters to "retire" and sue UFC/Belator etc for traumatic brain injury.

I enjoyed watching Kimbo in the early days of UFC.
    Rest in Peace and thank you for the entertainment you gave me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Greatest man alive dies, no1 bats an eye.
    Muhammad Ali died a few days ago and people definitely noticed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You might want to take look outside of your box, because you vastly overstate the popularity of MMA.
    Also vastly overstated Kimbo Slice's importance even within MMA. He was a mediocre fighter. He was famous because he was involved in street fighting videos where he would challenge anyone to a fight.

Geez that's pretty young. He have gigantism or something?

Well, boxing has been dead for over a decade. 12 people on the planet were alive the last time Cassius fought.
    Today I learned there are only 12 people on the planet over the age of 35. Interesting. Guess you didn't know he fought in 81, did you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles View Post
    Geez that's pretty young. He have gigantism or something?
    He was an avid drug abuser so that's a pretty likely cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Today I learned there are only 12 people on the planet over the age of 35. Interesting. Guess you didn't know he fought in 81, did you?

- - - Updated - - -

He was an avid drug abuser so that's a pretty likely cause.
    Oh, that explains it.

he was an asshole, so, get rekt son

Also he was not a Sir anything. Sir is a title given to people who have been knighted. You can say "Excuse me sir, could you move?" and that's fine because you're not using it as a title. Just like I can't call you Lieutenant Dick, you haven't earned that. So you're just Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Also he was not a Sir anything. Sir is a title given to people who have been knighted. You can say "Excuse me sir, could you move?" and that's fine because you're not using it as a title.
    You're wrong but at least this wasn't the dumbest thing I've read today, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    You're wrong but at least this wasn't the dumbest thing I've read today, I guess.
    I'm not, thanks for playing though!

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Aaaahahahahahahaahaha

That shit is funny!
    It's what I do, and if after 11K posts, people don't understand... I can't help that, na'mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Most people here won't even know who you're talking about
    Further illustrating my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chipwood View Post
    No offense intended here, but what Ali did 40 years ago (before Kimbo was even born) is still more influential in today's culture that anything Kimbo ever did - and THAT's a fact.

As one of those 12 people - it's clear to me you really don't understand just who Muhammed Ali was.
    You clearly aren't understanding my obtuse point, that in the internet ME ME ME age, Kimbo is the poster child for that horseshit, while no one cares what Ali tried to do cuz everyone is caught up in the ME ME ME selfie generation.

Bunch of muppets in this place, I swear to fuckin' allah.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    It's what I do, and if after 11K posts, people don't understand... I can't help that, na'mean?
    Wait. I laughed at a post that was either :
    (1) An obvious troll post.
    (2) A post by someone completely out of touch with reality.

Whats not to understand here? Whose not understanding what? Does that seem like rocket science to you? Rolling my eyes here.

Further, I really like the bragging based on post count. "Do you know who I am?" "How do you not know who I am?!" More funny shit there.

Deleted
    Another one? Well that's sad. What's next? Harrison Ford himself?