Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Deleted
    "You should very easily be able to keep off spec weapons up to 80% of your main spec's weapon unlock progression, with the same number of gold traits unlocked. This makes you a few percent less effective, but still not a huge deal."

So pretty much confirmed, if you want any sort of consistent and sustained AoE output, either farm the legendberries or keep your artifact off spec upto date............

Deleted
    @s print ebola Its already breaking with damage done, not only damage taken.
    @Osanger That was confirmed 4 months ago. It is obvious that multiple artifacts are considered content, so they will never give them away for free even if your class is broken without them. Only shame that silent majority is too stupid so they get away with this idiotic design. Have fun competing with 1 artifact classes on release.
    Last edited by mmoc2127cc2147; 2016-06-11 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    @s print ebola Its already breaking with damage done, not only damage taken.
    That's good to know man! Shit like this is why I need beta.

Watching finalboss's testing on Sub... Sprint into Vanish doesn't work when he's hitting the boss while sprint is active, but it does work when he's running away. Has this been the case before this patch too or is it a bug? If it ends up only triggering when you don't take OR deal damage, tooltip should say that atleast :P aside from the fact, that it would suck
    Last edited by Zoulis; 2016-06-13 at 01:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    Watching finalboss's testing on Sub... Sprint into Vanish doesn't work when he's hitting the boss while sprint is active, but it does work when he's running away. Has this been the case before this patch too or is it a bug? If it ends up only triggering when you don't take OR deal damage, tooltip should say that atleast :P aside from the fact, that it would suck
    it's a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Zoulis View Post
    would make sense to me if it's a bug since i never get it to trigger it in dungeons. just thought i always managed to get hit somehow

edit: ya it's a bug. god this spec is so FUCKING broken in every way
    Last edited by kalaratic; 2016-06-13 at 01:55 AM.

no aoe finisher except DfA for sub rogues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    no aoe finisher except DfA for sub rogues?
    Correct. >.>

"Class fantasy"

oh wow didnt know having weak penis aoe was class fantasy. gj blizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    oh wow didnt know having weak penis aoe was class fantasy. gj blizz
    Welcome to the expansion where YOU WILL play the pirate spec in some form, even if it is to keep the artifact at 80% so you can do some aoe on encounters that require it.

Is anyone else upset that they will keep summoning Female Draenei with "Akari's Soul"? I think it would be so much better if it showed a shadowy version of yourself instead.

Other than that I'm pretty excited to switch from my Hunter to a Rogue in Legion, I'm really loving their animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    Is anyone else upset that they will keep summoning Female Draenei with "Akari's Soul"? I think it would be so much better if it showed a shadowy version of yourself instead.

Other than that I'm pretty excited to switch from my Hunter to a Rogue in Legion, I'm really loving their animations.
    when the artifact tree was first datamined, there was actually a trait called "Army of One" that did what u said, they even exploded as well giving an AoE boost. idk why they changed it to Akaari because i agree really no one gives a shit about her
    Last edited by kalaratic; 2016-06-14 at 04:08 AM.

Deleted
    They removed a Sin's artifact trait that did a similar thing, summoning Garona instead, probably because they concluded it was lame. But it seems that Sub got the lame trait instead. Even worse, we summon a Draenei chic nobody cares about.

To me, it would be pretty simple: After you Shadowstrike or etc the target, part of the damage is stored within the target as Soul Rip, which activates after 4 secs. The target would have a faint shadowy aura around it for the duration of the debuff, and the animation would be an automatic meaty sounding, flashy slash upon the target. Simple and much more fitting.

No need for any random Eredar assassin nobody ever heard about and means nothing to anybody. Just goes to show how uninspired Sub's Artifact Weapon is.

relentless strike works now, looks like posting bugs on the theorycrafting thread is indeed the right way to fix shit with this spec

Look at all those changes we got!

woahhhh we glow purple now during shadow dance

damn i just looked at all those rogue changes amazing how much work has been put into our class here is a list of recent changes:

-
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post

Wow amazing changes! Looks retarded btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukkaroinen View Post
    Wow amazing changes! Looks retarded btw.
    ya, i mean, look at that hair!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post

Not bad, son. Specially for a Scrub Elf.