Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    The UN does not make the rules.

According to the UN Israel has 4 times more resolutions that the entire world together (including North Korea, Iran, Syria, all Africa ect.).

The UN turned into a not funny joke.

Do YOU actually think that Israel is the WORST country in the world? (~10 times worse than second place?).

P.S
    It turned out this terror attack was planned and executed by ISIS. Not that I think this will change anything in anti-Israeli minds here. For them it will always be because of "poor palestinians" and "occupation" and that Israel "deserve" it (I mean they are Nazis).

I guess ISIS also think Paris, Brussel and pretty much entire Europe are Nazis and that is why they attack them...
    Europe -you should stop being Nazis. Maybe then ISIS will stop attacking you.
    Many parallels can be drawn between ISIS and the more fanatic parts of Israel.

To me, its fanatic religious nutjobs all together, ISIS is worse for sure, but it doesnt make Israel better.
    The thing about Israel that makes that so obnoxious is the way they act in combination with shitty fanaticly driven excuses and trying to portray themselves as nice guys hiding behind thier religion. ISIS doesnt claim to be nice or make and propaganda in those line so we can all just agree that ISIS sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Many parallels can be drawn between ISIS and the more fanatic parts of Israel.

To me, its fanatic religious nutjobs all together, ISIS is worse for sure, but it doesnt make Israel better.
    The thing about Israel that makes that so obnoxious is the way they act in combination with shitty fanaticly driven excuses and trying to portray themselves as nice guys hiding behind thier religion. ISIS doesnt claim to be nice or make and propaganda in those line so we can all just agree that ISIS sucks.
    So why, when there was a case of 3 people who murdered an arab as "revange" for previous terror attack, were those people put in jail and there wsa a huge outcry against their actions, if Israel is actually just a parallel to ISIS?

could it be... you're talking out of your ass?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    what did i not understand?
    Well your post was completely unrelated to mine so I figured you misunderstood or misquoted.

No idea.
    Ahh so you were just making it up, I see.

Ask your friends.
    I don't know Macgyver

your are LYING! do you understand this?
    yes, I along with all the world's media are making things up, complete with photographic evidence and eyewitness testimony. Your state media is completely correct, your country never does anything bad.

Again I showed you that it is closer to 1:1
    No, you claimed the facts were wrong while citing some dubious websites IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    There's a reason why in my favourite universe, Deus Ex, Israel doesn't even exist anymore because it was nuked to hell.
    I hope you feel good for wishing death to me, my family and 8 million civilians including 2.4 million children that did nothing wrong. I hope my comment will haunt you every night for the rest of your life as you will know for now and forever that you are a truly wicked person in the inside, no matter what lies you keep telling yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    yes, I along with all the world's media are making things up, complete with photographic evidence and eyewitness testimony. Your state media is completely correct, your country never does anything bad.
    considering so much of what the media has shown were "palywood" fabrications, it's not far-fetched to not believe them.

just as an easy example, which was so obvious that it felt like a joke:
    about 5 months ago, two 13 year old antipasti kids, went to an Israeli market, and stabbed a guy, he ran away, and they chased him, and finally they were put down.
    Mahmoud Abbas, the palastinian prime minister, immediately blamed israel for killing 2 Palestinian kids. this made global news, and was a huge deal that the palastinian rallied for.

Except... one kids was completely unhurt, and the other one, was not only not dead, but was treated for his injuries.. in an israeli hospital and getting pretty much a VIP treatment, at the same time.

now, this was just one of the most obvious and absurd lie. but almost every single thing they say is a lie.
    but it's a lie you WANT to believe, cause Israel is the evil in your mind.

i mean, you're in a thread about israelis getting slaughtered, and you're here to say how israel is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaaru View Post
    I hope you feel good for wishing death to me, my family and 8 million civilians including 2.4 million children that did nothing wrong. I hope my comment will haunt you every night for the rest of your life as you will know for now and forever that you are a truly wicked person in the inside, no matter what lies you keep telling yourself.
    Wishing death? I don't wish death on anyone, lol. I am not sure if you actually believe that I did, or if you made it up just so you can justify attacking me. Maybe you need to learn better English?

Again I showed you that it is closer to 1:1 but nothing goes in. Why do I bother? Either prove that what I showed you is incorrect or stop parroting lies.
    And was soundly rebutted back in page 4.
    But you ignored it because it fits neither your own narrative or beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The UN does not make the rules
    Neither does Israel.

According to the UN Israel has 4 times more resolutions that the entire world together (including North Korea, Iran, Syria, all Africa ect.).

The UN turned into a not funny joke.

Do YOU actually think that Israel is the WORST country in the world? (~10 times worse than second place?).
    Israel is the only real democracy in the world who are constantly committing war crimes, and getting condemned by the UN because of it. I wouldn't say Israel is the "worst country in the whole world", but it's certainly up there. It's the worst democracy by far.
    Last edited by zephid; 2016-06-10 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Shocking news. Reminds me of old news from the past. Security for Israeli citizens is at a minimum. As I said many times, walls and iron domes are not long term solutions. Start contributing actively on the peace process and make sure that at least on the long term, a solution could be found.
    Why would Hamas respond positively to "long term solutions" like "contributing actively on the peace process" when they think they own all of Israel? Wouldn't they just take advantage of Israel being less tough on terrorism?

Some of the shit you say dude Jesus Christ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why would Hamas respond positively to "long term solutions" like "contributing actively on the peace process" when they think they own all of Israel? Wouldn't they just take advantage of Israel being less tough on terrorism?

Some of the shit you say dude Jesus Christ.
    Hamas isnt part of any peace deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    There's little point. You'd excuse any killings as acceptable collateral damage, which you already went ahead and did in the next paragraph.

The doctrine of using disproportionate force to punish civilians for the sins of the hostile force Israel is targeting is simply a basic fact of how their military operates.

- Source

This isn't some random Israeli general getting a hard-on about blowing up civilian infrastructure. This was one of the commanders of the Israeli operations against Lebanon, a man who is currently the supreme commander of the IDF. The idea that Israel targets civilians is beyond dispute.
    You're quoting a general that said that when it was literal war with Lebanon, please show me wars where civilians weren't killed as collateral damage.
    You just quoted him saying that they will respond to fire from any location, be it civilian or not. It does not mean they are shooting civilian areas just for the sake of it. You want them to get bombarded from civilian buildings and do nothing about it? I love how you people enjoy bashing Israel any time there's a civilian casualty involved, and yet say nothing about every other single war and operation that was conducted in any other place, let alone the casualties Israelis suffer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    The UN seem to disagree considering the ever growing list of UN resolutions against Israel.
    The UN is the biggest joke in the world, with a raging hardon to condemn everything Israel.
    Heard of the recent story? http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...639165,00.html
    Apparently Israel is the only country violating woman's rights, far behind every other country in the world and middle east.
    Ah, and the story from just several days ago where the UN removed Saudi Arabia from a blacklist, because they said they'll cut the funding to the UN. Truly a non corrupt and all knowing organization, lol.
    Last edited by Svens; 2016-06-10 at 02:14 PM.

I wonder why we don't see threads like this about the poeple who get slaughtered in syria or the hundreds of thousands of deaths in iraq

Edit: I guess i made a mistake by comparing the lives of the "god's chosen people" with the lives of arabs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zura View Post
    I wonder why we don't see threads like this about the poeple who get slaughtered in syria or the hundreds of thousands of deaths in iraq

Edit: I guess i made a mistake by comparing the lives of the "god's chosen people" with the lives of arabs
    I wonder why you had to post this, instead.

Israel was never interested in peaceful co-existence.

The moment oil is no longer an issue on the world stage is the moment the US can finally treat the Middle East no better than it treats any other nation that no longer holds any interests; with indifference. And then the billions that the US gives Israel every year can be diverted to other things.

Hamas isnt part of any peace deals.
    Which just proves my point doesn't it? The idea that Israel should stop defending itself militarily and explore peace options instead to decrease hostilities and terrorism doesn't work when groups like Hamas (that refuse to acknowledge Israel under any condition) exist and exert a huge amount of influence over Palestinians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zura View Post
    On the contrary, we have way more threads about the Syrian Civil War than the Israel-Palestine conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

The moment oil is no longer an issue on the world stage is the moment the US can finally treat the Middle East no better than it treats any other nation that no longer holds any interests; with indifference. And then the billions that the US gives Israel every year can be diverted to other things.
    What does Israel have to do with oil?

Also you realize that the government only gives Israel about $3 billion in foreign aid per year which is about what the government spends every 8 hours?

Deleted
    Which just proves my point doesn't it? The idea that Israel should stop defending itself militarily and explore peace options instead to decrease hostilities and terrorism doesn't work when groups like Hamas (that refuse to acknowledge Israel under any condition) exist and exert a huge amount of influence over Palestinians.

- - - Updated - - -

On the contrary, we have way more threads about the Syrian Civil War than the Israel-Palestine conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

What does Israel have to do with oil?

Also you realize that the government only gives Israel about $3 billion in foreign aid which is about what the government spends every 8 hours?
    Erm... no it doesnt prove your point at all. Hamas isnt part of the peace deals. The OTHER side of palestinan political power is though.
    Look, it's easy. if they want this to continue in the next and far future, they should just keep on doing what they're doing.
    If they're looking for the ONLY long term solution, then they should actively engage the peace process.

That's pretty much it, no more no less.

Erm... no it doesnt prove your point at all. Hamas isnt part of the peace deals. The OTHER side of palestinan political power is though.
    Look, it's easy. if they want this to continue in the next and far future, they should just keep on doing what they're doing.
    If they're looking for the ONLY long term solution, then they should actively engage the peace process.

That's pretty much it, no more no less.
    But even if there is peace, these terror attacks will still continue because Hamas and other radical groups will not accept that Israel gets to keep what they see as their land. The Palestinians who are trying to negotiate a lasting peace are also not the ones who dress up as Jews and slaughter people in a cafe. Why don't you understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

I think this post deserves to be in someone's signature along with the "western media is unbiased".
    Like, huh?
    Now I believe when someone here wrote that someone thought that Israel is a musim country.
    I mean what's the point of arguing with this nonsense.

Deleted
    But even if there is peace, these terror attacks will still continue because Hamas and other radical groups will not accept that Israel gets to keep what they see as their land. The Palestinians who are trying to negotiate a lasting peace are also not the ones who dress up as Jews and slaughter people in a cafe. Why don't you understand this?
    Hamas, like any major criminal group, lives off political support from the people. There is a reason for this.
    Maybe if Israel stopped proving Hamas right every single time, hamas wouldnt have that much support. Maybe if economy in palestine was allowed to fucntion properly, they wouldnt let a criminal organization handling things. Maybe if there was even just a hint of hope left, people wouldnt be so quick to turn towards extremism.

The peace process worked in northern Ireland. They still beat each others in the streets in Belfast at times. Doesn't matter. It's something that belongs to the past now THANKS to the peace process.
    In israel instead, it's still VERY much a today thing. And it will be and will keep on being a TODAY thing until the peace process is engaged by both parties in a constructive way. And the more Israel waits, the tougher it'll be for everyone.

In israel instead, it's still VERY much a today thing. And it will be and will keep on being a TODAY thing until the peace process is engaged by both parties in a constructive way. And the more Israel waits, the tougher it'll be for everyone.
    Why do you seriously expect a zionist right wing government to want a peace process? Seriously you come into all these threads and argue for something that isn't going to happen right now. If the labor gets the PM and does nothing maybe there is an interesting discussion to be had but right now it's just pointless speculation.