Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    Another possessive boyfriend kills.
    Another case of "muricanism". There, fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Prove it. /10char
    Yeah, I liked the quote, it was cute to think that the only reason this person is dead....is because guns exist.
    We need to get rid of the interwebs,social media,shoes,all forms of transportation,roads,concerts,places to express yourself,back packs,bags, etc. ...if those were gone , she would still be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I remember this girl. Very tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Ok, that's it, I have had it up to here, I am gonna give you...

...wait...

...is that Linkitteh? Ok, carry on.
    Linkitteh: like boob pictures, but with less cleavage!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    yes, because shootings only happen in the US and not anywhere else in the world

they happen more in the US only reason other countries have alot of shootings is due to wars or civil wars, america isnt in either of those yet your death count for gun killings is prolly that of a small war

Of course, justifiable shootings in self-defense are included in totals used to argue that there is no justification for ever owning a firearm.

http://www.people.com/article/christ...r-deranged-man

The shooter who fatally shot Christina Grimmie was possibly a deranged fan, according to Orlando police.

"That would be speculation, but that's what it's looking like," said Orlando police chief John Mina, in a press conference Saturday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    they happen more in the US only reason other countries have alot of shootings is due to wars or civil wars, america isnt in either of those yet your death count for gun killings is prolly that of a small war
    Not so small. Google gun deaths and compare them to US losses in WW2. You'll find something surprising.

Or Vietnam war. That comparison is going to be even more telling.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-06-11 at 08:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Where was the army of good guys with guns to stop this? That's all the gun control we need, right?
    Where were the police? Where was the army of people convinced violence never solves anything and that emotional understanding solves all ills? Where were the safe spaces?

They were over there, with the rest of the specious bullshit questions masquerading as an intellectual argument.

It's not as though you know there was an legal carrier at the scene who could have responded by didn't.

For fuck sakes, some moderation in this thread would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP, always sucks when people that young pass away in the prime of their life.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not very surprising that this thread about her instantly descended into the thousandth gun debate.

In this instance, I don't think the gun debate should be the focus. Even without guns it's nearly impossible to stop one wacko person who's really set on it from killing 1 other person. A world without guns would for sure stop most mass killings, but this one wasn't one of those. And on the other end of the spectrum, in the NRA perfect-world where everyone was armed to the hilt like Israel, even they usually can't stop someone from killing 1-2 people. They usually limit it to that by killing the attacker before they get far. She could have been armed like Rambo and probably wouldn't have been able to stop this though.

The talk about stopping individual murders like this at least should center more around mental health services, which in most states are often included in budget cuts. Something that doesn't make much sense to me when you see the outcome like this too often from people that need help and don't get it. I am curious to know though in this case if it was just an obsessed fan, or if it was a vengeful ex-boyfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say her brother did well to tackle the fucker down. Who knows how many more people might've been shot had he not jumped in. Most "men" these days would've never done what he did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Not so small. Google gun deaths and compare them to US losses in WW2. You'll find something surprising.

Or Vietnam war. That comparison is going to be even more telling.
    proving another point of america cant win or fight wars on there own lol

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It's always a creepy male isn't it? Can't trust them.

- - - Updated - - -
    This actually the point I'm baffled no gun advocates understand. Most common arguments are: "Criminals do not obey laws", "You can get a gun anywhere", "He could've done it with a knife". Yes, criminals do not obey laws, but these demented fucks who shoot up schools and young girls ain't no criminals. They are sick and likely are suffering from the most crippling social anxiety ever. How on earth a person like that would find willpower to actively seek and contact criminal gun sellers and actually communicate with them to buy a gun? How an untrained basement dweller fatally stabs someone with a knife before he gets torn apart by the crowd? Really sad that innocent people keep dying like that just because for some people to shoot a gun is easier than to say "hi", and these people can just buy the gun in a vending machine.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2016-06-11 at 09:33 PM.

Unlike your pitiful attempt at a rebuttal, people actually unironically parrot "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" as part of an argument for a broad view that gun control of any kind is always a bad decision.
    It isn't the "gun control" per say , but the constant "wanting more" of the "other side" ..so, You give zero ground on the issue.
    You can't give any ground,ever.
    Sad to say it aloud , but it is very true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    This actually the point I'm baffled no gun advocates understand. Most common arguments are: "Criminals do not obey laws", "You can get a gun anywhere", "He could've done it with a knife". Yes, criminals do not obey laws, but these demented fucks who shoot up schools and young girls ain't no criminals. They are sick and likely are suffering from the most crippling social anxiety ever. How on earth a person like that would find willpower to actively seek and contact criminal gun sellers and actually communicate with them to buy a gun? How an untrained basement dweller fatally stabs someone with a knife before he gets torn apart by the crowd? Really sad that innocent people keep dying like that just because for some people to shoot a gun is easier than to say "hi", and these people can just buy the gun in a vending machine.
    Yeah, ...but that is a mental health issue....not a 2nd amendment issue initially.
    I am not opposed to medical records being open in mental health cases(oooh just heard a million privacy rights people SCREAMING at me how dare you give up your right....when you all are soo HAPPY to give away mine)....that is something that MAY have stopped this...since we are making wild leaping assumptions.
    However, that is not how the law works here in the US, Your medical records are closed.

And no , you can not get a gun from a vending machine...so , I guess we are making WILD exaggerations as well now?
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-06-11 at 09:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    didn't see this posted here yet, here's your killer.

Orlando, Florida, police have identified the man who shot and killed singer Christina Grimmie as Kevin James Loibl, 27, he was carrying two handguns with additional magazines and a large hunting knife."

Where was the army of good guys with guns to stop this? That's all the gun control we need, right?
    They were too busy hunting your precious ponies. I hear pony meat tastes delicious.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Lol, yeah ...well...it happens to Rappers here ...ooops that blanket statement though.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2002949
    Lol! He was being sarcastic and you guys fell for it. Hook, line, sinker. HBpapa is known on the gun control thread to be pro gun rights.

Tragic. Haven't seen her vids, but murders of any kinds are devastating.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.