Ravager scales with haste now just like bladestorm, so I guess this puts haste at the top again.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    This new build mean !arms is back! Great change to our mastery, and finally our MS will be at high priority. For PvE it is amazing !
    So now there are just one minor and one major change I need to keep posting about on beta for
    1: Dauntless needs to change to not screw up our mastery (minor, new issue)
    2: Arms need more survivability ! (major flaw for pvp) but it can be changed in many ways.
    Mastery only improves how good CS is. Tactician is a separate mechanic altogether.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Pfft, shoo with your revisionist history. Go ArP or go home!
    I miss ICC, was doing sick dmg with shadowmourne arp and the real Heroic strike. Good frost Dk arp times too.

Deleted
    Mechanically the Tactician change is a really good thing, brings relative priority of abilities back in line, but now we still need an increase in chance, compared to last build the chance to proc is still lowered (i think at least, the added abilities that can proc it might skew with this), since we are hitting less Mortal Strikes than we were hitting Slams, and their chance pretty much got swapped (10 to 16.5, 16 to 12.5). I'm still running into droughts of 20+ seconds.

I like the change in relation to the core abilities. Slam/MS/Exe as it now rewards their rage cost appropriately. The chance is probably just a tad low.

I'm more mixed on Rend/Overpower. It's better than nothing I suppose, but now these can get in the way. It seems like refreshing rend since CS just procced has about a 75% chance to then proc tactician again XD. With Overpower you often get wasted charges because you don't want to waste a MS + Shattered Defenses reset.

I think there's a lot of room to make those talents interact well without just being on tactician, but o well.

The rage formula for Arms is:
    WpnSpeed*1.75*3.4 on white hits
    WpnSpeed*1.75*(random number between 7.4375 and 7.875) for Crits

Please don't ask why it looks like it does, just accept it and move on.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

The Tactician changes are great but Second Wind should go back to some version of WotLK's regen on crit.

IS THIS REAL LIFE? OR IS IT JUST FANTASY?

Now can we press other buttons other than slam? or the trait still makes it king?

EDIT: Now the question is: Will Dauntless kinda reduce our chances to get resets? or will the % be based on the rage before the -20% cost?
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    The Tactician changes are great but Second Wind should go back to some version of WotLK's regen on crit.
    That was Blood Craze. Original Second Wind was +Rage and %health whenever the Warrior was Stunned, Rooted, Immobilized or something.

Glad every one reacts positive to latest changes

However my concern still goes to Execute

Is this not The warrior signature skill
    That what makes warriors stand out
    This where the identity of any warrior is found

Does execute benefit us in any way over mortal strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Trmp View Post
    Glad every one reacts positive to latest changes

However my concern still goes to Execute

Is this not The warrior signature skill
    That what makes warriors stand out
    This where the identity of any warrior is found

Does execute benefit us in any way over mortal strike?
    It does quite a bit more damage and has double the chance to proc tactician?

MS: 20 rage / 350% weap dmg
    Ex: 10 rage / 175% weap dmg

Ex: 10 rage / 175% weap dmg
    Execute: 40 rage/700% weapon damage

MS: 40 rage / 700% weap dmg

MS 2 gcd
    Ex 1 gcd

2 GCDs in a CS window. Would you waste them on 2x MS or 2x Execute. It's quite logical to get the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    MS 2 gcd
    Ex 1 gcd
    You know where i am going at
    Realistic speaking how often you be trowing those 40 rage executes during execute phase

Deleted
    @Archimtiros, Warriorsarri

Tactician

Could you please clarify on beta:

Is it a stacking mechanic //For every ability used there is a % roll based on all rage spent after the last proc
    Is it a flat % //Using MS (20r) have 13% to trigger. Using full-Exe (40r) have 26% to trigger
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2016-06-08 at 03:42 PM. Reason: adjustment

You know where i am going at
    Realistic speaking how often you be trowing those 40 rage executes during execute phase
    I don't get your point. If you have rage sub 20% you should only be spending them on Execute. MS should only be used if you have In For the Kill because it would then be a rage generator. The only time you'd ever spend it on MS otherwise is if the target was going to die before you generated enough rage to Execute. You should still be Executing outside of CS because it does more damage per gcd and has a higher chance of proccing Tactician due to the higher rage cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    I don't get your point. If you have rage sub 20% you should only be spending them on Execute. MS should only be used if you have In For the Kill because it would then be a rage generator. The only time you'd ever spend it on MS otherwise is if the target was going to die before you generated enough rage to Execute. You should still be Executing outside of CS because it does more damage per gcd and has a higher chance of proccing Tactician due to the higher rage cost.
    Not really true. I haven't run all the numbers yet, but it's more likely that you'll still prioritize Slam over Execute due to Trauma and its more predictable rage cost.

The problem with Execute outside CS is that you'll never end up with positive rage; rage conversion means you'll always spend your maximum amount, so you might use a 10 rage Execute and then a 20 rage Execute, but you'll never build up to 40 rage Executes - much less be able to pool 2-3 GCD's worth for CS.

MS will still only be prioritized if you have In for the Kill (which frankly you always should, as the other two talents are shit), and/or the Legendary Gloves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    @Archimtiros, Warriorsarr

Tactician

Could you please clarify on beta:

Is it a stacking mechanic //For every ability used there is a % roll based on all rage spent after the last proc
    Is it a flat % //Using MS (20r) have 0.13% to trigger. Using full-Exe (40r) have 0.26% to trigger
    It's one roll based on the amount of rage for the ability. Haven't checked on interaction with modifiers like Dauntless yet, but I suspect that it calculates based on the base cost of the ability, not converted cost (as a similar issue was addressed and fixed during WoD with Sudden Death).

To clarify, before Exploit, MS is not a .13% chance to reset, it's a 13% chance. Adjust your decimal to convert to a percentage.